HILLARY INDICTMENT NOW!

CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER JUST FUCKING SLIPPED UP AND SAID HILLARY IS UNDER INDICTMENT!

IT GOT BRETT BAIER ALL GIDDY!

WHAT. DID. HE. MEAN. BY. THIS?

GO TO FOX JEWS ON JEWTUBE AND REWIND ABOUT 4 MINUTES FROM THE TIME OF THIS POST!

need proofs

He just meant to say "under investigation." What's the point of this thread?

>need proofs

Typical Swede nigger.

Like I said, go to kiketube and watch www youtube.com/watch?v=5KJV3wQ3IyE rewind it to what would be now roughly 12 minutes and watch Charles slip up.

DOES. HE. KNOW. SOMETHING?

I've been watching Fox since July last year. Brett never fucking gets all flustered like that -- he is usually stoic.

He just meant investigation. Go to bed.

>ctr shills

No one cares about you. Either answer the question or fuck off.

He obviously had something on hisn mind for jewdian slip to come out.

inb4 krauthammer becomes paralyzed below the waist for the rest of his life

You telling me it's impossible that he misspoke?

The reason no one else is replying to your shitty thread is because even the idiot conspiracy theorists on here realize you're making a ridiculous stretch.

I'll answer your question again.

>CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER JUST FUCKING SLIPPED UP AND SAID HILLARY IS UNDER INDICTMENT!
>WHAT. DID. HE. MEAN. BY. THIS?
He meant "investigation," not "indictment."

Yep. They are In The Know. Dont forget. Bret didnt want to be suicided or have problems hence why he smiled and said wowowoow

How does it actually work in America. Doesn't an indictment have to be in front of and decided by a grand jury? Wouldn't we know that way whether and when she is indicted?

>ZOMEONE MISPOKE THAT MEANS IT'S HAPPENING

STAHP
T
A
H
P

Kek says otherwise shill.

>think i'm reading your nigger text

Ctr shill plz go.

>I can't answer sufficiently so I meme post lmao XD

Clinton slipped out to too toward the end of her speech in Pittsburgh... said 2016 is about building a wall... before she corrected herself...
top kek

>watching FOX news

holy fuck link

post the vid nigger

LETS BE CLEAR
L-LETS BE AHH CLEAR

LETS BE CLEAR

LETS

BE

CLEAR

>it's blood, sperm and breatmilk. But it's mostly blood.
yeah it's the least replaceable fluid of the three, don't worry goyim

You making KEK angry

Department of Homeland Security Chairman Michael McCaul Has Just Made The DAMNING Announcement
The Department of Homeland Security just went on the air with Fox News and told the American People that Hillary Clinton is guilty of treason.

he's already a quadriplegic are you saying they would make his legs start to work again but not his arms? that'd be awesome

That'd be witchcraft, or as catholics call it a miracle.

How would Krauthammer know this? As much as I want that Blumpkin queen in prison, this is just a slip of the tongue.

WOW HOLY SHIT SHE REALLY IS BEING INDICTED BECAUSE A GUY SAID SHE WAS!!! FUCK YES ITS HAPPENING TELL EVERYONE WOW!!!

The freudian slip of all freudian slips

>Krauthammer

That's what I'll name my party when starting the 4th Reich.

>4 minutes from the time of this post
>17 o clock

how do i do this