HILLARY CLINTON SATANIC CHICKEN SACRIFICE MOLOCH

Remember this Sup Forums?

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be SACRIFICING A CHICKEN IN THE BACKYARD TO MOLOCH...

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

with #SpiritCooking currently trending, now would be the perfect time to start spamming this

link Hillary directly with satanic blood sacrifices

HURRY, SPAM THIS WHILE NORMIES ARE RECEPTIVE
GOGOGOGOGO

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1478300324542.jpg
gawker.com/remember-when-hillary-clinton-maybe-communed-with-dead-1775824084
weekendcollective.com/hillary-clinton-talked-dead-people-7-insane-things-2016-presidential-candidates/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-13/hillary-clinton-channels-eleanor-roosevelt-on-the-stump
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
is.Sup
twitter.com/WDFx2EU7/status/794675225728192512
youtube.com/watch?v=QY8Y67GMZ6c
gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

dont let this slide

MAKE THIS LAST THROUGH THE WEEKEND

GO GO GO

Posted on the twitter

She has a protection spell up this won't work.

Bump

Bumping for Trump and Kek.

I don't use twitter/kikebook, but i'll start setting up an account

those with social media accounts get on this ASAP

Go go go tweet tweet tweet.

So I'll paste it here again (the suggested message for the normies):

New declassified documents show Hillary herself believes in black magic: what kind of monster wants to have a president that practices black magic? #SpiritCooking
i.4cdn.org/pol/1478300324542.jpg

OYYYY VEYYYYYYY GOYUIM YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT ABOUT THIS

btw is that giorgio armani?

WHAT IN THE GOD DAMN FUCK????

Is...is Mills being facetious?

Jews are satanic.

JESUS even said this.

I think shes just joking, but why would she know who moloch is? most normal people have never heard of him and i dont think she goes to the bohemian grove either

Regardless if it's sarcastic, regardless if the spirit cooking is simply a piece of shitty art, normies won't see it that way. Superstitious normies will drop her like a bag of rocks.

Do it

We have the momentum. This shit really scares black people

That tag line
my sides
blown

guys i got some good OC cooking lemme know what you think

HILLARY CLINTON
SATANIC CHICKEN
SACRIFICE MOLOCH
RUSSIAN HOAX

BURMA SHAVE

need followers for legitimacy: @drpavaleer

Really good. Looks like a movie poster for an 80s occult horror b-movie.

That's actually very good
The thing people forget here is that Marina could be involved in pedo sex

That image will work wonders with Mexicans, Im sure

Yet, one piece of feedback in general: I tend to shill on KB and when I paste the images there the thumbnail is rectangular, so elongated images such as this one (especially with text at the rims) often can't be fully appreciated in the thumbnail view, which kind of sucks

I hope you're right.

her freaky fucking pictures do not help with your above accusation. i don't have an opinion on it and i dont care. if she seems like a horrid witch, then she is as far as public perception is concerned. if she was so worried about perceptions before, she should not have staged faux sacrifice or cannibal art displays.

same, fresh account

@kylejoh55135607

Bump

What the fuck? It wasn't a meme?

Don't forget about this:
gawker.com/remember-when-hillary-clinton-maybe-communed-with-dead-1775824084

She is conjuring the dead.

I thought "muh bigots" were "racists"

>@drpavaleer
>@kylejoh55135607

Done: I'm following you both

>posts a link to an image on an IMAGE BOARD

why do you want me to click that link?

That's the point.
Moloch is way too specific. It raises enough suspicions.

I'm on it.

MSM starting to react... by deleting evidence

Good

More articles to add credibility:

weekendcollective.com/hillary-clinton-talked-dead-people-7-insane-things-2016-presidential-candidates/

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2015-06-13/hillary-clinton-channels-eleanor-roosevelt-on-the-stump

>Hillary is batshit insane for being a satanist or worshiping a Canaanite deity

>Meanwhile Sup Forums worships and ancient egyptian cartoon frog who's into lolis and autistic number repetition

>why do you want me to click that link?

That's for spreading it on KB

If the thread is archived (and this one will be) when you copy/paste the link you'll be rendered a functioning thumbnail there

I was retweeted by a verified account 108k followers. the fire rises

The difference is you don't ironically rape and kill children.

we're not disturbed by it as a whole
but many, many people are. we are delivering the message. don't be an autist.

also, uh, nice dub dubs

>mfw seeing today and thought everyone was making shit up to see if they can start something
>mfw it's not a lie
This sounds like fiction, but it's not.

Wll the artwork aside, she is very close to Podesta and other D.C insiders
Podesta is a pedo
Birds of a feather...

yes.

everyone PLEASE spread our dank maymays. I don't do the social medias and twitter is broken for me. I can make shit, but can't spread it.

Not bad at all... you should stick a Hillary sign there somewhere (maybe bottom right after the #tags)

i did and it looked horrendous. threw off the color scheme. i kind of like the horror movie poster look anyway.

We found the killshot
Keep hitting this shit hard

THIS IS LIKE 3 MONTHS OLD

you should get some imagery from the speech the Clintons gave surrounded by children talking about the Oklahoma city bombing

That's the point you fucking idiot. Back then everyone laughed it off, but now it's another piece to the puzzle you vegemite guzzling fuck

And it will work, because we believe it will.

Yfw Sup Forums are better at using magic to manifest pure concious energy, than the illuminati.

Praise kek

>Dubs
>Satanic trips on Twitter.

KEK/Jesus is in this thread.

Speak for yourself, southern hemisphere leaf

This is what trump doesn't want you to know:

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

5. A collection of some other things trump has done, including lying over and over again during this campaign and a vast criminal past: quantum-displacement.tumblr.com/post/146015554444/anti-trump-masterpost
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i
i

TWEET AT THE POPE
TWEET AT THE POPE
TWEET AT THE POPE
TWEET AT THE POPE

DEUS VULT

Im so confused, give me a tl; dr

Suggestion for Kikebook:

The Washington Post is deleting old articles about #SpiritCooking because they don't want you to know about the satanic rituals with naked teenagers: WAKE UP! IS NOW OR NEVER!
is.Sup Forums.org/pol/1478302711981.png

Hillary is the devil and her entourage does satanic rituals

They probably also kidnap and rape children

The year is 2016

The pope is compromised you bongmong

Lady Gaga is going to get demolished over this. Her shit was always edgy and weird, but when you're linked to this shit, your career is basically over

who is that with his arm around Gaga's waist?

I know. But we can still hijack his Catholic followers

I dont think its a joke. Why mention a god like moloch at all? Its a bit too on the nose.

Fuck, this mail was known for years.
Back in the days it seemed just a stupid nerdy joke.
Today it totally makes sense.

>click the spirit cooking hashtag on twitter
>this is the first and only result before everything else

LITERALLY NOTHING. L-LOOKS LIKE DRUMPH LOSES AGAIN SO STOP LOOKING AND TALKING.

>Clinton Foundation gave $10K To Maria Abramovic’s Performance Art For “General Operating Support”

SPREAD THE MOLOCH THING YOU FUCKHEADS

followed you

>businessinsider
>vanityfair
>latimes
>politico
>nydailynews
Ticks doesn't work anymore, kike.

At least they are literally correct this time though.
There's a first time for everything.

Fuck you Isreal, I'm still pissed about the USS Liberty.

I can't understand how a woman would get off on fucking children. I can't with men, either, but it just seems so much more bizarre since women are supposed to be nurturing when it comes to kids

>IT'S A REAL NON PROFIT WE GIVE MONEY TO GOOD CAUSES

Does anyone have the website that has major clinton emails highlighted from wikileaks? It gives all the email codes for specific stuff

>kylejoh55135607
make sure you get some pics up on your account to make it less suspicious. doesn't even have to be you or a human

Good point

this is what you get when you believe CTR. IT WAS NEVER A MEME.

Remember, Sup Forums is always right.

SPAM THIS SHIT FAGGOTS

>

Hispanics are extremely superstitious, and will turn away from Hillary as soon as they catch wind of the spirit cooking.

We have to translate Spirit Cooking into Spanish and spam them on Twitter, and other latino social media websites

#ClintonContraCristo
#CocinaDelEspiritu
#SpiritCooking

good eye

youtube.com/watch?v=QY8Y67GMZ6c

>Cocina del espíritu

That doesn't even has sense in spanish, is like google traslate shit

good idea

EVERYONE post ALL references and connection between HIllary, her campaign and Molock that you can find.

Let's get #SpiritCooking and #Moloch both trending.

What is this?!

see

Nah, she's just trying her best to copy David Bowie. She's built a career out of it.

Here's an article in Spanish to distribute:

gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832

well help us out then paco

They're half right. Abramovich is a performance "artist," but she is also an occult enthusiast who readily admits that the private performance of the acts described as "spirit cooking" have spiritual and occult connotations when done without an audience.

KEK

I member bump

>moloch
>child sacrifice

Epstein/pedo island/pizza

>child abduction

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

>spirit cooking
>blood rituals

>Clinton Fountain donates $10,000 to SpiritCooking