Is it possible for a male to start watching an inherently girly cartoon for reasons beyond being initially attracted to...

Is it possible for a male to start watching an inherently girly cartoon for reasons beyond being initially attracted to it?
In other words name me a girl show you didn't start watching because you wanted to beat it off to the chicks and pretty colors.

You posted it

Admit it, would you have ever even noticed it if it didn't look like that?

WITCH.

[Spoiler]I'd much rather fap to boys anyway[/spoiler]

There he is!

I watched lolirock cause I was super bored and just wanted mindless magical violence
though I admit with the name like that, it does sound like something you would watch to just beat it to the characters...those delicious not-lolis

I watched that horse show because I figured everyone was watching it ironically

Also what makes a girly show? I was going to say Totally Spies/Kim Possible/PPG but I don't think it's girly even though the main characters are girls

Pic related, I started watching Mysticons because I was interested in seeing a somewhat action oriented cartoon airing on TV while everything else seemed to be strictly comedy.

She-ra.
I was too young to fap yet.

Power Puff Girls (original)

They have a primarily female-lead cast. I'd say that qualifies.

I started watching My Tiny Horse Friends because my friend showed it to me and I thought it was charming. I didn't want to beat off to horses until about 10 episodes in.

the horse show

I imagine you'll get a lot of anons admitting to My Tiny Equine. NO ONE went into that show because they wanted to jack it to the characters.

That came later.

I just spent several posts explaining how to spell it correctly! And I don't pretend to be a girl on Sup Forums.

That poster is a faggot.

I'm pretty sure that's not why I started watching Sailor Moon.

Horse show, friend was creepy into it so I thought what the hell, never jerked off to it but I see how you could

When I was younger I watched girly shows because I was genuinely interested in them but after puberty... not so much. Innocence lost man.

Holy fuck you're even conscious of the fact that a lot of us were in the other fucking thread.
Usually use this for Barney but I think it certainly applies to you now

I will say that the original PPG's was never tainted after I became a horny fuck. It's not like there is much room to sexualize the characters in their original designs anyways and I haven't watched Z so it holds up as untainted.

I've jerked it to pretty much everything else tho

Hanazuki

Makes me wonder why PPG wasn't as stigmatizing for being a girls show. I mean, "Girls" in the title, pink and hearts everywhere. Did the violence offset it?

Because it was a CN original. Simple as that.

Same reason why show quality doesn't matter.

>PPG
>W.I.T.C.H
>Totally Spies
>Kim Possible
And then your usual magical girl anime.

I ended up being gay though.

Being happy is no excuse for getting the name of a show so obviously wrong.

I'd never thought I'd find someone beat off to bojack horseman, but whatever works.

Maybe he can't spell "Ojamajo Doremi" so he just referred to it as "magical girl anime.". Things happen.

My bad.

>W.I.T.C.H.**

PPG would have been untarnished for me save for one scene that practically created my fetish

tfw my sexuality was ruined by PPG :(

The hypnotism bit with the zombie?

What's with the double asterisks?

god i wish it were that simple sometimes

I watched some MLP because everyone said it was good. Watched Gem and the Holograms with my girlfriend.

Ruby Gloom, but in my defense I must have been like 12 or 13 when I started watching it.