The new Little Ice Age has started

The start of a solar grand minimum is anticipated in solar cycle 27 ± 1 in 2043 ± 11 and the beginning of phase of deep cooling in the new Little Ice Age in 2060 ± 11.

sott.net/article/332663-Russian-scientist-The-new-Little-Ice-Age-has-started

Other urls found in this thread:

siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/
time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83191964/#83191964
e360.yale.edu/feature/insect_numbers_declining_why_it_matters/3012/
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/9/094016
youtube.com/watch?v=06ZkcOqT76M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-but the climate is warming up, goyim.

> russian scientist

It's warming in my area of the south. Autumn is starting later and later. We've had these warm autumn's every year for the past 5 years here. This year is much worse though. My tomatoes and peppers are still flowering and producing in November. It's disturbing.

I hope this is real. I love snow and ice

RIP leaf

Bump for tears

last year was warm as fuck and this year has been the same

>Mfw i live in Florida.
Bring it on bitch.

It's actually been that way here in Rome, Italy, too. The winters have been lighter for the last few years.

Not for much longer.

Guys, did we actually fuck ourselves?

You don't have to be this stupid. We can have a mini ice age that is a couple degrees warms than it would have been if the CO2 content of the atmosphere was not artificially increased. You do not have to be this dumb. You are choosing this.

pls haelp

I'm in Kansas and I'm still using the air conditioning. I even had to cut the grass last month, and the grass could use a mowing this month as well. Something ain't right.

Canada was a mistake, will not be missed.

In the UK it literally switched from being 27 degrees one day to being sub 10 degrees ever since. There was no transitional period. It literally happened over night. And now we're supposedly going to get a lot of snowfall (for the UK) because of the hot summer.

it was 19 degrees where I live today

im in west virginia and im gonna have to cut the grass this weekend

>tfw biologically designed to survive these conditions
Feels good to be European.

I am in the UP and will have to cut the grass again as well.

> You didn't listen!

>Something ain't right.

I can tell you what it is. All you have to do is pay attention.

siberiantimes.com/ecology/others/news/n0760-arctic-methane-gas-emission-significantly-increased-since-2014-major-new-research/
time.com/4558184/unknown-noise-sea-floor-canada/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clathrate_gun_hypothesis
youtube.com/watch?v=kx1Jxk6kjbQ

This. I always cringe when I hear people say "oh a temporary ice age is coming, global warming is fake." It's like a pilot running a plane without fuel not worrying because an updraft took him a bit higher.

Usually I love the snow but I'm so fucking depressed these days I don't even care. BRING on the fucking end, I can't take much more of this misery and drudgery.

Will we all die?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83191964/#83191964

>muh co2
confirmed retard

>anticyclone
that sounds metal af

>more and plentiful harvest are disturbing.

you wouldn't be saying that if your life depended on your harvest.

I couldn't enjoy Christmas markets last year, because it was fucking 15°C (in Germany, though)

No snow except for 2 separate nights in late Jan or early Feb and a couple of days of that little snow residue on the roofs

*thought I had a Swiss IP (in Switzerland atm)

Oh fuck thats bad

Yeah, dude.

>global warming
>little ice age
>will counter each other

comfy

Is there any hope?
Is there anyway we can reverse the effects or ease the pain?
Please tell me there is hope!

I love you, Winter-chan!

Lol.

e360.yale.edu/feature/insect_numbers_declining_why_it_matters/3012/

>The average biomass of insects caught between May and October has steadily decreased from 1.6 kilograms (3.5 pounds) per trap in 1989 to just 300 grams (10.6 ounces) in 2014.

Can't fix habitat loss. Can't fix foodchain breakdown.

>clathrate gun
>in effect initiating a runaway process as irreversible, once started, as the firing of a gun.
Its ogre

>born too early for the little ice age
Fuck sake, at least I witnessed the great meme war.

>Little Ice Age
Let's consult Kek, we want the winds of winter here right now.

So, we're 100% fucked?

As, if you think we can somehow make it on agriculture, or farm animal production...

iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/10/9/094016

Yield volatility skyrockets. Longer seasons. Heavier yields, initially, until the seasonal lengthening increases to the point of widespread drought in the breadbasket states, killing off entire yearly yields.

There is no recovery from the loss of our agriculture.

Watch this video, seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=06ZkcOqT76M

Yes.

Question:
Can the melting polar ice caps influence the gulf stream and bring a new ice age that way?

nothing of value 'will' be lost

No, this is the result of solar activity. If the Co2 levels really are high enough, then our lakes and oceans will fill with algae that will eat through the Co2 and produce a fuckton of O2, turning the poles into habitable landscapes, and the equators into a burning belt of hell.

Well, what do I do now?
Kill myself?

>not wanting a Race War
>wanting shitty death

Just fucking kill yourself then?!

Live it out, family. There really isn't much to do at all.

Why do you think all this is happening right now? Why do you think real life has become such a stage show? Those in control no longer have to worry about being in control.

Let the proles and wageslaves have their moment of victory, in the end, it's all over for everyone anyway.

This will take a while to take its toll.

Don't panic.
Don't make any children if you can't stomach suffering.
Have fun for a while.
Die like anybody else.

I think you're retarded but that pic's really cool.

You have no idea how cold it's going to get now that the sun's output is declining.

Hey there, beautiful

pray to jesus, the world was going to end one day anyway

I know how you feel. It can't be normal to feel this way. There's a fundamental aspect of life missing in modern times for us men. I wonder what it is exactly - hardship?

Good, I hate sweating from head to toe, it's disgusting. Not that I believe idiots that write for Canadian Sun.

You don't think raising CO2 increases sequestration of solar energy? How can you be this retarded? You can literally do the experiment to confirm this theory in your mom's basement, since let's face it, you're not going anywhere.

Boo

>(ID: gOTH
haha

But a mini ice will save us, right? Maunder minimum?

>yfw it turns out winter chan actually was a success and this is the delayed reaction

guess what, fuck nut. the same wavelengths of light are also sequestered by water vapor. water vapor is the biggest greenhouse gas by far. carbon dioxide is inconsequential.

If the methane is so dangerous why don't we just drill it out?

>RIP leaf

Bitch i LIVE for winter. I'm not a fat stumpy mexican like you, i don't have to worry.

>Leaf understanding of seasons
If this winter is extremely warm and we don't get atleast a few bitterly cold nights to balance the number of pests. The insects and mice and shit will be out of control next year and damage or completely destroy the crops of fruits and vegetables which will make for a terrible harvest next year.

ok so imagine you have 5 peanuts in a cup weighing 1 gram each. Then you add 5 almonds weighing 5 grams each. You now have 10 grams of nuts. Your argument is that this would be 5 grams since only the peanuts matter.

You don't have to be this retarded, you are choosing this. Maybe if you made better choices with how you think you wouldn't be so upset about everything.

1% release from the methane just in the Arctic Laptev Shelf region, is enough to completely eclipse the total output of CO2 since the start of the industrial revolution.

Methane is 30x more effective at trapping heat than CO2.

It can sublimate very easily. Try to fuck with it and you will most likely cause it to release as a gas.

methane is not dangerous, it decays rapidly in the atmosphere.

Our fart is methane,

It's just another scam.

We got our first october snow in quite a while here. Not that I mind, it bring back childhood memories.

Ya it is dangerous cus if u hold a flame to ur asshole u can temporarily be a human flame thrower.

What the fuck
Even Alaska is safe

How long does it take to decay? I bet you don't know.

>tfw live in Maine

Here in Scotland we were still getting good weather in October, usually it's pissing down with rain from the end of September until early March.

It'll help him out, it's 12 years, give or take a year or so.

>solar cycle 27 ± 1 in 2043 ± 11
Nigger speak english some of us went to public schools

Yeah for 1 second.

Minnesota and cutting grass tomorrow ...its going to be close to 70

bruh

Some of my farts are like 5 seconds if i had a lot of beer.

To be honest, I didn't know how long it took, but I figured insulting his knowledge was the best way to get him to look it up and educate himself a little.

Thanks though :D

Please. I don't give a fuck about the rest of Europe. My country needs to become a little bit cooler.

What another saskfag.
Saskmasterrace.

I never understood why people like going to hot climates, I'd rather be cold any day. Fuck sweating my balls off.

It's going to get really really really really code.

That will happen when enough arctic ice melts to stop the north atlantic conveyor.

It's not terrible here, if you live up north, though. But I'd like a 5-10ºC winter and 15-25º summer. Make it happen, sun.

Only fat people prefer cold weather though.

>wanting snownigger refugees
Typical shortsighted Portugal

They are filling with algae, and there is a limit to how much algae they can hold.

What can I say, we are number one.

You don't think winter is cozy? You've never walked around while it was snowing at night while baked?

Winter is for introverts, summer is for normies who like to sweat all over eachother

fuck outa here normie.

>fort saskatchewan
>is in alberta

what did they mean by this?

if you actually believe in global warming you might be a redditor

nah, Lisbon for instance is full of hills. In August, it is 35ºC (95ºF) with high humidity everyday and it fucking sucks to walk around Lisbon. It's like I'm hiking, ffs

No sense of purpose and knowing we have no future(or our children, grandchildren etc.) The world is simply getting dumber. Why should we care about the dumb cattle all around us?

What's loess?

darkie detected

winter is goat provided you are prepared

something about falling asleep by the fireplace just does it for me

Well, we can build a wall. In fact, we could ally with Spain and there would be no need of a wall. Then, just spam subs to torpedo refugee boats.