I've been smoking for like 5 years.

How did you quit the nicotine jew?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vu1nI3Ublz0
youtube.com/watch?v=5EYlVBq7aEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just did
Smoked for two years while being a welfare queen in the muhreens
Got back home and haven't smoked a cigarette since. I don't get why people can't quit

Does anyone here smoke?

Did you just stop the day you got home?

ive never smoked but the number 1 factor in keeping me from smoking is the trash that does smoke. always fat, or really thin, or poor, or tattoo covered, or just beta faggots or nogs. there are exceptions but they prove the rule. every time i see a smoker i say "that's not me."

maybe it be a good way to quit?

I quit cold turkey and never looked back. I ended up being 200lb because of it though, but I lost a shit load of weight this year.

I'm now 130lb and going to start lifting soon.

Just cold turkey

Buy a new car OP. I did and couldn't bring myself to smoke in it. Kept up the momentum out of the car and now it's been 5 years, no smokey smokey.

Quit buying them. Like literally stop buying them. Bum some from friends (1/2) if they're cool with it but as long as you follow your rule of not buying any you'll be forced to quit.

Cold Turkey. After day 3 it gets easier, I'm off them for about 2 months now.

I never started

Yeah, it usually is the low IQ and degenerate that smoke. Part of the reason I want to quit.

I'm just addicted mangue. I keep telling myself, "Fuck it", every time I get the urge to quit. I can feel this shit killing me.

>socially smoke for 2 years
>thinks he's a cool big goy for stopping instantly
A lot of people who try to quit have been smoking 1 or 2 packs a day for 20 years.

Self control

Yup just didn't have a reason to smoke anymore so I didn't
I'll smoke one or two cigarettes when I'm drinking and friends offer otherwise I don't smoke

Yes, after 3 days it gets ez-pz. You just gotta work through the cold sweats during night 2. Keep yourself busy during those days as much as possible.

Started vaping so I could smoke inside and in my car (even though I've had plenty of ciggies in my car).

As obnoxious and gay as it is, vaping is actually great. I feel no need to go back to cigs, and it's very convenient and clean. I've been vaping for about 3 years now, no looking back. Got a new mod and tank coming in from china sometime soon.

Hypnotherapy.

I didn't socially smoke in the Marines
I was going through a pack a day at the minimum

Self control and a watchful mind. the addiction will trick you

Why do you feel the need to mention you were in the marines?

Not being a bitch and sucking up the week of withdrawals

How did you lose so much weight so fast?

More details pls my nigs.

This is inspiring. I don't want to look like some crusty old Great Meme War veteran at only 40 years old (pic related).

I never started because paying a shitton of money for the potential to get lung cancer with no upsides doesn't interest me.

Mouth fedora. It's autistic as fuck but it works.

I read infinite jest while traveling europe.
I considered if I was going to be the same person when I returned home, and I decided I wouldn't be.
Now, when i still consider how tasty a ciggarette would be, I think what I would do after that cigarette, and proceed to do that instead.

Because that's when I smoked and it makes it relevant
That leaf faggot thinks I smoked socially and that wasn't the case
It was to unwind for 3 or 4 minutes before going back into shit

I smoked for 7 years and stopped to never smoke again after watching a 1h video on this subject. I had already tried to stop like everyone but would always fall back into it. But now it's been more than two years since I've stopped and I definitely never plan to smoke ever again.

The video is extremely popular among people who've stopped smoking but it sadly keeps getting deleted by Youtube. I can't seem to find a link right now. I know he has a book but I don't like shilling so if you decide to read the book pirate it maybe. People say the book is very good as well.

Okay I found the video : youtube.com/watch?v=vu1nI3Ublz0
It has Turkish or whatever subs but you can still try to find a different version by searching "Allen Carr" around. I took my time to type this and link this to you, user, if you are serious about wanting to quit smoking for good then don't be a pussy and watch it all. Otherwise you're nothing but attention whoring at the moment and you should go fuck yourself.

You dont ever quit nicotine. I quit smoking and now use snus and vape. Vaping is for faggots, so I only do it at home where people can't see me.

I'm also a slave to the nicotine jew. If I don't smoke I feel pissed off all day or feel like I just woke up all day, regardless of caffeine intake. Lord, why did I start smoking at 16?

I just stopped. I was never a hardcore addict though. I really liked chewing though. Good stuff.

Self control. Just quit last sunday morning. The biggest factor was money. Shit's expensive, but mainly because I didn't buy cheap cigarettes. Also, the high wasn't that great. It was more like an anxiety feeling and you're wanking to relieve said anxiety, only to make it worse where you're smoking nervously. Like drinking a strong painful drink to veer the pain from one area to another.

It's like a coffee high on an empty stomach. It's not fun.

>tfw drinking coffee.

And the biggest reason I picked up smoking was to cure appetite.

You have to get yourself in the right mindset. I wasn't able to do it until I was totally over it. I got it down to one cig a day, then cut it off entirely. Also, not drinking is a must at first.

The one I linked is trash, try this :
youtube.com/watch?v=5EYlVBq7aEk

Smoke since i was 13, now 35.

Tried almost everything to quit, only thing i didnt try was hypnosis, which is bogus horseshit. The only thing that got me to quit was e-cigarettes. I started off with high nicotine level and tapered off until i reached 3mg and by then i didnt even need it anymore and quit that. Took me about a year.

Talk shit about vaping being mouth fedoras and robodicks all you want, but that shit saved my life

i think you need to force you to get off habbit for few weeks than its very easy to keep. just dont project a feeling from few days of how hard is to quit on further monthes, it will be much easier

>two years
It's literally nothing.

This. I feel just as healthy as when I didn't smoke but I enjoy sweet nicotine.

started vaping and continued to lower nicotine amount in juice. Always wanna start again though, I got rid of all of my shit a long time ago but I always catch myself reaching out to where it used to be. Fuck I want to smoke

This, I actually quit a bad oxycodone habit by not being a bitch. Quitting smoking was a lot easier.

You sound like some dipshit from the South. Shouldn't you kill yourself?

1 can of dip or 1 pack a day or a combo thereof for 10 years here...

Read-
The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr

None of the "think about how much money you'd save" or "how bad it is for you" that doesn't help you. This book explains and gets you in touch with why and how you're addicted to nicotine. Once you know how it works, it's easy to walk away. Follow what he says to the letter and you will smoke your last cigarette or your last dip and not even want it. You'll do it just because thats part of the program and after that you're free!

Stop smoking. Don't ween off.

Go on a trip somewhere for a week.

Last cigarette before you leave.

It's a fucking cakewalk after you've been without nicotine for a week and re-entering your daily routine.

NO SUPPLEMENTS OR ITS OVER

DONT BE A FAGGOT

Lel nice made up story 2/10

you eventually get tired of smoking.
you might be addicted. but you get fed up with having to buy a pack every day and not being able to do physical activities.

I smoked for 40 years, hand rolling, really enjoyed it,did not want to stop but got so fucked off with people saying I could'nt stop if I wanted to, that I just stopped to prove them wrong. Five years later got to say my health has been dreadful since I stopped !.

Should I switch to vaping?
10 year smoker here.
I've heard good things about it, and I think that e-cigs get a bad reputation because of cloud chasing fags.
It's honestly really cringy to see so many edgesters with gauges and shit here in seattle doing it like acting like they're cool.

vaping

How expensive is it compared to smoking cigarettes?

Seriously, just go cold turkey. You have to mentally prep and it will be fine after 3 days. Especially after your sense of smell and taste start to come back. I would tell myself "You can't smoke any cigarettes if you don't buy a pack". It worked. It makes you feel mentally stronger as well. Just make sure you get on an excercise routine, because you WILL gain weight.

>tasted a puff when i was 12
>tastedlike shit, coughed and felt like shit
how people enjoy smoking i have no idea

>when i still consider how tasty a ciggarette would be, I think what I would do after that cigarette, and proceed to do that instead.

This is awesome. Thanks nig.

I pirated and read this book in 2015 while smoking and knowing I wasn't going to quit at the time. Great book. I'll watch this tonight and try to quit tomorrow morning.

Allen Carr says the exact opposite about nicotine replacement. I might actually have to do the mouth fedora thing, but aren't they banning the e-liquid in the US soon?

>Lord, why did I start smoking at 16?
Probably because you were getting pussy at a time when smoking helped you get pussy?

Thankfully I only smoke when I drink

>but I drink every day

Cold turkey and prayer to Christ Jesus.

It's easy to quit when cigarettes cost you 10 dollars a pack like they do in my state. I don't even want to buy bootleg cigarettes anymore.

Weed made me quit and I"m slowly getting off that too.

i smoked 20 a day for 20 years

i weaned off with an e-cigarette. Then I switched to lozenges. I stayed addicted to nicotine for 6 months but I never had a cigarette in that time. After the 6 months I kicked all nicotine products.

that was a couple of years ago. no cigarette since.

Find the reason you smoke and deal with it.

I started somking as a social habit when I was 16 and smoked the most when I was smoking weed or drinking alcohol, also after a heavy meal or during a long shit.

I stopped smoking weed and drinking alcohol and went from smoking a pack every 2 days to smoking a pack a week.

Started eating more healthy and went from 1 pack a week to 1 pack every two weeks.

When you smoke so little the nicotine dependency dissapears and its easy to quit.

Actually very accurate. And it's the same reason why I'm not quitting now.

I see a pattern.

Smoked for 20 years.

Tried everything, nothing worked.

In the end I was able to quit with an Ecig.

Once I got used to the Ecig only. It was pretty easy to quit, because I felt like such a fucking tool using an Ecig.

E cig. Went from 6 mg to 3 to 1.5 to 0.

Eventually I forgot to buy E juice and out of laziness I just quit.

I didn't.

If it kills me it kills me. I don't care. I enjoy it. Everybody has something you know?

dis

If you vape flavourless it's like 10$ for a year supply

Shits only expensive if you want cotton candy chocolate chip apple pie flavoured garbage

Go for it, who gives a shit what others think. Just dont get swept up in the autismal "muh 467446 gigawatt mod and blah blah blah"

And stay away from tobacco flavor e-juices, get something that tastes good. Tobacco flavor will just make you want the real thing.

Moved to Canada from Austria in 2012.

Cigarette prices were so high that I quit cold turkey. Insane smoking area ban laws also made it impractical. It was less than 5€ at the time in Austria when I quit compared to around 10-12$ in Québec.

They are now over 15$ a pack so thankfully it has been years since I last smoked.

Mouth fedora

How do you view someone that smokes cigars or smaller, pure tobacco a few days a months ?

Cold turkey
I stopped hanging around smokers too

$10 for a year supply. Nigga what? Really? What's the nicotine level on this?

>Moved to Canada from Austria in 2012.

Smoked a pack a day before I moved, and more when drinking too

Quit after 10y cold turkey then relapsed and started smoking a pack a day which is like double what I was smoking.
Made it 2 months so far. Just don't be a pussy and do it.
Don't replace it with food and get fat

Honestly I think you should. I'll be the first to say it's cringy and gay as fuck, but it works. Just get a little setup and treat it like you would smoking (ie, not out in the open, I guess). It's gay, and I don't honestly think it's that much better for you, but the lack of smell and the option to smoke inside are absolutely great. Here in Texas smoking in the summer and winter suck, and I'd imagine for you up there in WA smoking outside in the dead of winter must be shit.

My vape cost me $40 from some chink store online selling clones. It's lasted me over 2 years, and could go way longer but I decided to splurge and upgrade, spent $50 on a new setup from the same place. Read the reviews and never buy vaping shit from a store, it's never worth it.

Juice depends, I spend $40 or so on 4 30mL bottles. That lasts me about a month, though obviously your use will vary. If you buy a 30mL bottle of 24mg nicotine, it'll last longer than an 18 mg bottle, but you'll be vaping less (the bottle cost the same, so you can load up on nicotine and just plan to vape less). On the downside, if you sit there sucking on your vape with 24 mg or 36 mg nicotine juice, you're going to get even more addicted. Not that it really matters, just buy more juice and live on. You can also step down the juice strengths until you're at 0 mg, and then you're totally free from ciggies with no side effects.

Every time I felt like smoking cigarettes I just smoked weed instead. Cravings lasted 3 days and that was it.

Grow your own natural tobacco. The mouth fedora works for some - don't count on it though, that's quickly becoming a thing of the past - expect more additives and higher nicotine concentrations in the future. They'll do the same thing with cannabis too once that's legalized. Big tobacco is literally a cancer.
-t. smoker

>Started vaping so I could smoke inside
I hate you. I don't want to smell your fucking fruit loops scented fog machine smoke.

Smoke the robodick outside

Yes. Go to a shop though. Don't buy any of that gas station shit. Get something basic like a vape pen not one of the crazy box mod shit. Also, I smoked for about 25 years and felt like I need that feeling in the lungs and throat when you take a hit and some juices don't give you that. For me it was a matter of finding juice that was 80% PG and 20% VG.

nigga quit smokin is ez pham
quit strokin nigga nawdas a diffnt beast

You're such a pansy.

>Smoke the robodick outside
Why are North Americans such puritans about this? I miss being able to smoke in bars, restaurants, clubs. Makes me really love going back to Austria

I just stopped at once. It sure felt good to smoke but I never really craved it.

Whatever you want, you gotta buy it in bulk but honestly if you find someone who mixes juice they will happily sell you that stuff.

Basically you buy pg,vg and nic and mix them (all are dirt cheap chemicals).

Piss off fuckwad people can do what they want in their own house.

You probably can't smell it anyway over your ciggie/coffee/cheetos breath.

Not the same guy, but it depends. It probably costs 50-100 dollars to get setup, but the following cost is varies depending on the atomizers you have to use, and the cost of the the juice you use.

I vape juice that's been flavored by actual tobacco, which usually costs more. It also gunks up the atomizers, which causes them to taste like ass faster, so I have to switch them out more often, and my atomizers costs around $2.00+ a piece. I think I need a new setup desu.

I can smok

Smoked for 15 years. Switched to vaping for about 3 years. Much easier to quit vaping than smoking.

Worked for me.

>Gaining weight from nicotine, an appetite suppressant

u wot m8

>robodicks saved my life
kek

Do Ukrainians like Jews?

Don't brother!

You sound like some dipshit from the north.

These leaves need to be b&

I'm already there merchant. I'm asking how to stop. I'll light up knowing I'm going to hate how it tastes and how it feels. Can't stop.

Just keep looking professional. Carry yourself as a respectable individual and dress smart, and nobody is really going to judge you.

The guys that say don't buy a pack have the right idea. This is the advice I want to hear. Helpful tips and sheeet

> Land of the free

Fuck off tosser

Exact same experience for me.

No. He's saying he gained weight from quitting and then recently this year lost some of that gained weight.

When smoking in resturants was possible, there were smoking and no smoking zones. Now there aren't and fags blow their massive chocolatle flavored clouds from their 83 jigawatt giant metal boxes all around wherever.

Still waking up, and for some reason I posted that without finishing.

I can smoke a pack a day, and it still cuts my cost by at least half.

Been vaping for 2 years and i feel great.

Just do it

Who /snus/ here?

b-because your icky s-SMOKE might make people siiiiiiiiiiick boohoo

I know they're gay, but get a vape. I smoked for like 10 years and tried to quit 4 times, but the vape was the only thing that actually worked for me. Some people can just stop, but that didn't work for me.

What if I only smoke on weekends? I was about to buy a pack before I went to hang out/redpill my friends (like every weekend) but this thread gives me second thoughts

(OP)
You don't quit the nicotine, goy. The nicotine quits you. Embrace the cancer.

I started smoking in high school, but I've only every done it socially. Never smoked alone, but will have one if I want to talk with someone during a smoke break, or with a beer or something.
I've gone months without, doesn't do anything. Prob never smoked enough to have it do anything. Most that happens is I get a little light headed if I have 2 back to back or something.

Friend went to cuba and brought back some cigars and rum once though. After about half an hour I was almost done it, but it just started tasting disgusting. Gave me a killer headache later. Guess there's more nicotine in those then in cigs though.

I quit for 1 year then I said "fuck it, I'll start again".

I only get 7-10 cigs a day