Titans Casts Ryan Potter as Beast Boy

>Ryan Potter (Big Hero 6 The Series) has joined the drama series — premiering in 2018 on DC’s digital streaming service — in the series regular role of Beast Boy, also known as Garfield “Gar” Logan.
>Per his official character description, Gar contracted a lethal disease on an African safari with his geneticist parents, only to experience some “bizarre side effects” after being treated with an experimental drug. In addition to his hair and skin turning completely green, Gar — described as both “wisecracking” and “fun-loving” — can also transform into animals of any size.
>tvline.com/2017/10/18/titans-beast-boy-cast-ryan-potter-dc-streaming-series/

At least he isn't black.

Would you?

Looks like a good beast boy to me.

Starfire is still a negress so this show is irrelevant.

>Ryan Potter (Big Hero 6 The Series)
TRAITOR

well, fuck!, I was going to apply for this but I didn't becuase I thought I was too old (23) and then this 22yr-old gets it.

Seriously though I wish him the best of luck

>being this racist

Go back to tending your pigs hick

Might be cool, I did like him in Supah Ninjas and Big Hero 6.

I'm pretty sure as long as you can look the part, it doesn't really matter about your age.

Well how old do you look?

5 bucks says he isnt green

Why, listen here, you...

Why wouldn't he be green?

>Loli Raven
>A good looking Beast Boy
Passable. But I just can't get over who they picked for Starfire. Not because she's black. It's because she's hideous. I've had sexual fantasies for every starfire (even the TTG one. Her many animation changes can be quite helpful) but thinking about plowing her makes me sick.

Because tv shows like to cut corners when it comes to costumes. At best, he'll have pointy ears

You should have

You lose 100% of the roles you don't go out for

I'll go to a bar or a nightclub and see if they ask for my ID, drinking age is 18

>Ryan Potter - 22
>Tegan Croft - 13
We're not getting BBRae, bros.

I don't think I can fap to this

>stop being raciss!
Says something racist. Retard.

Good. It's cancer anyway.

>DC is into multiculturality unironically
>Constantly compared to Donald Trump in a negative light
WHY

>He's racist so therefore he must be a hillbilly.
Could be any more close-minded and prejudiced?

Dammit, now when this airs I'm going to have to go to Sup Forums. I hate that place.

poor timfags lol.

This. They ruined Starfire so bad.

Hold that thought

This guy wanted to be Tim Drake Robin in the movies but he gets to be another Superhero .

You say this like J'onn and Megan dont go green on occasion.

>Tegan Croft - 13
This won't stop any of the Ravenfags watching, you know this right?

You're going to have a bunch of goth-worshipping adult men jerk off to her. This is what's going to happen, regardless of whether you like the idea or not.

She should have been Terra.

I'm a Ravenfag and this put me off completely. They Dan schneider'd my waifu dammit.

Good, Raven is for Wally West. Only cartoonfag casuals like Beast Boy and Raven

So it's true what they say about Jews in Hollywood...

Wasn't she 13 in the Animated Series

>13

She was like 16

Beast Boy was 13

Is this connected to the DCEU? It just looks like an on-site trainwreck. Without cyborg or arguably kid flash it'll be canceled in 2 seasons.

>Hiro is Beast Boy
Ok

They cast a woman in her 40s for Starfire. Anything can happen.

Burger children have puberty at a faster rate than other countries. Typical.

This remember Smallville version of Cyborg had absolutely no robotic parts showing.

I actually sent in an audition, it was so bad and I never heard anything from them but I wouldn't have forgiven myself if I didn't at least try. Beast boy was always my favourite.

That was a different time. A time when they were able to make good shows.

Good. That ship is garbage, especially when shoved in the comics.

>He's racist so therefore he must be a hillbilly.
>Could be any more close-minded and prejudiced?

I laughed, but I would be very surprised if racists of a shared hatred didn't have internal prejudice against each other.

Animated Teen Titans both TT and TTG! are objectively the best versions of Teen Titans.

>Only cartoonfag casuals like Beast Boy and Raven
>had canon romance pre-Flashpoint
>were literally the only couple to get a good end prior to flashpoint
>not knowing this and instead treating the implied romance from a less than year old book as the OTP

You're the casual here faggot

>We're not getting BBRae, bros.
of course not.
you're getting Raemian.

I should hope not.

Beast Boy is going to be gay. Calling it now.
But the question remains, can Slade still cuck him?

>Beast Boy is green.
>They didn't get a green person to play him.

There's nothing to be happy about.

Bigotry isn't racism you fucking inbred burgernigger.

Are they even allowed to mention batman in this show?

Nice semantics.

sure, isnt jericho gay now? slades a straightup pedo, i doubt hed be above incest

He's a sexy chap

I wanted him to be Ben's Robin :(

The Cast.

DICK GRAYSON / NIGHTWING (Brenton Thwaites)

>Equal parts charm and impenetrability, Dick is a cop at the notoriously corrupt Bludhaven Police Department. He has a nice smile, tired eyes and a cool, distant manner. However, when provoked, his eyes are so lethal they could drain a man of every last bit of spleen. He is haunted by the murder of his family, and unbeknownst to those around him, he is also a vigilante who has abandoned his mentor to carve his own path. In the shadows, he fights with the commitment and conviction of an artist, and the brutal grace of a dancer. Mentally and physically, he is covered in a map of scars. And though he fights to escape his past, it is often a losing battle.

KORIAND'R / STARFIRE (Anna Diop)

>A tall, stunning extraterrestrial woman, her beauty so magnificent it’s almost inhuman. Elegant, refined and mysterious, she is on the hunt to discover who is trying to kill her and why. And those after her are in for a surprise because she’s more deadly than anyone they’ve ever encountered.

RACHEL ROTH / RAVEN (Tegan Croft)

>Troubled, bullied, often scared but unwilling to show it, Rachel is a loner, more comfortable hiding in her hoodie than making friends. Haunted by a dark force inside her, she experiences violent episodes that she cannot understand or control. She is also plagued by recurring nightmares that lead her across the country in search of help and answers.

HANK HALL / HAWK (Alan Ritchson)

>A vicious one man army on the brink of crossing a line he might regret. He has vowed to protect his crimefighting partner, for whom he harbors strong feelings, but the darkness within him threatens to tear them apart.

DAWN GRANGER / DOVE (Minka Kelly)

>A graceful master fighting machine. She straddles the world of being a thrill-seeking and do-gooding vigilante, along with being her crimefighting partner’s emotional anchor and caregiver. She loves him, but fears what he’s become.

>Nightwing
Plus Oliver name drops Bruce Wayne in the next Arrow so...

*Jap

AMY ROHRBACH (Lindsey Gort)

>A detective at the Bludhaven Police Department alongside Dick Grayson, she knows more than she lets on. A striking woman with a body covered in tattoos and a hardass demeanor.

I bet they are going to be one of the worst parts of the show. Like Hawkman/girl

I know you guys are upset because lol!blackfire but this actress looks nearly identical to the art right down to the truckasaurus hands.

a coat of orange spray tan and some green glowy contacts/fx and no one will even care anymore 6 months after the premiere.

>no one will even care anymore 6 months after the premiere
this show in a nutshell

> that chest at 13
STOP IT I DON'T WANT TO BE Sup Forums YOU CAN'T MAKE ME

>had canon romance pre-Flashpoint
IT WAS WRITTEN BY ONE OF THE SHOW WRITERS BEHIND BBRAE THERE YOU FUCKING IDIOT

>right down to the truckasaurus hands
are they casting a live action Archer any time soon

"Potter was born in Portland, Oregon on September 12, 1995. His father is Japanese and his mother is Caucasian; he uses his mother's last name, "Potter"."

Why are AMWF Hapas so over-represented in Hollywood while WMAF Hapas become mass murderers?

No, she was 15 and BB 14. (Why do you think BBRae is so popular?)

You travel to Europe recently?

His parents

I thought casting was calling for an asian.

You don't really need that explained.

one race, the human race

And? Half Asian is essentially the same thing as far as looks are concerned.

I never noticed it before but literally every half-Asian 'actor/actress' in big Sup Forumsmic book liveaction roles have Asian fathers

Keanu Reeves
Dean Cain
Dave Bautista
Chloe Bennett (Agents Of Shield)
Jason Mamoa
and now Ryan Potter

Still canon you salty cap locks using faggot.

the starfire actress is like 3 time the age of raven

>no BBRae
Dropped honestly.

Bullshit. No one likes Beast Boy.

>implied romance for less than ear old book

Holy hell how casual are YOU, Im referring to New Teen Titans by Wolfman. Every other run is mostly trash

beast boy more like Pretty Boy

She's 28 you dumb fuck.

seeing as she's going to be orange i dont care that she's black
but jeez...ive waited years for a live action Starfire so i could jerk off

now its like I just wasted my time

Post yfw it turns out that the writers are mad men and actually do have Raven get involved with her older teamates.

>Says something racist. Retard.

hillbilly isn't racist, it's implying poor and uneducated, so it's classism. hillbillies and trailer trash can be black or mexican or whatever. the common trait is ignorance and usually racism.

it's implied racist are ignorant, so since hillbillies like trailer trash are considered usually uneducated it's a fair comparison.

>On occasion
See? Cut corners. And the difference is, they're not going to cgi Beast Boy's default form

just paint her orange please, i really don't mind her being black but orange tint that ass.

Because they are gonna go like they did Gamora or Tition on Inhunans. You are really acting that they dont go there when the character has inhuman looking skin.
The only one thry might not go with is Starfire mostly because orange skin would look stupid as fuck no matter the base.

This. I guess it's only bad when it's a black person

This is Titans, not Teen Titans, idiot

It's either that or CGI because they were scanning her whole face

Thats probably for her hair and eyes.

>hawk and dove
This shit is so dumb

>wanted Starfire
>they give me Blackfire
Naah, I think I'll pass hard

I wonder who they'll cast as Blackfire now...

What the fuck DC? He isn't even green?!?!?