HE MIGHT FUCKING DO IT GUISE

HE MIGHT FUCKING DO IT GUISE

FLORIDA DON'T FUCK THIS UP.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-voter-fraud-broward-county/amp/?client=safari
m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you are a literal retard

MASSIVE VOTER FRAUD IN FLORIDA BY CLINTON CAMP

>Sweden

that is how they win

>Wyoming
>red

I GOT A WEIRD FEELING MINNESOTA WILL GO RED.

Didnt tim kaine get 30 people at his rally in Florida?

Pretty sure florida is red, without a doubt

Those fags didn't even go red when Reagan swept the fucking map. They will truly be known as infinite cucks.

It's gonna be 2000 all over again

that's what i'm hoping but muh polls

MA for the surprise red vote when

Illinois may swap to red. We elected a Republican governor with every district going red except Chicago.

Only big inhibitor would be the fact that we don't have a budget because he can't compromise with the Dems in the house.

And that is why Florida is on the table in the polls all of a sudden.
It's all rigged.

He has my vote in Florida

In broward country Florida was reported.

google.com/amp/ijr.com/opinion/2016/11/261634-florida-voter-fraud-broward-county/amp/?client=safari

Yes, but this one fucking county is full of cuckolds who will rig the election.

Hopefully more will be vigilant In Reporting and catching these criminals.

Per the Guardian,

Black Florida vote is DOWN

BUT Latino vote is UP.

The Guardian seems to assume that this Latino is going for Hillary.

I say: Push the SPIRIT COOKING thing as hard as possible on social media, including image attached.

Latinos will *not* dig this.

Press spirit cooking on African American social media in Ohio, North Carolina, Florida and Pennsylvania.

I've been doing that and will continue to do so. The Washington Times reported on it today.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/4/wikileaks-john-podesta-invited-to-spirit-dinner-ho/

Good.

I think it will turn off the Catholic swing vote, including nominal Catholics - saw that sentiment quite a bit in non-scientific sampling on reddit - and blacks.

People can try to pawn it off as "performance art," but the shit's repulsive.

>North Carolina going red
>Nevada going red

These meme maps are truly entertaining. Florida is the only one that might be toss up and it's why you see King Obongo rushing there and campaigning like a madman and even if he wins it please look to my greentext to see how he still loses.