If Trump don't win

...his supporters will riot?

You cant riot from your mom's basement.

I'll set the over/under on number of Trump rioters at 4

Sup Forums may have guns, but they are also lanky ass betas. They always wish for a race war but they don't realize they will be the first ones wasted.

I think it will pretty much go like this

If they can rig it to where it looks even close to legit, they won't.

If it comes out that they hard assed rigged the election, riot won't begin to describe what will happen

>The only people who support Trump are from Sup Forums.

I hope so, democracy has been stolen. Trump supporters need to stop being cucked

Even worse, normalfags are not going to put their jobs in danger.

His supporters aren't black, so no they won't.

No, they have too much to lose, like missing out on the new episode of Duck Dynasty

Hillary will die of a heart attack before the winner is decided.

Praise KEK!

Quite the opposite. When Trump wins the left will riot.

Black people riot, white people revolt.

The difference is guns and organisation.

>riot
I believe you mean exercising the 2nd.

It's more likely the Hillary supporters will go nuts.

But, should Trump lose, and one moron somewhere smash a window, you can bet the MSM will be all over it. "Trump supporters riot!"

no no no no. You got it wrong. Black people and drunk white people after sporting events riot.

Right wingers plant bombs and stuff when they go crazy.

>...his supporters will riot?

no, but expect legal challenges over votes

>always wish for a race war

the race war goes down at planned parenthood offices in every black neighborhood

stay the fuck off my landlords lawn

Literal basement dwelling Trump voter here.

I have health and a vehicle and live near an important City. I'll be there if it happens.

Either if Donald or Hillary wins riots will appear and civil war 2.0 starts. I'll be a volunteer for the anti globalist forces I got nothing to lose

there would be a lot of asshurt, but hillary will do a great job of forcing normies to accept the red pill in ways we could only dream of

No, they won't riot. They'll be mad but that's about it.

Now if The Cunt were to lose, what do you think her supporters would do? They will run wild in the streets, rioting and looting. Prove me wrong.

Amazing how we went from throwing tea off the cargo ships and murdering people and destroying their ships because they taxed us too much, to complete cucked betas who want to be a slave no matter what.

We will see

It'll be a civil war

It is quite possible, yes. The same is said for a Trump win. Liberals will riot if thei queen isn't in, ergo the outcome of the election is irrelevant. There is going to be an uprising one way or the other.

>Now if The Cunt were to lose, what do you think her supporters would do? They will run wild in the streets, rioting and looting. Prove me wrong.
I think this is what will end up happening. And I'm ready 100% for it.

One more reason I want Trump to WIN

Apathy is one of the worst traits among Americans. They complain, but won't do do shit as long as what happens to them doesn't have a yuge impact on their lifestyle.

If Trump wins, will you still be unemployed on the 9th?

Your proxy says you cant vote, but in reality your just too fucking lazy.

liberals gonna riot no matter what.

tvs have to obtained somehow

No we will protest

WE WUZ MILITIAS N SHEEIT

These posts are now spam. Do not write one contextless open-ended question, especially not something that has been discussed to death every fucking day.

Kek, them and what army? Guns? Supplies? Defendable terrain?

this man is smart, this man should be an american.

that is what would happen

the little ugly degenerate liberal nigger guy is the one who has nothing to lose. the one who would riot first.

white people have jobs, family's, businesses to run.

Kek, funny thing is the only actual Clinton supporter is my neighbor's kid who is a 30 year old man still living in his parent's basement. And I'm living in Illinois this place is usually solid blue but the only blue I've been seeing is blue Trump signs.

The biggest racewar/revolution will occur.

That was partly my point. The World Series game the other night is a prime example. Chicago would've torched the place whether the Cubs won or not. Again, the outcome is inevitable. The only wildcard is "how far are people really willing to take it this time?"

My answer is "not far." Protesting is a sport in the US. Until it reaches their physical yard, people don't give a shit after a while. Apathy is a bitch, and it runs rampant in most places because people are stupid, lazy, and perpetually fearful. I anticipate heavy outcry and civil disturbance, but civil war at present is unlikely. That said, there's always the 3rd eye rule of "out of sheer dumb luck and circumstance, you could be proven wrong." We shall see.

i dont live in Sup Forums, sorry, fuck you