What's Sup Forums favorite of alternative media site

what's Sup Forums favorite of alternative media site

Other urls found in this thread:

proudboymagazine.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums.org/pol/

interesting lack of breitbart and infowars

and young turks is on their so dont say its the large traditional ones youre attacking

wikileaks

I like Thehill.com desu senpai

They're pretty objective

Breitbart.com is the only non biased, and honest media outlet out there

I just browse trending on jewtube, find the political vids, then read the comments. That's as far as my knowledge goes.

If someone were to ask me where I get my news...
pol, Steve Sailer, ... what else?

this

proudboymagazine.com/

Zerohedge

They're all corrupt but I like the Guardian so I can stick it to the cucks. Their comment is free part is pretty much freedom of speech so you got to respect that.

Plus I despise pop culture and celeb culture unless I'm feeling a bit dumb and want to have a perve on the latest it girl slut so that leaves out a lot of sites I will go to.

holy shit this is pozzed

I get all my news by sacrificing goats to kek and interpreting their last omens when they take their final breathes.

they're a leftist outlet, who cares if it isn't correct? Treating leftists fairly like a spineless cuckservative is a losing battle, as we should all know around these corners of the internet.

/pol and zerohedge

The one where the establishment media and NATO doesn't want you to read.

Your best judgement. Every news outlet will be biased in some form. Your common sense plus the spectrum of news outlets is your best bet.

>Zerohedge

They've gained tremendously in quality since they've dropped those annoying "BTFATH!!! BTFATH!!!" articles

AL JAZEERA is pretty good