After all the leaks in the last few days concerning pedophile child trafficking and spirit cooking / Occult sacrifices...

After all the leaks in the last few days concerning pedophile child trafficking and spirit cooking / Occult sacrifices I decided to go to Church today and prey a little. I never really cared about religion, neither being an atheist or a theist but the last few days really changed my mind about all of this shit.

May he forever punish these people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-church-idUSKBN12Z2CJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pray*

Right on man, blessings to you m8.

Pic related would be nice

There most likely isn't a god, so they won't be punished in the afterlife. We must viciously punish the here on earth.

Why do you believe there most likely isn't a god?

This might be a troll, but the American elections have turned me religious too. Try to pray for your own peace and the peace of others. If you simply can't, then I hope God brings peace to your heart.

Not trolling. I'm going to church tomorrow and Sunday as well. It helped release the pain of all the fucked up shit from the last days.

>prey

Lookin forward to the next Christian revival.

Once again Christendom will stem the rot of degeneracy and make all this shit great again.

We NEED to form a crusade to preserve Christianity or else our inaction will defeat us.

What about the elections have made you religious?

Your post of the Sacred Heart is spot on!

'Sacred Heart of Jesus, I trust in Thee'

May Kek hear your prayers

Lads. I want to read the Bible and there are a lot of choices on Amazon.

What is a good translation with a fair amount of annotations and maps?

I went to mass today and prayed a rosary. The Eucharist is the ultimate red pill for the soul.

Read the prophecies he fulfilled. Regardless if you open your heart to Jesus Christ you can see that there's almost nothing he didn't make come true according to the scriptures describing the Messiah.

Ye shall know the truth, and it shall set you free. You're on the good path, OP, hope you're on the orthodox one.

Catholic or Protestant?

Get the Catholic Didache.

> go to church
> prey a little
Found the Catholic

Jk. As a religious person, I've actually been studying a bit more about non-religious answers. Looking at the pineal gland and connections to human history. Still consider myself Christian but I am very curious about the world.

How all the people in power are satanic and straight up into really fucked up occult shit. It plays right into the bible, evil people worship the devil for benefits/power but WILL get punished by God himself.

I'm not sure Orthodox exists in my country. I just went to a near church and prayed to god. I will have to do more research.

A theistic God is what I should have said. It's absurd and pompous to think that the creator of the vast cosmos cares about talking primates on a random planet in some random Galaxy. We're on our own and if there does happen to be a god, it probably won't be saving us.

kek

Neither. I want to read the word of God, cunt.

Yeah, shit got real weird with all the spirit cooking. I don't blame you for having a crisis of faith. You've got good times ahead. The months after I converted were the happiest of my life.

The Holman Christian Standard Bible.

So you essentially believe that since the universe is so massive and complex that this would count as evidence there isn't a god. If the entire universe were the size of solar system would you then say that this is evidence for the existence of god? I wouldn't because I don't think the size or complexity of the universe matters at all when it comes to question of gods existence.

Hi Ecuador bro. I have also gone back to praying and lighting candles in light of the recent satan leaks. I am very spooked and wonder if I have lost my way.

>inb4theitsajewishpsyopdebatestarts

Why are you Orthodox?

Why aren't you a Catholic? Orthodoxy is essentially a break from the true Christian church due to language differences, it's absolutely pointless.

Come home brother. Matthew 16:18

I wish I had enough money to afford a proxy good enough to not get detected by Sup Forums.

Keep it up, brother.

I go to chruch every sunday user.

I go to the 5pm mass because they have contemporary music.

I love it.

>I want to read the word of God, cunt
ok, got you covered

Greek manuscripts and the septuagint

We must slay the disgusting beasts that sit in power all over the world. Pic related is with us.

I read a post earlier where someone postulated that it was actually demons who are ultimately the ones control of these "elites." Makes me wonder why is it so easy for this evil to permeate throughout society. And if there is a good side, where is our ability/power to dismantle it, or at the very least expose it for what it TRUELY is. Not just circumstantial emails or questionable accounts.

I feel like I have a renewed ambition after going down this rabbit hole. But I'm not sure if I'm strong enough to know which way to go.

Satan has sent demons to deceive and influence our world leaders. I too have been praying and studying the Word more than normal.

Good for you op seriously. Just pray everyday and go to church weekly God bless

>tfw want to go to church but my dad would disown me if i started going

i'm glad i have you guys, may God bless you all
matthew 18:20

>tfw you remember when churches never locked their doors and you could find guidance any time of the day or night
>tfw they started locking them up before it got dark because of the degenerates stealing things and attacking people

Fucking savages. Churches are comfy as fuck and always make me feel troublefree when I'm there, but as usual, with everything I like, it's taken away through no fault of my own.

Same here OP. And I've been invoking St. Michael to help us in our battle with this Evil. (I've also been watching LOTR again for inspiration!)

We know the story ends. Sauron and Mordor are destroyed. We're just not quite there yet. Gotta' keep fighting, and leave no room for doubt in our hearts / minds.

I meant to say dismantle evil

Look for a Christian bookstore near you. If there is one, they will have a large selection of Bibles and can help you in the right direction based on what you are looking for.

Where I live there is a little small room next to the church with a bunch of paintings and you can put candles there 24/7 and pray, I was there last night midnight and had a nice conversation with the guard who taught me a bit about god.

This.

>go to Church today and prey a little
made me think

Go anyway. Your father won't give you eternal salvation.

Bless you.

New King James is my personal favorite. Updated language but still very accurate, great for a beginner

That's pretty based desu, I wish we had things like that. Some old guy got beat to death on his way to midnight mass a couple of years ago and they were talking about stopping it altogether at that particular church because they didn't want anyone else to get hurt. Absolutely human trash.

Sounds comfy.
Proud of you, user.

I grew up on the KJV. Does it mostly have the same feeling to it? When I compare verses to other translations like NIV I always feel like it sounds superior.

It's literally the same thing, just with thee's and thou's replaced by the modern equivalent

Awesome, thanks.

But if God is so great as you say He is, then He really should care. Why are you assuming God is bounded by scarcity? Stop anthropomorphizing God.

Some churches stream their sermons online. Look into that.

>mfw I've been part of the internet hate machine for over a decade but now acknowledge that Christ is the mortar of the foundation of the western world

May His grace bless this nation once more under Trump

Why shouldn't god care?

God bless you user. Too many have been fooled by the Great Deceiver.

Welcome home, brother. And not a moment too soon; there is much work to be done!

3rd Great Awakening when, Sup Forums?

and yet the moon is just far enough away to create perfect eclipses

Here's a better question: Why should it matter at all if life exists on other planets?
If life exists on other planets, why would that make the existence of human life more important or more justified? If humans colonize the entire universe, how will that justify humanity? How will universal life justify life on one planet?

I said He should.

NKJV master race.

Updated a bit but still using the Byzantine textual base. Wescott and Hort btfo

>mfw i started saying the lords prayer before i sleep

youtube.com/watch?v=-1HymVgjCZQ

Who says it does matter? I certainly don't and I would very surprised if I found out with certainty that there isn't life on other planets. The idea of god loving his creatures doesn't begin or end with humanity.

I need to read gooder

The Revised Standard Edition - Catholic Edition is good if you're a Catholic as it is officially endorsed by the Church. It in itself is a descendant of the King James Version, as ridiculous as that sounds.

That being said I started with a New King James Version Bible and even as a Catholic that one was fine too, it retains the poetic nature of the KJV but with updated vocabulary, a very nice Bible.

Revised Standard Version* - Catholic Edition

One thing that brings me comfort is it is written there will be a huge spiritual revival before Jesus return so I know this can't be the final end. It really warms my heart seeing threads like these on this supposed hate filled site and seeing anons try and lift each other up, especially those that try to drag us down. God bless you all homies. We can get through this no matter what happens. Have faith and know this world was always meant to be temporary. "For they will hate you for My names sake"
We will be hated some of us killed, but stay strong brothers. We don't know how long the evil in this world will reign, but we know it WILL be stopped and they, we, will all answer for the sick vile things committed.

Another note I truly fully believe the Antichrist will come in the form of aliens and tell us to put aside our differences and beliefs in "false creators" and turn to them for the "truth". Mark of the beast will be their form of currency. This is all my paranoid brain mind you but if aliens show up please take heed.

>be redpilled
>be an ideologue or a theist
pick one
religion is the ultimate bluepill next to drug addiction

Alex Jones, one of the most redpilled man is a christian.

the antichrist will be seen as the messiah, so if the aliens come and the humans dont worship them we're probably all good

But we aren't talking primates, lad. That is why he cares, he made us in His image.

Think about it thus way, if you had a child, would you care about it? Would you care about what they do? How they treat them self, how they treat others? The live they live?

That is why He cares. He made us for Himself.

>May he forever punish there people
That's not the attitude you want, m8

May we all turn from sin and receive mercy from the Lord.

>god is bearded man on a cloud...
we project what we know, there are a dozen dimentions, try and imagine the other 9

Tolerance is not Christian virtue. To simply abide by evil, is itself a form of evil.

No one believes God is a bearded man in the sky dude.

No... no, you had it right the first time.

>TFW preying on the the religious, to fuel dark Ecuadorian rituals to keep Assange safe and imprisoned.

Remember a building of people doesn't make a church. The body of people communing together and their good deeds and teachings are what make a church. You can find countless sermons online and I'm sure there's chat sites or image boards solely for talking about Christ. You dont even have to do anything "religious" go volunteer at a soup kitchen or something and I guarantee God will smile on you. Don't fear your earthy father but look to your heavenly one for guidance, but at the same time love and respect him as it is written. Pray for him. I fully intend (and pray daily I will have the strength to) on begging for my mother and brothers sins to be put on me when I die and face what comes next. I have zero idea how any of that will go down, but our God is a forgiving and loving God.

I understand, but what these people are doing should not be tolerated.

They will have to rot in hell for two and a half eternities first to be forgiven.

The Lord will bring them all to justice. Just make sure you're ready. God bless.

+1

There is no forgiveness. Once you're in hell, you stay there, for good.

relative...

they believe ina human-like conceousness
concerned about a single species, short time interval, ona single planet on a randoms solar system.

we're so special!

reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-church-idUSKBN12Z2CJ

Somewhat relevant.

Reading threads like this one really cheers me up. The world is indeed very screwed up and going deep into degeneracy, everything that was supposed to be considered as bad is now the opposite. Knowing that we're part of this bastion and that there is still righteous people in this world brings hope to me. Keep it up bro!

Of course we are special. We are made specially in His likeness (creators) and He made us for Himself.

Why would he not care about us? Also there is nothing against or for life existing elsewhere so it really isn't a meaningful question.

The Bible does say God created The Universe on an unimaginable scale to declare his glory and power.

Amen brother. God bless you.

Realistically we may be the only sentient species IN the entire (super vast) universe. Even if there are aliens, would it convince you if aliens came and wanted to spread the "good news"??!?!

New Revised Standard Version, Catholic Edition or Douay–Rheims if you want all of God's word, no obese kraut alterations.

God made man in his image, why wouldn't he be? Unless he had a razor up there.

If he wants allows God's words he need to get the interlinear Bible. You get a +1 if you even know what that is

>praying against child abuse
>in a church

It shouldn't be tolerated and we should in no way turn a blind eye to the evil, but they deserve forgiveness the same as everyone. Islam and Muslims are what really break my heart and I pray the children brainwashed and literally raped into it their whole lives are forgiven. Its not their fault; that's their sick disgusting culture. Now should we allow these people into our countries and look the other way as they spread their "religion" and sick ways? Absolutely not. We can and should fight this evil with force, but we cannot do it out of hatred like them. Pray for them. Pray for everyone. This world is Satan's and he has and will turn more people to him. Jesus died for everyone's sins. Everything inside me wants nothing more than to brutally and sadistically maim and kill Hilary Clinton and those like her, but I know that Jesus wouldn't want that. That's my own sinful desire that wants that. The Bible says we should clothe and feed our enemies and in doing so we are dumping heaps of coal on their heads. Vengeance will be his to those that deserve it. It also says he who does not have a sword should sell his clothes and buy one and to be quick to jump to the defense of those in need. We may have to fight and kill, but we cannot allow ourselves to succumb to the hatred that plagues so many lost people. God is love and if we are claiming to be his children we must also love all. Even if we have to kill them for their sins.

Ewww contemporary music is degeneracy. Fucking heretics