MI6 Clinton hacker killed 2010

Body found decomposing in a locked bag.

Please help by tweeting this out to the usual talking heads. Could get on some MSM

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/mi6-spy-who-was-found-dead-in-bag-had-hacked-secrets-files-about-us-president-10479355.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

trump bump!

Fuck!

What the fuck dude. This is amazing.

So killary is taking down brit spooks? The queen wont like this shit.

BUMPERINO!

Wait a minute, was this the case of the body in the sealed dufflebag in a hotel bath tub or something???

bamp

yep nothing suspicious here...

>Police have previously said that a third party “may have been” involved in Mr Williams’ death, but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.

Just a tragic but innocent mistake

He was killed in 2010

> anglo asperger can hack pentagon
> it`s actually our agents not Russian hackers
The anglo at it again.

>Espionage
>This shit with Russia
>Cabals and conspiracies

It's like we're living in a fucking Bond movie for real.

Get this out to the true memers.

more more more
patriotic pupper demands more

have a bump

FUCKING BUMPER

Haha oh fuck I remember that.

HMMMMMM

obongos real birth certificate?

This can't be fucking real.

this is old. every one knows he was killed because the bag would weigh to much for a person to carry it without notice and you wouldnt be able to take it on a flight. they got like a 40lb limit for luggage per person

relax goyim nothing to worry about here.

this has been the greatest election ever

SHIT GUISE I FOUND HIM THE HACKER

Yeah, except james is not a whatever-i-do-im-on-the-good-side hero, but just a hitman. And this agent probably just knew some royal family or rotchild secrets. If existed at all.

>Independent
Isn't this just a shitty Brit version of truepundit?

most people have forgotten about it. and the clinton hack was a revelation.

it helps us to spread this

Hillary is literally going against the mama. This should be big.

google gareth williams clinton

No, it's one of the largest circulation newspapers in the country.

Not mama, mate. Babushka.

DON'T LET THIS FUCKING SLIDE

Huffington Post headline: No. It's completely normal to lock yourself in a bag.

>MI6 btfo

How come British intelligence is so shit? They even failed at protecting their petroleum interests in Iran.

>cat ladies start bagging themselves
>RWDS are no longer needed

Read it here and in pic related so that you dont give shekelim to the Independent

>MI6 spy who was found dead in locked bag had 'hacked secret files about US president'

>Gareth Williams was found dead at a safe house in 2010

>An MI6 spy who was found dead inside a bag in 2010 had hacked into restricted information about Bill Clinton, it has been claimed.

>Gareth Williams, a 31-year-old employee of GCHQ who was seconded to the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), was found dead inside a padlocked bag at a safe house in London.

>The Sun on Sunday newspaper quotes an intelligence source as saying Mr Williams had obtained sensitive documents regarding former US president Bill Clinton.

>“The Clinton diary hack came at a time when Williams’s work with America was of the most sensitive nature,” the source is reported to have told the newspaper.

>“It was a diplomatic nightmare for Sir John Sawers, the new director of MI6 at the time.”

>A coroner had previously ruled that Mr Williams was probably unlawfully killed and that his death was likely to have been the result of criminal actions.

>Dr Fiona Wilcox said in 2012 however that it was unlikely his death “will ever be satisfactorily explained”.

>Police have previously said that a third party “may have been” involved in Mr Williams’ death, but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.

>“The MPS position is that, on balance, it is a more probable conclusion that there was no other person present when Gareth died. But the reality is that… there exist evidential contradictions and gaps in our understanding,” said Deputy Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt.

>A number of theories have been posited regarding Mr Williams’ death, including that he was involved in a “sex game gone wrong”, or targeted by foreign or domestic intelligence services.

Wait is this that guy they claim died by zipping himself into a dufflebag for fetish shit?

WHO IS HELPING MEME THIS

Get onto Cernovich, Molymeme, Breitbart, ANYONE

Plz be real
sauce?

The bahbooshkah.

yup

whats weird about this? he accidentally locked himself in a bag while in the bathtub then proceeded to hack off each of his limbs. an honest mistake.

this is just another way the alt right is trying to send out even more conspiracy theories and disinfo.

If only this young man had gotten the help he needed before he killed himself via suffucation we need more money for dem mennul helf.

article in op famalam

BAN ALL BAGS

Le babuesque.

More concerned with spying on it's own citizens than foreign threats.

>Lock yourself in a bag

What the fuck is this, how can anyone believe this?

It's like a discount Guardian

>mi6 doing its due diligence spying on other nations as any other intelligence agency would do
>get compromised
>gonna look bad
>kill its agent
>blame it on foreign agencys to protect itself

nothing to see here any other agency worth its salt would do the same.

"Basement dwelling 300 lb hacker commits suicide by locking himself in a bag, trolls blame Clinton"

bump, I remember this, locked inside a bag and they thought he had done it as some weird sex thing

they had contortionists try to free themselves from the same type of bag and none of them could do it

then they considered it murder and i seem to remember clinton's name came up

oh shit, read the article - it's about Bill Clinton

Yeah they killed him because he was about to uncover Epstein child rape shit.

>by accident
Elite british intelligence agency, everyone. wew.

Happens all the time. I'm in a duffel bag right now.

What a fucking year, never though I'd hear about what they offed him for.

obviously natural causes

do your bit and get this tweeted to the usual memers

bamp

story is from 2015

so fucking what? peopel have forgotten that a british spy was killed after hacking clintons

Scotland yard believes you can get eaten by luggage , what a time to be alive

Deem me and my walrus unworthy then.

Whatever that guy discovered was worth killing him over.

Just think about that for a second.

What a time to be alive.

Fucking Scotland yard. Just another suicide by locking ones self in a travel bag.

How do they know that?

Now that's performance art right there.

are any of you buggers spreadingthis on twitter yet?

Why do people complain about China disappearing people? Has anyone ever thought about a trade embargo against the UK?

Britain always looks the other way publicly. Like the guy who was assassinated by the Russians/on Russian orders by us, poisoned while he was lying in hospital. Or that government minister what's his face. Or very likely princess di.

Someone mentioned this. Hatchetman or FBI user. Said the guy found in the duffle bag was killed by the Clintons.

I searched for it and couldn't find anything on the internet. This is it.

>During Mr Williams' inquest, a yoga expert failed to lock himself inside an identical bag without any outside assistance

I mean was this really fucking neccesary lol?

>he discovered the white houses secret tendie recipe.

we just need one tweet from stefan moly, cernovich or others to get this going

everyone please help get them rt this

sauce: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

Got this without the stupid pink pedo fucktoy on the ledge?

Come on OP, that was obviously a suicide.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

Bitch looks like Woody from "Toy Story," wtf.

mmmmmm an "insider" user said this guy had shit on the clintons a while back

This is not real. It can't be. The meme magic involved would require the energy equilvant to a spiritbomb.

>but in 2013 Scotland Yard claimed that he had locked himself in the bag by accident.

You can't make this shuit up

wow, that's unlucky

This old news unless there is real proof out now.

>Body stuffed into a duffel bag with a lock placed on the outside
>Ruled a suicide

basically yes, take a look at their website. on second thoughts, dont bother. it is a joke

I bet they would be blaming Russians, if Hillary did not have used up this card earlier that round.

and 5 years later someone told the press he had hacked the Clintons

yes

bamp

Probably got your whole extended family in there, too.

I remember this. I genuinely couldn't believe they would have the audacity to say this, but I was far more naive back then

> 30 August 2015
On the other hand I failed at this prediction.

>MI6 Cryptographer finds sensitive Bill Clinton information
>It was the Russians who killed him
Dont think they would even bother with something so obviously dumb

chins look like nutsacks

Was it a suicide with two bullets in he back of the head?

It was a year ago, they got away with it.

who is this rape victim? i have always found he quite smashing

>find out Obama was born in Kenya
>find out his wife Michael is a tranny
>get killed

Why hasn't Sup Forums been killed yet?