Why are we making spirit cooking trend instead of pedo island?

No one gives a shit if Podesta is into weird fetishes, but they will care if they find out that Bill Clinton takes regular trips to an island of child sex slaves.

Do you not know what Spirit Cooking implies? It's basically saying that they're cannibals that eat the flesh of children they raped.

because people like you are too fucking stupid to combined them both together.

The sex slave leaks come tomorrow, user.

For now, we have spirit cooking.

I know what you mean
But, Marina is possibly involved in pedo shit because she is so tight with Podesta
It will all come together

you're really dedicated, schmuli... are you the serb we haven't seen in a few weeks?

"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . "

HILLARY CLINTON
SATANIC CHICKEN
BLOOD OF THE UNBORN

JOHN PODESTA
IS A MOLESTER
SACRIFICE MOLOCH

>island of child sex slaves

SO THATS HOW IT WORKS

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything but it's diffrent if there's proof like evidence of them visiting a known pedophile on his private island.

THIS

HIJACK #SPIRITCOOKING WITH THE PEDO EMAILS WE'VE FOUND

just give it up already you fucking kike

The pizza party island.

Hahaaa

Because this shithole is full of normies who use Sup Forums as their personal army to get things trending on social media.

Sage.

Yeah they are really wasting money trying to fight this. What are they doing anyway? seriously are all going to prison I don't understand with her trying to fight this fucking really bad

Here is the first pedo pic from Weiners laptop (leaked from the NYPD)

There's direct evidence for the cooking shit

Why not both?

Wow I didn't know that voting for Hillary now

Because Trump was on the flight list for the Lolita express as well

>one email from her forwarded by his brother
>so tight

For real?

What?? Where are they leaking these? I'm a tad skeptical.

How do I not know this is just some picture you got off google images?

Because Hillary's largest support, the hispanics are extremely superstitious, and will turn away from Hillary as soon as they catch wind of the spirit cooking.

We have to translate Spirit Cooking into Spanish and spam them on Twitter, and other latino social media websites

#CocinaDelDiablo
#ClintonContraCristo

>

I would rather push this than push some weird "modern art" spirit cooking dinner that Podesta's brother attended. It's not connected enough to Hillary.

whats the price of ticket to that island?

i bet they payd like 150k $ each week

>national enquirer

man wtf

FBI nao