Brit/pol/ we're all socially inept

>Conservatives win two Aberdeenshire by-elections in Scotland
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-north-east-orkney-shetland-37872929

>Rotherham child abuse: Eight Muslim men jailed for raping and sexually abusing white British girls
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37873340

>Tory MP Stephen Phillips resigns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37872899

>We will achieve Brexit, even if it takes an election, a purge of the Europhiles or 1,000 new peers to get there
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/we-will-achieve-brexit-even-if-it-takes-an-election-a-purge-of-t/

>High Court ruling on Article 50 will not blow Brexit off course, Theresa May expected to tell EU boss Jean-Claude Juncker
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/theresa-may-expected-to-tell-eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-brexit/

>Work on eight Type 26 frigates to begin in Summer 2017
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-37861162

>Priti Patel got a 'major wrap over the knuckles' from Theresa May in aid funding row
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/04/priti-patel-got-a-major-wrap-over-the-knuckles-from-theresa-may/

>Greens back Lib Dem candidate against Zac Goldsmith in byelection
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/04/greens-back-lib-dem-candidate-against-zac-goldsmith-in-byelection

>Outrage as Great Ormond Street hospital worker wishes illness on Brexiteers’ children on BBC Question Time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3904526/Sack-Outrage-Great-Ormond-Street-hospital-worker-wishes-illness-Brexiteers-children-BBC-Question-Time-revenge-vote-leave-EU.html

>Three left in UKIP race as Peter Whittle withdraws
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37872311

>If the Brexit process is put in the hands of Remain MPs, the whole referendum was pointless
ibtimes.co.uk/if-brexit-process-put-hands-remain-mps-whole-referendum-was-pointless-1589729

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatGeoChannel/status/794645411919065088
civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWFjdGlvbj12aWV3dmFjYnlqb2JsaXN0JmNzb3VyY2U9Y3Nxc2VhcmNoJnNlYXJjaF9zbGljZV9jdXJyZW50PTEmb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImcGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9MjgwMDYxOTImam9ibGlzdF92aWV3X3ZhYz0xNTE0NzQ2Jm93bmVyPTUwNzAwMDAmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyOTE4MDctYjUyOWFlNzU0MzA1Nzc1NDc5YmMyNzljZjBmZjM2YTYzOGY0YWYyNA==
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/labour-loses-second-cardiff-council-12125231
youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hc0HOb4Z-w
youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4
youtube.com/watch?v=rFYetmjtMG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=N4x0J3g8CZU
youtube.com/watch?v=gowDminMLaw
youtube.com/watch?v=xeVFRudtY8U
youtube.com/watch?v=6b5CKd8R3vY
filteries.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=R7ixGAOwCiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come home, white man

BLACKED

JUST FUCKING BREXIT ALREADY

reminder that it's not just human women that are garbage

twitter.com/NatGeoChannel/status/794645411919065088

Ur gay

I'm looking forward to the new type 26s.

If my life fails i'm going to join the armed forces. Hopefully a BSc in Sound Technology can get me places.

someone on /k/ recommended submarines.

>theocracy
>women unable to work
>no free speech
>massive military budget despite being isolationist
>weak central government

This kills the country.

Women truly are the dindus of gender

Is he a secret homo?

The Royal Navy is short on submariners and engineers, I'm thinking about it as well.

nice paki tier nation you got planned there

See i focussed on post production for films/game sound design/broadcast. Though i'm unsure if my degree could transfer well to military usage, i'm a quick learner. I want to serve this country too

>My wifes chick

>someone on /k/ recommended submarines.
As someone who has previously applied for submarines, don't do it user, not unless you are completely sure that it's what you want.

>Ulster banter

>gambling
>completely banned

>heh what u doin there tryin to start up a risky business ur in for the lock up

okay, thanks. any particular reason why? i understand it's claustrophobic and it means long periods away from home.

Remember. It's time.

Reminder to apply for Brexit jobs

15 available for most of your skill levels. 40 for graduates. Link is the 15 civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWFjdGlvbj12aWV3dmFjYnlqb2JsaXN0JmNzb3VyY2U9Y3Nxc2VhcmNoJnNlYXJjaF9zbGljZV9jdXJyZW50PTEmb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImcGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9MjgwMDYxOTImam9ibGlzdF92aWV3X3ZhYz0xNTE0NzQ2Jm93bmVyPTUwNzAwMDAmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyOTE4MDctYjUyOWFlNzU0MzA1Nzc1NDc5YmMyNzljZjBmZjM2YTYzOGY0YWYyNA==

Dunno why I said graduates you can apply for the other posts whenever but I doubt many of you are up to scratch. You most likely have a shot at admin tho.

hello skin cancer

>civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/index.cgi?SID=cGFnZWFjdGlvbj12aWV3dmFjYnlqb2JsaXN0JmNzb3VyY2U9Y3Nxc2VhcmNoJnNlYXJjaF9zbGljZV9jdXJyZW50PTEmb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImcGFnZWNsYXNzPUpvYnMmdXNlcnNlYXJjaGNvbnRleHQ9MjgwMDYxOTImam9ibGlzdF92aWV3X3ZhYz0xNTE0NzQ2Jm93bmVyPTUwNzAwMDAmcmVxc2lnPTE0NzgyOTE4MDctYjUyOWFlNzU0MzA1Nzc1NDc5YmMyNzljZjBmZjM2YTYzOGY0YWYyNA==

People with degrees tend to go for Officer positions

like this guy said, only do it if you know what you are getting into.

interesting. always an option. thanks user

Look at these two quintessential Britons. When did Wales get infested?
walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/labour-loses-second-cardiff-council-12125231

What are you listening to on this lonely night, brit/pol/?

youtube.com/watch?v=7oday_Fc-Gc

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hc0HOb4Z-w

based aberdeen

throw out sturgeon

>Been working the late shift in work the last two nights
>Feeling absolutely fine whilst there
>Step into my house
>Immediately start feeling like I'm going to be sick

Give it to me straight lads, am I dying?

You'll be looking at £32k starting salary, submariners get much more though

Let me break it you son...

>youtube.com/watch?v=6ig-RShZ6m4

make sure you don't have a gas leak lad

shit. that's not too bad at all. i'll definitely look into that. thanks mate. i'll go to a naval office or talk to some of the navy guys i built an app for. cheers dude.

Carbon monoxide?

Thing is it's only in the evenings, I was fine this morning before I went to work. It can't be tiredness because I don't do fuck all when I'm working.

Anyone else seen the stories about Sinn Fein potentially taking their seats in Parliament to help block Brexit?

Fucking kek, a spring 2017 election is almost guaranteed now

Be warned, AFCO tend to try and steer you away from what you want to do, and generally don't know what the're talking about because they hate their job after being shat out by the Army.

The best Cardigans song.
youtube.com/watch?v=rFYetmjtMG4

Don't they have to swear an oath to the queen or something if they do that?

I'd quite like a spring election desu. Can't wait to see Corbyn get utterly btfo

top kek, I would like to see Sinn Fein doing the oath of allegiance to the Queen so they can sit in Parliament

There's literally no shorter way to link the job advert

Sinn Fein won't do that in a million years. It would violate everything they stand for

But yes, I do think we're set for an election within the next 6 months.

I just can't see how the Brexit situation is going to be resolved. I voted Leave but I can't see us ever leaving. I fully expect another referendum

Christ-curious user are you still in the thread?

What will happen to all the Corbynites if that happens?

Yeah, which is why it's unlikely

Pretty good trolling from SInn Fein though desu

Don't forget allowances! Separation allowance and such... really adds up.

Apply today lads. Pls. Golden Hellos too

the Blairites will blink first and split

youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0

youtube.com/watch?v=N4x0J3g8CZU

?????
youtube.com/watch?v=gowDminMLaw

it's amazing how quickly your dreams can be crushed by a simple automated form rejection

u wot

thanks for the new wojak lad

SOMEONE UPLOAD A COPY OF THE MOG ARTICLE FROM THE OP

day of wrath when and kek never knew about this

Ooh tasty, that's certainly up there too. Life is a staple cheeky driving album in my semi-gay convertible.

The BNP is literally Brit/pol/ the Party. Can it ever make a resurgence? It's total autism at the moment. UKIP's pretty fucked right now, and with Brexit heading towards the rocks, maybe it's time to reform the old door-to-door nationalism...? youtube.com/watch?v=xeVFRudtY8U

>tfw to inteligent for automated form rejection

>please fill out this form before we take your application
>unfortunately you did not answer our ambiguous questions correctly

I collect them. I have many rares,

Try and find a flaw. I dare you.

i wish they was a mod fo stellaris to have stuff like this as the soundtrack so my galatic crusade feels better

obligatory

I was at that. I was the guy with the >moyes sign.

>tfw t-too intelligent to c-care

>that question time slag wishing ill on kids getting btfo

Based

Looks like Seth Macfarlane's retard Brit cousin.

what was that night like for you?

tell me britbros
is brexit fucked now or na

>massive defence budget for pointless warmongering
>death penalty for race
>theocracy

why do you autists always do this

It was alright. I'd say worth it.

Let's step this up a notch.

youtube.com/watch?v=6b5CKd8R3vY

Give me a link chap

Nah it's all hot air m8. Might delay it abit but it'll keep the shouty labour mps quiet

Are you retarded? Huge defence budgets allow you to rule the fucking world. They also hugely stimulate the economy.
>Death penalty for race
>implying I want any pakis in my country
>ever

Also, I didn't choose a theocracy. We effectively have what we chose. Our laws are based off Christian morals.

What happened here? Did she mix up 7/7 and 9/11?

filteries.com/

What's the site?

Not sure... fat dopey mongs like Nick Griffin are still far too fresh in the public conscience. I think we would need a full-blown wordsmith, expert public speaker, a posh cunt to make proper nationalism spark nationally... a Mosley figure.

no
hoc will vote brexit for their own posterity

i hope...

Mosley didn't spark nationalism nationally, you sperg. He was a fringe politician who did was JC did. Attend rallies and LARP.

You're beyond delusional if you think Britain can rule the world in the modern age. If you want to stimulate the economy why not spend it on actually useful things rather than fulfilling an imperial fantasy?

Thanks lad

Thanks babe

The whole thing is a fantasy you mongoloid. We're on a mongolian throat singing forum posting our best outcomes that will never happen, fuck off with your autism "well if dis wasths inth the reeeel worldth ith would noth be feathible"

what you need is someone with enough integrity to reist the temptation of wealth, compantionship, and even their own health

these people are few and far between

even more so now that such virtues are seen as vices in secret by those in power

>He was a fringe politician

No, but he harnessed pre-existing public sentiment and tried to work it into one tangible collective movement.

youtube.com/watch?v=R7ixGAOwCiQ

Calm down

His party was proscribed within 9 years and he fucked off to France like the treasonous faggot, frog-loving cockgobbler he was.

Feel horrible lads.

There's a really nice girl from the Cayman Islands I've got to know over the past few weeks. I bumped into her today and we went for a drink, had a nice time and she's suggested going to the park tomorrow to watch the bonfire.

I'm a proper racist. A real one, not an internet racist. I feel guilty for the first time in my life for the things I've said and done to people. I want to break it off with her but she's really good fun.

What should I do?

Nah, it's in the hands of MI5 now thanks to Nick Griffin

>being racist to anyone besides muslims/arabs
shiggy