Practice thread

You know what they say? All toasters toast toast! If no one made a thread you want, make it yourself.

Practice is what you should do. Made something recently? Show it! Don't have anything to show? Draw it, and show it! Critique is optional, for this is about practice, not grading.

I know how Sup Forums feels about furries n' shit, but here you go.

It's well done.

Still doing shitty little figure sketches, but I've figured out what's going wrong with my faces and am trying to rectify the mistakes.

I got bad and drew a mad max/master blaster like guy

HA.

Might as well post the last few Inktobers.

Mike? If not I know someone that draws like you. You need to draw bigger.

It's a relatively common drawing technique for people who started out trying to draw like comic book artists, I think.
I just don't have any big ideas to put on bigger paper. I hear the drawthreads are good for that, though.

failed first draft of a commission, gonna finish up the background/foreground to use as a submission piece

Nightly bump.

Started working on this again. Keep getting side-tracked by other paintings.

I cheat when I can.

Practiced some new coloring techniques.

Lapis Lazuli as Sadness from Inside Out.

And SU Connie as Wednesday Addams.

I want to do one more Halloween costume/cosplay idea. I was thinking Amethyst as Sailor Moon? Any good ideas?

I drew this at the end of a stream.
It was sitting in a "finish later" folder.

My class was supposed to draw the shield of Achilles, just thought I'd post mine here

Posted this before, fixed her hair that someone said needed fixing.

hey

Some concept that pop up in my head

Ay, I remember this. Good job with the floor - the whole thing really comes together now.

Amethyst as uncle Fester, do it!

Nice one, isn't she from Paranorman?

>streaming drawing sessions

Here's a new character I've been trying to work on

Finished a rough pencil test for an animation. He's supposed to be talking through all this, and for that I think the movement may be a bit too exaggerated. I might try it again and tone down the motion a bit.

Fuckin' hell.

For fun and profit.

Can't post Day 16, but have Day 17

Good test.

'Mkay hon, maybe get a job that contributes to society

Oh shit you're right. Delete all comics, cartoons, video games, and all other forms of entertainment. Only productive jobs from now on people.

Still working on Typhoon. Downloaded some hair brushes and been messing with those.

That's the spirit, tovarish!

Thank you. I should just bite the bullet and finish it. I'm usually juggling three paintings or more at any given time.

Bump

Posted this in a different thread. It's a sketch, but I'm too pooped to finish this today. Could anyone give me some feedback? I feel like I could start off on a better foot than this.

I've drawn goblins.

I like your rat pomeranian.