She ruins everything she touches, how is she starring in Hollywood blockbusters?

She ruins everything she touches, how is she starring in Hollywood blockbusters?

Attached: 1516078399384.jpg (1080x1080, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M0r9PUindt8
youtube.com/watch?v=sSGSTMTYLqo
youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=LGL50O1iBY0
youtu.be/jSNTirj259k
youtu.be/UOWTeQiaFv0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1516078399384.jpg/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

$$$$$$

Nepotism

What has she been in besides Paper town, That sci-fi film, and Suicide Squad?

The only way to find out if this is true is if she touches my dick. I'm willing to be the guinea pig

>implying you wouldnt

she was good in Valerian, though. the dude was shit.

Why is this always asked? Look up her parents and everything is answered.

Without her dad she'd be working in some McDonalds. Unironically more attractive people and probably better actors there than her.

she stopped getting casted thank god, there's only so much nepotism can do

WE ALL KNOW WHY

I dunno I haven't seen her in anything really. Oh wait no I saw her Suicide Squad, I don't remember her performance being that bad though?

She ruined nothing. Every shit movie she was in would still be shit without her.

Jewish

I wasn't shit.

probably this, i haven't seen anything she's done but i'd bet it's shit

Attached: 1442682481639.jpg (604x604, 104K)

Life in a Year looks like OSCAR bait.

Attached: cancer.jpg (662x993, 129K)

I wish she would ruin MUH DICK

if she had a penis would you suckle on it?

checked

>how is she starring in Hollywood blockbusters?

white mediocrity is the way of hollywood

she is a shit actress but her eyebrows make me diamonds

she looks taller than him

Babe you read her #metoo anecdote? She clearly fucked Harvey Weinstein
>um no I went up to his hotel room with him but I sang a song for him and left and then he gave me the role because he liked me I guess

LOL

As opposed to what? Blacks can't act unless they're LARPing slaves or thugs

youtu.be/M0r9PUindt8

Fapped to this twice today

Attached: ###############################################890-.gif (540x692, 289K)

nothing else and she wont be since all that was shit.
OP is blowing it out of proportion or he is going out of his way to watch bad shit that nobody watches

Fuck you I liked her in Valerian

Attached: 9428AA11_D861_4386_975E_3A37E6E7C2D8.jpg (5500x4124, 2.88M)

Fuck you, you're a faggot

I still maintain that JLaw/Chris Pratt were supposed to star in Valerian and DeHann/Cara were supposed to be in Passengers and there was some wacky Hollywood mixup in the paperwork.

Attached: share_pre.jpg (1200x630, 148K)

hairless asshole

old aristocratic anglo money

Attached: landscape_cara-delevingne-charles.jpg (1600x800, 149K)

i want to undress her, adore her bald pussy and then fill her up

Fill her up with what?

wow go on

>tfw your cock moved thinking about doing this to her

Attached: ####################67890o.gif (250x332, 1.21M)

Hugh Munguss

le quirky girl thats also pretty and unique

Her radio station in GTAV was aight

I fucked a land whale mate
This is about movies

go back to the arselel general you weirdo

>in bed with cara
Sad!

>She

Attached: 1494542316803.jpg (1566x522, 120K)

fuck no.
this is radio waifu kino (radio x san andreas)
youtube.com/watch?v=sSGSTMTYLqo

nice FAS

>Nepotism

Attached: cara.gif (604x604, 209K)

Dehaan and billionaire’s daughter wouldn’t have worked in anything, though. Maybe in cure for wellness, as billionaire’s daughter has that “product of several generations of father/daughter incest” look, but there’d still be zero attraction/chemistry between them.

she was good in that. but that "whoa dudebrah" guy sucked that movie down the drain through

((( Gee, I wonder )))

What movie has she even been in? The only one I remember is Valerian where she had zero chemistry with the guy despite the fact that the movie was trying to make us buy that they had this special relationship.

Attached: -Valerian_2017-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1510959890237._RI_SX940_.jpg (940x529, 90K)

I like her because she seems quite bubbly and i wanna bang her

Attached: cara gf bed.jpg (634x1128, 91K)

I feel no reason to share my pictures with you OP, since you are fishing for pics.
Cute

Attached: 634.jpg (612x612, 52K)

>She ruins everything she touches
I wish she would touch my butthole

>how is she starring in Hollywood blockbusters?

Attached: nepotism.png (817x1386, 85K)

She is a great actress

Attached: ##########################################44444444444.webm (1920x804, 2.99M)

I wouldn't

She's really not that attractive. Skinny like a board and five pounds of eyeshadow to distract you from her plain face.

she's not even a great model

Attached: one star because zero stars isn't an option.png (1131x719, 791K)

i need to suck her anus!

Attached: narcissism.png (635x364, 59K)

wenger out

Shill thread, remember to sage

>Delevingne was born in Hammersmith, London, the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevingne (née Stevens) and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne. She grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the wealthiest districts in the world.[9][15]

>Delevingne has two older sisters, Chloe and model Poppy Delevingne. Her godfather is Condé Nast executive Nicholas Coleridge[16][17][18] and her godmother is actress Joan Collins.[19]

>>Delevingne's maternal grandfather was publishing executive and English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens,[9][17] the nephew of magazine publisher Sir Edward George Warris Hulton and the grandson of newspaper proprietor Sir Edward Hulton, 1st Baronet.[20][21] Her paternal great-grandfather was the Canadian-born British politician Hamar Greenwood, 1st Viscount Greenwood,[8][9] and her maternal grandmother Janie Sheffield was lady-in-waiting to Princess Margaret.[9][22]

>Through one of her maternal great-great-grandfathers, Sir Lionel Lawson Faudel-Phillips, 3rd Baronet, Delevingne descends from the Anglo-Jewish Faudel-Phillips baronets; two of her ancestors on that line served as Lord Mayor of London.[23][24][25]

Basically from an elite family of aristocratic banker aristocrat real estate stock broker hollywood Anglo-Frog-Jews.

Extremely connected in all the worst ways. They probably gave her that career for a hobby.

She was the villain in Suicide Squad

>She's really not that attractive.
>she's not even a great model
this

Attached: 1480264906064.webm (720x404, 1.78M)

these
honestly she was fine it was the faggoty guy who made the duo awful

she's only good in roles where you can't see her.
i.e. Gta V radio

Rich/well connected family. Ancestors founded the Daily Mail, godfather runs the major fashion magazines in the UK. Shockingly she got her start in her godfather's fashion magazines, got promoted by the Daily Mail, then broke into Hollywood (her godmother is a Golden Globe-winning actress, what a coincidence). And of course they're all rich as fuck.

What's with that song are they trying to tell me she's a mighty good man?

How is she starring in Hollywood blockbusters?
How?!

BECAUSE I WANNA TONGUE HER ASSHOLE SO I'LL WATCH ANYTHING SHES IN IF YOU WANT ME TO STOP SUPPORTING HER ARRANGE FOR ME TO EAT HER ASS

youtu.be/RIl5_Matb4Y

Need 2 breed her butthole desu

Attached: cara butt GQ 2017.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

i bet she makes cute toots

she wasn't bad in suicide squad

thats blatantly a man

youtube.com/watch?v=LGL50O1iBY0

I didn't even know it was her until recently. Explains why I listened to the station so much. She has a nice voice.

youtu.be/jSNTirj259k

youtu.be/UOWTeQiaFv0

Nat Wolff and Cara are two great examples of talentless hacks who only survive by the power of nepotism. Everything they touch turns to shit.

what do you think her asshole tastes like?
strawberries?

Baby spice

Attached: 694.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

she nice make dick com in valerian

Attached: 28E53778-C3EC-468F-BD6F-E1DAD5D22623.jpg (200x113, 21K)

Fucking Cara gives me the biggest boner i dont even know why

Attached: cara puma 2.jpg (1200x1798, 539K)

ooo she is look like boy so dirty girl

I didn't read anything in this thread I just scrolled down and looked at all the pictures

Damn

>anglo

Haha, "anglo".

I have a friend who is an ex-male model in NYC. He met her at a gay party (he is not a fag but this is NYC model world party so...) and she was rolling with what looked like some underage russian/latvian whatever model. He had a lot of good blow and it got around to her so she blew off the slav and attached herself to him all night. Got a really enthusiastic blowie but she said she didn't want to fuck him, then changed her mind, then changed it again at which point he left. He said that she seemed to be having a psychotic episode and her friends were like she's this way most of the time. They xanax her up for public consumption and then she goes back to crazy 24/7 I guess.

The, I was going to type it out but this is easier.

Just paste this every time this gets asked.

Her deepfakes are kind of hot, though. Puts all those sexy faces she makes to paparazzi to good use

she was horrible in that and you have no idea what "being good" means

god i miss imdb forums

reminder: archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1516078399384.jpg/