IT'S LITERALLY WATERGATE

IT'S LITERALLY WATERGATE

motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/dnc-told-fbi-it-may-have-been-bugged

Trump is wrecked. It's prison for him and his whole gang now.

>implying Watergate is big now

Everyone does it man

>-it-may-have-been

I wonder if they will blame Russia again.

>motherjones

You don't find random radio signals coming from the wall near the office of the head guy by accident.

ITS OVER DRUMPY PUMPIES

>dnc-told

>motherfugginjones

>After Russian hackers had penetrated its email system and those of other Democratic targets
Is this just one of those things they're going to repeat until it becomes true?

>motherjones

>being this desperate

HRC campaign in freefall

HOLY SHIT

JUMPFKINS BTFO

Bugged by whom? Seth Rich?

>RUSSIAN HACKERS

WHAT FUCKING RUSSIAN HACKS??!?!?!?!?

FUCK YOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!

James O'Keefe.

A man that the Trump campaign has been funding.

Why would anyone bug the DNC? They just let all their valuable information float around for anyone to pick up.

Putin of course.

>Mother Jones
>DNC claims
>suggesting that
>according to the Democratic officials
>according to the DNC officials
>a spokesman for the DNC, says, "The DNC is not going to comment"
>it may have
>could
>Russian hackers

Oh wait a second
>No device was recovered

So this is literally a "story" based on unsourced rumours of possible speculation, but even Mother Jones admits that there was literally no device. But they still ran the story.

Good grief, even /r9k/ isn't this desperate. It's getting sad.

>THEY CAUGHT US BEING CORRUPT REEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY ARE THE TRUE CORRUPT ONES

I hope Trump wins because we're never getting this country back. They'll fucking atomic bomb the FBI and replace the agents with a diverse workforce dedicated to identity politics and continuing the corrupt game our politcians play.

I can only hope the corrupt republicans that are in washington get their shit equally wrecked. Marco Rubio is one of those people. Anyone that says, "Hey let's be careful about these wikileaks things" is likely guilty of some shit.

So? They are politicians, everything they do, I reapeat, EVERYTHING they do should be available to the public, there shouldn't even be a need to bug them or hack their emails. The reality is they are trying to hide everything they do from the public, they are the real crooks by simple logic.

>be politician
>represent the people and only the people
>hide your work from the people
>get mad when the people try to find out what you are doing since you won't tell them

Literally retarded.

>The DNC officials will not say what countermeasures were subsequently taken. "As a general policy, we don't talk about such efforts," the other DNC official says. But this official adds, "You have to take all of this incredibly seriously." The first DNC official notes, "We are the oldest political party in this country, and we are under constant attack from Russia and/or maybe others."

Wait the DNC is the oldest political party ?

Then the Grand 'ol Party (GOP/Repubs) are just liars?

>sheeeet my mind is blown

The only Russian interfering in the election is named Lolita.

Proof?

Oh wait there is literally none. Saged.

sounds like literally nothing

Who cares about bugs or wiretaps?

Besides even if there was something illegal or corrupt done it doesn't matter because they'll never get prosecuted because the whole system is corrupt

It truly is literally nothing

Is there an earthquake?

Oh wait it's just you guys shaking.

>yfw

No, this is the same thing as the o Keefe videos

So what if its illegal or corrupt, no one cares about crimes now

This shit is literally nothing

These were the same people who, after realizing their email system was hacking, just kept emailing the updated passwords to staff through the compromised system.

Hell, these morons still can't even figure out PGP.

My all time favorite is when Hillary's server was being blocked by the State Dept spam filters, so Hillary had the spam filters for the whole State Dept disabled, which directly led to successful phishing attacks that compromised classified information.

>No device was recovered. No possible culprits were identified.

This post will be ignored because it contains facts

>anything bad that happens to us is definitely the work of Trump!

Any idea how ridiculous you CTR fucks sound?

Are you not realizing that James O'Keef's people planted this bug?

Proof?

I heard Trump may have raped an 8 year old in a satanic ritual involving animal sacrifice and cocaine and absinthe and that he eats aborted fetuses drizzled with shoplifted cheese whiz.

>Motherjones

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

>motherjones
They are really going all out.

No silly, he raped a 12 year old. That's what his trial in December is for, at least.

IT'S LITERALLY THIS

LOL AHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

The irony in this post is amazing

From the article

>No device was recovered. No possible culprits were identified.

There was literally no bug. They're just desperately trying to shift the focus and blame onto someone - anyone - else.

Implying 10k is fucking enough for a year long infiltration of the most popular party you stupid cuckhead

What proof do you want other than the article? There are people here who literally think there's satanic shit going on but it's 100% impossible for SOMEONE in the Trump campaign to be trying some dirty tricks?

Are you too dense to realize that it could be on a wire suspended on the ceiling tiles, which every office is made from, and the plant in the office pulled it when the sweep was being done?

You don't get radio signals for nothing, bud.

I can't wait for the day that they just come out and say that Seth Rich was infact, the leaker. Or fucking Podesta left his phone at a starbucks

>a plant

You mean like an orchid?

Someone's getting increasingly desperate.

FUCKING

SAGED

I know, what's Trump and O'Keefe going to do now to avoid prison?

Maybe the Dems should wrap their offices in tinfoil to keep Trump and his stooges from listening in on their conversations.

But we have emails straight from Podesta proving his connection to that shit, whether you want to believe its Satanic or not. This is just hearsay.

It could have been anything, anywhere. And they can't prove that it wasn't. Fucking trumpets.
(Bee tee dubs bro, the microwave needs cleaned. And make us some more coffee while you're in there.)

>DNC rapidly playing the big victim suddenly
Grasping for straws.

LOLOLOLOL
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh god, son, stop with the desperation. It's funny now but not for much longer. You're headed into "pathetic" territory fast. Sage.

THE PATRIARCHY.
WHITE RACIST RAPISTS.
DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME.

if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear :^)

>yfw it was bugged by the FBI

Trump commits a crime again.

But he will be fined instead of going to jail because he is a billionaire. if it was you, you would have been jailed because you are not rich

Yeah you do. All electronic circuits release some frequency of light dumbass.

Current year, not using voip.

Those aren't the parts of the story you're supposed to quote. Come on, user, get with the program.

Y u so angry Israel?
Between the two, trump has been talking friend game with Isreal and Hillary is sleeping with Saudi Arabia

>oh look it's this shill again

Underrated

>mfw Hillary for America is literally 'no u' = the campaign