Is there anyone more retarded than this motherfucker?

Is there anyone more retarded than this motherfucker?
>lives with grizzly bears in Alaskan wilderness
>national park rangers warn him not to go near grizzlies
>"need to protect muh grizzlies from the evil humans!!!"
>gets mauled and eaten by grizzly

fug.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkOJqkXtds8
medium.com/galleys/how-chris-mccandless-died-992e6ce49410#.mi7btqkp1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lmao... Its like the other australian guy who chased crocodile tails all day .. everyone knew it would happen eventualy.. fucking clueless people man

Fuck off reddit

go get mauled by a grizzly bear topkek

He had it coming, anyone who has been around grizzlies knows it's just a matter of time being that stupid.

Unfortunately, his dumbass gf trusted him, and he ended up taking her down with him.

Samefaggot

From what I understand, they got familiar with him and learned his habits. By making friends with them he caused them to lose their fear of him.

I really want to hear the audio recording that his family has

i work with people who are to retarded to take a shit properly.

The Into The Wild guy
Moron goes into the woods with no true gear, no training, no map, and no food.
Of course he starved

Actually bringing his gf is what caused the tragedy in the first place. soon as they smelt that period blood it was all over... women truly ruin everything

You think her period blood actually had an effect?

>abandoning the world of wage slaves
>living out in nature for half the year for over a decade
>standing your own against grizzly bears
>dying doing what you love
I'd hardly call him retarded. Perhaps a little misguided. At least he didn't shitpost his life away.

Is that the guy from that film, grizzly man or something?
Fucking loved that film, it was very touching, although he had the gayest voice ever

om nom nom, like a chicken wing
youtube.com/watch?v=BkOJqkXtds8

Now the White Man is gone
and the free lunch is gone
welfare is gone
and the cake jobs are gone

clean water is gone
cheap food is gone
the airplanes are gone
and compassion is gone

>Dying doing what you love

I love shitting but don't think drowning in shit is a good way to die

fake and gay

This is the second place I've seen Grizzly Man brought up in the last two days, weird. The first time wasn't even here, it was on Youtube.

A special snowflake that had a UNIQUE relationship with the bears (they understand me!). Predictably, gets BTFO. This is the same as people with vicious dogs who think they're in control. Then their dog mauls the full out of some toddler.

Anthropomorphising animals = mental illness.

Hey look. It's grizzly timmy.

I got to write a paper on what a dumbass he was a couple of years ago.

This guy?

How do you "properly" shit, you douche?

You're gonna judge me by how I poop now?!

I believe their is audio out there of what was recorded when they were eaten.

Stevo knew what he was doing and wildlife management was is actual job.

>audio recording that his family has

This. That should have been in the movie.

Also, Trump will win michigan by fewer than 2000 votes, to win the election.

Its a fake. Been debunked for a while

This. Everyone against this guy is going to exit their basement at the age of 80 and proclaim that they've won life, and will die shortly after being exposed to sunlight.

Oh stop...

People make the same rationalization for those wingsuit imbeciles (who are dying like mosquitos). If it's good to die doing something you love, then it's even better to live doing something you love.

Fact: he was accomplishing nothing.
Fact: he could have accomplished the same, exact nothing with safety protocols in place.

If nothing else, he starred in a very popular and excellent documentary (post mortem). He also found something that inspired him in life and presumably had some impact with his activism and charitable work.

What have you "accomplished"?

Life is risky. The first half of "success" is being able to take risks. Safety is for sheeple.

fuck off with this homo bullshit

I don't think it's fake. It was in the documentary.

In fairness to him, the bears he interacted with didn't kill him. It was an old, hungry, strange bear that did it.

I live in Alaska and I know what hyperphagia means. He didn't.

You're fucking retarded.

He could have easily lived off the grid immersed in nature WITHOUT getting mauled by a fucking grizzly bear.

>Life is risky. The first half of "success" is being able to take risks.

>dying horribly for no reason at all

Some "success" he had.
The first quarter of success is being able to calculate the consequences of a risk transforming into a danger situation, and wether that risk*danger combo is motivated by a sufficient reward or not.

>Safety is for sheeple.

>gets his hand caught in a low power piece of rusty 1920s industrial equipment and gets slowly shredded to pieces alive
>AT LEAST I WASN'T A SHEEP HAHAHAHAH

What have you accomplished in life?

I like how that Kraut director says "Baers"

>irwin dies
tragic
>grizzly bear man dies
tragic
>some teen wildlife hippie eaten by 3 coyotes
HOW? how did those small losers outsmart a teen femal...oh okay.

Many things which I don't feel the need to tell the world about.

The only one relevant to this argument being I didn't get mauled to death by a bear like a fucking idiot.

This. There was a small community of people who knew him, and they felt that the director was unfair and insisted on adding additional material, which made a much more balanced picture. The guy had overconfidence because he really was Diane Fosseying, he really was with them every day, and even successfully intimidated them when they tried to take his food (not because he was scary but because they knew they were doing something wrong). The bear who killed him was not part of that community, it was much older and larger, and it had been captured and examined when younger; people said it had a unique hatred for humans.

This, honestly. Dude lived with the bears for years. The ONE FUCKING TIME he brings a woman, they get devoured. Not sure about the menstruation angle, but any factor is possible. They knew his scent and left him alone. They obviously smelled something different from her...

cringe.
good one samefag

I think the outcome speaks for itself...

>Life is risky. The first half of "success" is being able to take risks. Safety is for sheeple.
You're just being stupid. Taking unecessary risks is something that not even a animal would do.

Bears are dangerous animals by default. The only way he could have success taking risks by being among bears is if he was a hunter.

>not because he was scary but because they knew they were doing something wrong
Animals don't know what is right or wrong

>What have you accomplished in life?
I have not gotten mauled to death by a fucking grizzly bear, for starters.

He died due to eating seeds he thought was safe but poisoned himself

medium.com/galleys/how-chris-mccandless-died-992e6ce49410#.mi7btqkp1

lmao look at this fag, Stevie's day job was helping animals and he was smart about it, not because he was
>mug grizzly
>muh nature

live your whole life around animals, one of them's bound to kill you

Retard who cannot even shitpost properly. Kys, you shit-for-brains.

>this cuck is scared to live in the wilderness among dangerous animals
>pretends he's superior to the real men who do it
>will probably get mauled to death by a migrant instead of a bear

He turned his life around and found something worth living for and that he could be passionate about. I'd call that success.

That fucking nose though. Atrocious.

Fucking REEEEE you fucking bluepilled normies, stop bad mouthing based Grizzly Man before watching the documentary.

In the Herzog documentary he is killed after he decides to return back to his campsite after his flights were delayed/cancelled. He returned at the beginning of winter when all of the bears that had become accustomed to him had gone into hibernation but the older, hungry and aggressive bears from the interior moved in to get the last bit of remaining food before hibernation. The bear that killed him was one of those bears. It was dumb and I actually feel sorry for his girlfriend who had regrets about going out with him on the trip in the first place and threatened to break up with him after their flights were cancelled because she was so terrified of going back out there. Never the less she went back out and died horrifically as she was killed an hour or so after the Bear had eaten Treadwell and came back lookin for more snacks.

It was gross too. He has a woman with him and the woman saw him get his penis eaten, he basically was skin and bones the waist down before dying. The girl later died too

>handle monster cross and gators
>lions, tigers, snakes, whatever else
>dingos and spiders an shiet, no problem
>get killed by a gay fucking stingray

RIP based Steve.

Timothy Treadwell was a fucking idiot. I work in the Yukon and do my best to avoid bears, not intentionally attract them like this fucktard. I've had some close calls and the mortal fear that grips you is hard to describe.

Yeah, how about half of your country?

>lives with niggers in American cities
>KKK warn him not to feed the niggers
>"need to protect muh niggers from the evil whiteys!!!"
>gets mauled in a chimpout

nog.jpg

Yes they can. Especially smart ones.

Dogs learn to not shit and piss all over your house if you teach them.

Bears are much smarter than dogs.

Fug, my heart ;_;

>a fucking faggot leaf not fully understanding the whole story.

Guy was legit, he was killed by like the 1 old crazy senile bear, the others listened to him. Bears are smart, but the one was crazy.

That said your fear is respectable and distance, everyone should know bears dont go for the neck or death, they eat your guts alive.

is this him

That's all well and good, but he should have at least had the wherewithal to carry a firearm or at least bear mace. I wouldn't describe him as 'legit', the guy was a hipster douche. He lashed out at tourists on a cruise ship as somehow being beneath him, for observing the same shit as he was, albeit from a safe distance.

>filming a black bear instead of just charging it with a sharp stick.

Theirs a lot of animals id never fuck with, but Black Bears are an animal, and the only bear, you are supposed to fuck up because you have a huge chance.

Would it have been better to live in the city and get culturally enriched by street-bears?

Herzog's a pretty crazy dude. I think it be fun to spend a day with him.

Yes, the woman who, to prove that Islam was a religion of peace, hitchhiked across the Middle East, only to be raped and murdered? Someone must have the pic somewhere.

No that's his brother

this movie is fucking hilarious.
I listened to a podcast on opie and anthony about it, and watched it. It's exactly as they describe it. it's fucking insanely comical

>street-bears

>Gee thanks for filming me getting my face ripped off by a stupid bear and not lifting a finger to help me.

they're indian or black or some shit, what do you expect
they probably robbed him after too

Holy shit, I was just talking about this idiot.
His and his gf's death is on audio but never released.

you should watch the documentary the grizzly man

it's funny and sad how much of a giant retard he was (and closet faggot)

It's on YouTube

That's not it. The family only let authorities and that German guy director listen to it before locking it on a deposit box. It may already be destroyed.
At least this is what a read awhile back...

bears aren't sharks

That zoo keeper who thought she could communicate with the Tigers and was eaten.

Solved by natural selection.

He's just a dumbass

Reminds me of that Into the Wild fuckstick