Why isnt LOVE popular? Its a damn good show

Why isnt LOVE popular? Its a damn good show

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

gilly is a filthy cheating whore in it that's why

because they thought that fucking guy would be a good male lead

He is disgusting to look at but would u rather him be a fucking chad?

> some scrawny ugly kike fucks milana, gilly, and has threesomes with teenagers
at least then it'd be fucking believable
it honestly makes me angry to watch this

>no seeders on public torrent trackers
No Love for me.

I watched the first season and truly fucking hated it

he's not jewish

you seem surprised

I hate-watched it all the way through season 2.

why is the main character like that?

His wife's 100% Jewish

He looks even more like a faggot in season 3.

Attached: 15-love-finale.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1420x946, 113K)

Yes, 100%

imagine being him.... like.... its really terrible

being rich and relatively succesful hollywood writer with I assume good health, is terrible?

what is love?

The virgin Love vs the chad Lovesick/Scrotal Recall

there's a middle ground where he isn't a Chad, but not physically uncomfortable to look at

Look at his fucking nose. Hes not even jewish

Maybe I’m too sensitive, but this whole season made me feel uncomfortable knowing that Gus was a cuck and will never realize it in the canon of the show.

Attached: E01A4237-E89D-4F99-9AFB-F487BFE48DF3.jpg (750x493, 350K)

Baby, don't hurt me

Is there cuckolding in this show?

one that’s kindkind of similar to the “we were on a break” cuckolding, but a little less black and white and another storyline with an emotional affair that turns physical and will make any person afraid of chad uncomfortable

Feeling like shit for like 2 weeks after watched the finale. Does this mean that this show is good?

Attached: 239.jpg (1533x961, 123K)

This show, just like everything Apatow makes, is contains a story that is borderline delusional Californian wishful thinking.

In no world, does a complete idiot like him hookup with a hot woman like her, even if she is a washed up druggie. It just doesn't happen. And you see the same kind of delusion in the rest of Apatow's shit, 40 year old women who think they are as hot as 19 year olds, emasculated men who can't even buy a woman a drink without sperging and so on. It's a boring shtick, and sometimes it makes me think Apatow makes them because he literally hates his own life and wants other people to want to gouge their eyes out too.

Same bro. Is it becausr you want what tey have?
>tfw never had a gf and will probably die alone

After watching season 2 finale or the series finale? If the latter, why do you feel like shit?

were you at all unnerved by their laughing at the end like I was?

i dont support jews

>the black voice of reason character says Gillian's character is crazy
>she has already cucked him and was on the brink of relapse
>still get married
Like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Decent show yeah

No he's talking about his looks, and how ugly he is.
Love is hipster Appatow garbage, and he hasn't made anything funny in a Fucking decade.

The Jews cast him for some reason. I wonder...

Oh I get it.... this show was for autistic pieces of shit, and that's why I can't relate.

Carry on then loser virgin Fucking freaks.

>tfw you will never have gf like mickey

Attached: 1520105967698.jpg (222x227, 8K)

dumb...

Honestly my favorite comedy show of the past few years. Watched all of last season in a day. Not as good as s2, and blaming everything on Gus was dumb. Mickey still never admitted to fucking Dustin. Bertie also got uglier.
Best part of the show was Arya. I'm gonna miss her

I want to get my gf into cucking, and I'm wondering if this is a good way to subvert her

Watched s1-2 with my best friend. He died, so I watched s3 alone. I cried desu

I was left feeling pretty uncomfortable. My head canon says that at some point someone is going to let slip about the Dustin thing, Gus is going to freak out and make her feel like shit, she relapses, there’s a baby at some point, maybe from make-up sex, they divorce, then S5 or S6 is about joint custody of the kid and getting back into dating as single parents

I'm black. Hmu if you need a bull

first season was great, second one was kinda meh, third one sucked ass sooo overall it's a 7/10 show, gillian is hella cute as always, nose guy in pretty annoying, aussie girl is great

We're in the UK, you?

I thought we would find out mickey was pregnant during the sick episode. Basically telling us she was pregnant with that us weekly magazine.

Yeah, the show had Bertie and black guy voicing their doubt over the marriage. There's the scene where Bertie, Mickey, and the old lady are walking in Catalina, and Bertie has just showed Mickey why the marriage won't work, then the old lady plays the dumb 3 question game and Mickey completely ignores Bertie.
They'll maybe have one good year of marriage, then Mickey's past will come out and Gus will leave

serious post, I feel like the reason that most of Sup Forums can't relate to the show is because a lot of the people here have never experienced the drama the show expects you to empathetically feed off.

What makes Love great is that it portrays all these situations and feelings that anyone who has truly been in love will have experienced, albeit dramatised renditions. I love how in some scenes they make the characters pretty much talk and act like they're drunk, which is literally what you feel and act like when you're insanely in love like that.

The show really nails these feels that I just don't think your average neck-beard can relate to.

>all the shows events took place in 7 months
He married an alcoholic nymphomaniac cheating whore after 7 months...

You make a good point, but Gus talks and moves like a faggot with scoliosis

Anyone have a link to the threesome scene?

why isn't atypical more popular? it's a damn good show

My best friend started dating a girl EXACTLY like Jacobs in this show. He's a Chad instead of an ugly motherfucker and acts nothing like this jewish creature but this show is still fucking painful to watch because of that.

Does anyone else think gillian is underrated as an actor?

Yep, She's 35 now. and never been in a good movie.

It's similar to You're the Worst but the humour has less bite and the drama doesn't hit as hard

Sorry for your loss.

If you’re being serious, I’d recommend the show EASY instead, specifically the episodes “Utopia” and “Open Marriage” (but maybe watch “The Fucking Study” before that one). It’s an anthology series, so you don’t need to watch them in order, but the second one I mentioned is kind of a sequel.

I think some films that could subvert her are: Indecent Proposal and Eyes Wide Shut, maybe All Things Fair

That was a pretty great red herring. Almost everyone who saw that pic on Instagram thought she was pregnant. Then they flashed “We’re Having A Baby” in front of the audience while watching Mickey sick in the morning.

Remember that Mickey can’t answer part of the second question (Does Gus respect her). I think he doesn’t. He loves her, is proud of her, etc., but he doesn’t respect her and sees her as a weaker person who will slip up at any time (getting sick, ordering a drink, smoking again). That kept popping up this season with Gus looking down on her, and then that question really brought the point home.

Now imagine if Gus ever finds out about Dustin (?). He will be the type of guy who needs to have access to all of her social media accounts and passwords, need to have that app that lets you see where someone is at all times, etc.

They will never make it, and will probably be one of these couples who file for divorce in 6 months:

I think the ending is pretty perfect to be honest.

I mean, it doesn't provide true closure, but it's a sweet, happy ending, and I think that's the best thing they could have done. We know that Gus and Mickey are going to have tons of fights and issues down the line, but the whole point of the last season was it shows us that it's okay to do that stuff, and that's part of living and their development as people, hence why they decided to actually get married at the end, seizing the moment they have right now. Beautiful.

He cheated on her too, and frankly when she said she wanted to start being monogamous, it's pretty obvious what she meant. He knew and he realized he had done the same thing.
Frankly though, I really like the show, and how the two played off of each other. How they both became obsessive was really an interesting idea too.

Gus is a massive neurotic narcissist though, that's his main character flaw. The reason Mickey decides to not leave him at the end of season 3 is because he finally completes the hero's journey and actually admits that he as a problem, which is the first step to improving himself (which has been Mickey's hero's journey all along). Seeing that Gus is finally able to admit he has a problem means she is able to respect him as a person, and she knows from her own personal experience that given time, he will change to respect others the way she has throughout the show (see: Dr Greg).

>He cheated on her too

When does that happen?

They were a couple when he fucked Heidi. They never broke up, and she came to the party expecting to stay over.

When I was at my most depressed a couple years ago I had dreams where I was Gillian Jacobs character. It was almost at the point where I would go to bed hoping I could be her for the night

They’re both disfunctional people who have no business ever raising children. I would rather be single for the rest of my life than be in their shoes.

>they were a couple when he fucked Heidi
Nope, they went on 1 date, slept together, and then she blew him off the next day or so (if I remember right). Because he invites her to band practice, she says that sounds lame, and then he invites Heidi. Then he acts like an ass because he has a hotter chick.

When Mickey slept with Dustin they were arguably an unspoken couple, since Mickey wanted Gus to call her every day etc., but she excuses from the affair herself by saying that they hadn’t verbally agreed to be monogamous.

I do like how bestgirl Bertie ends up committing the most blatant affair though.

This is me except i wish i was gus and its every night.

don't hurt me

Are you a girl?
Are you a boy?

Why do you all want to be these fucked up people?

No, I just really identified with being a sad burnout with a partner that's generally too good for her.

This. It's like DJ Qualls in The New Guy, but at least that had the excuse of being a wacky teen comedy.

Ah, yeah, i can relate. As a narcissist in sobriety who just got dumped, a bit of this show was too real

>They were a couple when he fucked Heidi.

lolno

Im this anonI just want to know what it feels like to have a qt314 gf like gillian. Im so lonely

>mfw this is me

Middle of the roadness is painful.