Could the Deadites beat Superman?

Could the Deadites beat Superman?

Deadites can't beat an idiot with a shotgun.

>The Deadites can't beat an idiot with a shotgun that is *also* blessed by the Powers That Be with raw Plot-Armor.
Ftfy user.

The only way they could get to Superman was if they possessed Lois Lane or Jimmy or any close human friend. I see two options:
>The Deadite possessed friend pretends to be alright (a trick Ash fell for a couple times, but got hip to shortly after) and plays the long game, waiting to find another weakness or a way to possess him.
or
>Supes simply locks up his friends, unable to kill them (like Ash locking up Cheryl in the first Evil Dead)
Technically speaking, if the Deadites took over any of Superman's human loved ones, they win. They've swallowed the soul of one of he cares about and there's no way they're coming back from that. So to answer OP's question: yes (technically).

They could also take his son if they want to be particularly spiteful. The Deadites have no concerns when it comes to swallowing the souls of children.

I didn't mention other super-heroes since we don't know if Deadites could possess super-powered beings, although there was the Marvel Zombies Vs Army of Darkness crossover, but none of the heroes were possessed by Deadites, instead it was another plague entirely.

Deadites can possess supernatural beings like gargoyles or werewolves, do I don't know why they wouldn't be able to possess superheroes. Not unless those heroes have some innate quality that would prevent such an occurrence (Doctor Fate and his helmet for example).

Yes >Jason voorhees

>Constantine/Ashley Williams crossover
I never knew I wanted this.

>Constantine/Ashley Williams crossover
Good god, the levels of snark would be through the roof.

>mfw only just found out about ash vs evil dead
>mfw only just found out about the videogames

>blessed by the Powers That Be with raw Plot-Armor.
Keep in mind this is also true for Superman.

>Keep in mind this is also true for Superman.
It Is? I've never heard of this before. Truly interesting if it is true, though.

Only Regeneration is good. Don't bother with the other ones.

It brings an interesting question. Superman is, well, a super man. The entire point of the character is that he's this near God like entity who can surpass all odds. Ash on the other hand is blessed by gods to be nearly impossible to kill and to basically have super hacks luck. So who would win in a fight?

Who's the villain?

Let's say both of them are equally in the right in this situation and it's all just a misunderstanding. Though, realistically Ash would be the agitator because he's a jackass.

Obviously:
The guy with the boomstick

Ash would win when a stray shotgun blast dislodges a terrible evil sleeping in the earth since time immemorial....Kryptofuck, the man with the Kryptonite dick

Considering how Evil Dead is basically Three Stooges meets Lovecraftian horror, this would likely be how it goes down if it takes place in Ash's series. Except Kryptofuck is also a tree.

I've been wanting a Hellboy/Evil Dead crossover recently.

Superman would get rid of the Necronomican, making Ash powerless against him.
Only for it to find it's way back to him on his next adventure

Could Superman beat this asshole?

Pinhead can endure some insane shit, it's practically impossible to actually destroy him. Supes *could* however, inconvenience him quite a bit.

Unstoppable force meets immovable object?

Effectively. The only real way to damage Pinhead is to either use one of his own pins against him, or find a way to harm Leviathan somehow. And I *highly* doubt that Supes can pull off the latter.

Yeah, I was pretty surprised when Regeneration was decent.

Ghostbusters/Evil Dead when?

>Dana runs into Ash and Venkman, both of them flirting with her and snarking at each other
>"Oh God, there's two of them."

Got to see Evil Dead: The Musical, AND two local theaters are showing the trilogy this month. What a time to be alive.

>"......you guys do this shit for money?"
>"Yep."
>"Getting paid to kill Deadites. Hmmm...."
>"Did I mention we have a lawyer?"
>".....welp, there goes my way outta poverty."

i liked 'fist full of boomstick'. what other ones were there besides those two?

Hail to the King. A Resident Evil clone.

hm, i might look into that. resident evil was 'ight
and the show on stars is pretty bueno as well, if anyone hasn't got into it yet. i think its already starting up on season 3 soon iirc

starz? whatever it is, you get it

All this talk about Deadites got me wondering, can they defeat any horror villains like Freddy or Jason since those two came in contact with Ash?

Jason /is/ a deadite. That was the reveal in the Ash vs Freddy vs Jason. As for Freddy, considering he got ass fucked by the Necronomicon twice I'd say the deadite fuckery would eventually get to him.

Reminder it’s canon that there is a canon Ashley Williams wandering around the Marvel universe, who was inspired by JJJ to be a REAL hero

Is there a MEGA for the comics or anything?

Going after the villains aren't really Deadites style, they prefer going after people who still have consciences. People who will freak out at the prospect of stabbing a sibling or lover, and most importantly, people who will hesitate when they seem to revert from possession.

I could see them going after Norman Bates or or the guy from Maniac, though.

Could the Deadites beat the alien monster The Thing?

>it’s canon that there is a canon Ashley Williams wandering around the Marvel universe
Nigga's dead.

Yes. In fact, absorbing them would probably just kill it either way. Then you'd have an even bigger thread on your hands till Ash finally decides to stop getting high in the back of his RV to find someone that can open up a vortex.

Post YFW he said yes.

No not really.

Deadites are the lowest tier of evil. It is like that one cult that worshiped a shit 5 level demon that could raise dead, while also drawing you insane int he process to get other people to read the book. If an idiot collage jock could defeat them across the span of dimensions and time, BY ACCIDENT. Then no, I don't think even Superman would be defeated by Deadites. First of all, he would not read it because the warnings said NO.

>If an idiot collage jock could defeat them across the span of dimensions and time, BY ACCIDENT.
First off, Ash isn't an idiot. Sure, he's a major jackass to everroneous he meets, but he's actually pretty damn smart under his meathead exterior. Secondly, it wasn't "by accident" that he ended up facing the Deadites. It's implied that it might have been fate for him to do battle against them throughout the multiverse, especially since every other version of Ash throughout existence seems to take up the mantle of the "Chosen One" eventually.

I said all that in jest, but I give Ash's character credit. He isn't an asshole, and that is his best personality trait. He is a reluctant hero after all, just like Han Solo.

>He isn't an asshole, and that is his best personality trait.
It genuinely is. Sure the guy usually doesn't want to get roped into Deadite shenanigans, but if the fate of the world is at stake, he'll put everything aside to join the fight. And honestly, the world would probably be doomed without him.

>and there's no way they're coming back from that.

Yes hello, Zatanna? It's me, can you help me with some magic crap? Cool thanks

Having your soul "swallowed" by Deadites, is a fate worse than death user. The only ones who could likely reverse something like that would be genuine gods.

So are any of the comics worth recommending? I've only read the Marvel zombies/Army of Darkness crossover and have been wondering.

Hey, I'm in Evil Dead: the Musical. Small world.

what's with all the Vs. faggotry this week? don't you children have school

So beat him about the head with a two by four?

Marvel Zombies is a lot of fun, as long as you are not looking for it to make any sense whatsoever (like how zombies can eat Galactus no problem).

And time travelers if that’s on the table.

Easily. All they have to do is possess someone and Superman can't kill them. You can't cure someone of deadite.

If you guys can keep this thread alive for a few minutes, I've been working on a "Evil Dead Comic Recommendation" list. Need to put the final touches on it.

And then Superman calls for help from Dr.Fate.
Walk in the partk

A dick head did.

list bump

Part 1 of 2. Don't have time to finish 2 right now but if this thread is still going later I'll get on it. If thread dies, I'll either start a new thread or post it in a preexisting Evil Dead thread.

Bless you, user

Part 2, as promised.

user that made and here, got bored so I made this.

but can superman beat a mamas boy with retard strength

Superman wouldn't beat up a retard, alive or undead.