Whoever wins the election, what does Sup Forums think about this guy. Disclosure: this is like a poll...

Whoever wins the election, what does Sup Forums think about this guy. Disclosure: this is like a poll. All responses will be analyzed if they are intelligent.

But before you even think, read this;en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

And imagine this situation; Donald Trump vs Vladamir Putin

Other urls found in this thread:

thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/infographics/2012/10/SR-fed-spending-numbers-2012-p4-chart-4_HIGHRES.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550
youtube.com/watch?v=by-ler2Ly44
investopedia.com/ask/answers/042415/what-average-annual-return-sp-500.asp
macrotrends.net/2526/sp-500-historical-annual-returns
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your point is clear.
Trump BTFO?

Love him. Hope he hangs that Crooked Witch Hillary.

All things considered, Trump isn't out of the woods for being roped into this Satanism stuff. After all, he used to be good friends with the Clintons, AND he's been to this pedo island.

While I hope Hillary and her satanist group are removed from their place in our government and burn in hell, we need to double check that the Don isn't involved in these things..

I hope it isn't the case, but we need to know for sure. We need to remember that this is truth VS. corruption, and we shouldn't shy away from things we may not like to hear.

Thank you for responding. Both candidates are bad. I think everyone here in the U.S. can agree on that.

Would somebody like to advance this to a conversation?

CC: Putin vs Trump

I like the fact that he infuriates people like you.

That's all I really need to determine my vote.

He doesn't infuriate me. I don't care who wins this election. The topic is Trump vs Putin.

He runs the worlds largest and most stable Kleptocracy so I'd say that's pretty impressive.

Your opinion is incorrect but has been noted.

The numbers check out on OP's image.

Putin is a kleptomaniac, he has only been 'successful' through the luck of high energy prices and literally nothing else. Once they fell, so did the Russian economy and its dream of returning to superpower status.

When people try work out Trumps 'actual' worth they always seem to leave out the majority of buildings he owns all over the world.

I could not care less about Russia going to war with the EU as long as we stay out of it, fuck our endlessly bitching allies this time around, you guys can definitely handle this one on your own.
You'll be totally fine, your aircraft carriers have ramps and everything.

Considering the US operates at an annual deficit of over 1 trillion dollars I'd say we are picking the right man for the job.

thf_media.s3.amazonaws.com/infographics/2012/10/SR-fed-spending-numbers-2012-p4-chart-4_HIGHRES.jpg

>he has only been 'successful' through the luck of high energy prices and literally nothing else.

Could you please specify and cite sources?

No, they don't. What an asinine statement.

Cite sources for an opinion? how old are you?

> owns

I think you mean the Bank owns it m8, billionaires dont get rich buying things.

>Instead of giving his money to (((them))) he invested it and made jobs, businesses, buildings and other tangibles that the jew doesn't create with his goldman-sachs.

Fuck you.

Hopefully a return to this

youtube.com/watch?v=DZeJHwBe550

>give us your money goy, we can make it worth more money

That's O.K. just keep bumping this thread. I need something of use.

this picture
>i have no idea how free cash flow works

Op is autistic

No, he instead ripped off literally thousands of small-business contractors by skipping out on the bill when it came time to pay up for his construction work.

Four corporate bankruptcies and two personal ones don't lie.

fucking checked

Russia invading Georgia and Bush doing nothing? why would we want a return to that?

Even as weak as Obama is, he still slapped crippling sanctions on Russia over Ukraine.

Yes, I am. So what? I'm pulling in almost 200k a year. But this isn't about me. I want to know what you think about Donald Trump vs Vladamir Putin

That number was already debunked.

>Trump vs Putin
>Not Trump & Putin
Shows how much you know.

jesus that picture is unfathomably off.

What is spending money? What good would $8bn be if you couldn't spend it on private jets with gold toilets? All the money he has spent has gone back into the economy. You're welcome, Deborah.

Your opinion is noted that Trump and Putin will be allies.

Literally has not happened, the numbers stack up.

Your talking points must be out of date, the current drumpfkin argument is that he would've made more but wouldn't have been muh job creator with gaudy buildings to show for it

Getting rich was a byproduct. He created something too

see

His talking points are on point.

This, fuck I think both Allepo and miss green party are both better than those two.

Off topic.

Remember when they called more than half of the UK stupid?

yeah, I 'member

What?

Thanks for the flag bro

Donald trump is a populist candidate, while I have distaste for him on a personal level, his policies are mostly on point.

Hopefully his kids get cancer.

>creates a shit ton of jobs instead of just fucking with money like a common kike
>bad

Putin is an ex-KGB agent ffs, he worked for communism during most of his life, now he works for his crony friends.

My thoughts on this are that people haven't really though much about how Donald Trump will deal -- or face -- Vladamir Putin.

I didn't come to Sup Forums expecting anything better. But it seems that few people have actually though about this.

does fucking occupydemocrats even realize who the fuck that guy is or the context in which the picture was taken?

Even if OP's numbers were correct...

How can we know if Trump could have made those 8 billion dollars by investing in a mutual fund instead of making business?

What if Trump's business has impacted the market in such a way that those 8 billion dollars would have been impossible to get without Trump?

The T key on my keyboard sticks

No, because it is not relevant at all to the meme image text.

I posted that picture because I had to post something. The only other pictures I have on my computer are things that might get me banned on .Sup Forums

Pic related. But this si the topic; how will Trump fare against Putin

Another way of looking at it is that He's probably made more than 8 billion over his life but now has less than that because he's used his money to create jobs and to have homes and buildings for people. Rather than have 8 billion all to himself, he spent it all giving back.

Alright, so lets do some very basic math user

If he started out with 1 million dollars, and the average annual return rate for the S&P is 10%, take 1000000*1.1 and do that for lets say 30 years.

You get $17,449,402.27

Lets say you get a 20% return rate (batshit crazy earnings right there)

You get $237,376,313.80

>how do I do math??

There is no way you could go from a million to 8 billion on the S&P on only 30 years, unless I missed a step, please note if I did

There is a reason Putin wants Trump to win and its not because he thinks Trump is going to be the best negotiator the US has ever had.

You can't into compound?

Also he started out with $200 million, why are you still persisting with the $1 million loan meme? he inherited his dad's company.

they're talking about his father's inheritance. But didn't his father not die until 1999? So you'd have to compound from that year. And he had to split the inheritance with other family, so it's not like he got everything. the line about Trump being richer if he just invested in the S&P is just another BS anti-Trump claim from the left.

Didn't know about the $200 mil, and I believe I compounded that interest, pretty sure I did

If he inherited that money 17 years ago then it would be even harder to multiply that money in the S&P to 8 billion

Drink bleach faggot

Elucidate, please. That's what I'm here for. If I wanted to here people grunt I could had just gone to the bar.

Trump started with $40 million in 1974. That’s the year he became president of his father’s real estate company

What's the context?

I love bleach, I love the smell of it. I'm not going to drink it though.

It''s time for an insult. Either get on topic or go sit at the kiddie table.

Yes he should have just sat on his money like the democrats cry about rich people hoarding money. Let it all fade away in the stock markets which have crashed how many times now?

You're not account all the people he employs and made their lives better. You're not accounting the money his own kids and wife are making now thanks to him not just "sitting/hoarding" his money or losing it all on the stock market.

Now that the pic's argument has been destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=by-ler2Ly44

>wants intelligent responses
>muh Putin
Well this is a slide thread. Sage. Any user point me to the right thread to post in? Thanks.

In all seriousness? Has to be better than faking Russian involvement in regards to the email hack - which could cause a legit war. If you look past the shit they're saying about Trump you would notice that he's really just looking for peace with Russia. He seems rational enough to know at what point that approach won't work and take the appropriate action.

That's a very stupid calculation. Yes, Trump would have more now had he put the capital into a fund and waited, but that would mean he was investing 100% of his net worth during his whole life. He lived like a literal billionaire for years, lavishly spending money that he could just have invested again. That should also be taken into account when considering how good of a businessman he is. Not how much he had, but how much he actually invested.

Even if you took all that money and had a 10% compound interest rate for 42 years, he would have only made $2,621,432,158.31

I know that continuous compound instead of compounds monthly will result in a tiny fraction more but not enough to make it to 8 billion

>OP has already facepalmed himself. The pic is not the topic. I'm running of a live disc and grabbed one off google images search for Donald Trump.

I think I have a greater story developing. People are so fucking stupid.

Where are you getting 10% from, also?

trump has more balls than any one in our government. even if you dont like him he was brave enough to say what hes said despite every one saying you cant say that before he was even running

the left has pretended to be the majority of the world. the "will of the masses" if you... will. he couldnt have won the primary if that was the case. even if he loses there are to many trump supporters to let the left have its way

I have to give you all credit though. I deal with stupid people all the time. Rarely do they ever frustrate me like this.

This, incoherent redneck ramble, is so far the most intelligent thing posted in this thread.

investopedia.com/ask/answers/042415/what-average-annual-return-sp-500.asp

macrotrends.net/2526/sp-500-historical-annual-returns

10% just seemed like a good average to base it off of.

OP here, I have been face palming myself about that pic. I chose it at random.

THE PIC IS NOT THE TOPIC

I know, it is not the point of this topic

There was just a debate on the legitimacy of the picture, so I thought I would try out the math for myself.

So you plucked it out of the air? remind me not to trust you with my money, pham.

>Posting in a hillshill thread

Why are you nerd virgins still on the job? It's over.

and if you put away $50 a month you would be a broke ass nigga

Jeez, I came in peace. I have not gotten one bit of an intelligent thought ON THE TOPIC OF TRUMP VS -- OR ALLIES -- WITH PUTIN!!!

Here's my counter argument to your pic OP. If he was "smart" and just sat back like a trust fund piece of shit, how many jobs would he have created? How many properties would he have developed? How would he have given back to the community in any meaningful way? Instead of supporting big banks, international interests, and globalism, he built a business empire and employed tens of thousands of people across multiple industries and fields.

If used the data provided in order to make an educated guess as to what the average return rate for the S&P was

I would take the last 50 years and find out the true average but I am not interested in this thread anymore, so eh

This makes me love him more if it's true (it's not)

rather than have 8 billion, he has 3 billion and has created hundreds of thousands of job.

Thank you senpai

Since we're already off topic, I want to know; what do you people do for a living?

I've been making over 100 grand for 5 years now, every year I get a slight bump. 186k this year. I started as a software engineer (yes I know it's a stupid term) at IBM. Guess what I do now?

Its not about Trump. Its about the Bill of Rights staying in tact without revisions or subversion. Its about preventing a one party system like in China.

Leading into living, I work for a Chinese KTV company.

The thread is rightly dead. I'm still a software engineer at IBM. I really wanted some intelligent opinions, they seem to be very hard to come by.

You are on Sup Forums what did you expect idiot.

Go to a rally. This isn't a place for any kind of study or coherent reports.

>Your opinion is incorrect

Yes, I'm a dick.

This.

The republic is at stake. It's that simple.

I want to be... if only. I am so successful but I cant enjoy it. I suffer almost all the time. I hate my job even though I fought for it. I just cant take it anymore.