Implying there's such a thing as an incestuous, pedophilic relationship

>implying there's such a thing as an incestuous, pedophilic relationship
baka
Is there no depth of depravity Hollywood won't sink to?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/1358487/2017-antennae-big_breasts-breasts-butt-clone-cloth
e621.net/post/show/1351573/2017-alien-anthro-anus-audience-breasts-clothing-c
e621.net/post/show/1357730/2017-3_toes-4_fingers-animated-anthro-areola-beige
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not pedophilic, he's 14

>take a thing that SJWs were complaining about
>tweak it to be about jews
>instant Sup Forums shit

I think you missed a word there.

>grandfather fucking his pubescent grandson
>healthy
goyland deserves to be danny boy's whipped bitch

I'd rather see the realities where Morty is in a "healthy" relationship with Summer, Beth, or both at the same time.

Like in that comic?

He supports incest and pedophiles?

going by the logic in the show, infinite universes, infinite possibilities, infinite realities - there's gotta be a universe out there where incest is perfectly normal and pedophilia isnt even a thing

i'm guessing this episode will feature cockroach rick

>in other realities
user in some places on Earth and some times in human history both incest and older men fucking young teenage boys was regarded as perfectly normal. You really think in different fucking dimensions everyone would adhere to early 21st Century American morality?

Nigger he said that against sjws.
Take your cherry picking ass back to whatever shithole you crawled out of. It's just a fucking cartoon.

Considering you made a thread against a tweet rather than Big Mouth, which is pedo enabling, one has to wonder if you're secretly pedo yourself.

>Big Mouth, which is pedo enabling
No it isn't. That's just your fucking paranoia reading things into something that aren't there. You're as bad as an SJW yourself.

Justin, your show won't air again for another year or two. Stop posting your old ass tweets.

>Being a moralfag

I can't wait until western animation embraces the future of lolicon

Look out everyone, the "well TECHNICALLY it's ephebophilia!" crowd is here.

Wait did this show rip off Space Dandy with the infinite realities for every episode?

We have straight shota threads all the time. Do you think this is an issue because it's gay or because you're mad that people enjoy an OK show?

I doubt OP approves of straight shota.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

Remember when this site only cared about having fun no matter what?

That was 2007-2012 Sup Forums, Sup Forums has always been about Weebshit.

Now it's Nazis and Weebshit.

>What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?
I think it can really all be boiled down to normalfags bringing normie interests of celebrity culture and politics here. Social media hasn't helped.
>look what x said on twitter! OUTRAGE
Celeb culture bullshit. Why should anyone care? But people do. Because people here are more interested in drama and gossip than they are in the actual media any more.

>Thinks only Sup Forums hates sjw
Typical retard

e621.net/post/show/1358487/2017-antennae-big_breasts-breasts-butt-clone-cloth
e621.net/post/show/1351573/2017-alien-anthro-anus-audience-breasts-clothing-c

Anybody who likes both R&M and GoT should not complain.

Incest already is a mainstream fetish now.

What the fuck happened to Sup Forums?

same thing that happened to the rest of the internet, smartphones.

this is OP
For the record, I meant to say, "implying there's such a thing as a HEALTHY incestuous, pedophilic relationship"
Also I probably should have said "hebephilic."

This tweet has to be fake.

Only pedos are this defensive

It's actually not, we've had threads about this before.

it was a jokey response to some outrage about some scene in the show, I think

in the show it checks out anyway, it subscribes to the multiverse theory of 'literally anything is possible' so a universe where all that shit is okay somehow is entirely possible

>it was a jokey response to some outrage about some scene in the show, I think
Fair enough, I guess. I just looked deeper in to it myself just now.

The relationship in that comic isn't what I'd call healthy, since in that comicverse they were both molested by Rick and that is what brought then closer together.

Only a sith deals in absolutes.

You realize there's other passionate, healthy relationships than sexual ones, right?

Not even, a lot of Sup Forums's current userbase fucking hates anime and anything "foreign" or "degenerate". Now it's Nazis and frogs.

No, not that one, I meant the one where Morty went to a universe where everyone was horny as shit and he fucked Beth and Summer multiple times.

Technically, it is. Its still illegal, if that makes you feel better.

It was actually instigated when someone asked him what he thought about RickxMorty shippers and he responded with "I don't care".

>incest and pedo shit in cartoons is only bad when it's done by someone/a show I don't like!

>people getting mad over other fans making controversial fan art of fictional characters

What is this, Steven Universe?

Pedo bear! Where are you? Police? We have somebody for you

Look, all I'm saying is 14yos are pretty fucking sexy

>Pedophile Acceptance will become the next progressive movement in your life time.

I thought this was going to be some gay shit but I was pleasantly suprised thanks user

It's a world where Jerry and Beth never married, but Jerry still had a kid named Morty who had all of the right attributes to work as a shield for Rick. Also maybe Rick is younger and Morty is definitely older.

There.

Perfectly normal isn't necessarily healthy.

It's already a thing in Scandinavia, I think.

Dumb kids who want to get involved in movements ruined this site. We were warned with Chanology but we didn't listen. Gamergate was the beginning of the end

There's even better ones there:
e621.net/post/show/1357730/2017-3_toes-4_fingers-animated-anthro-areola-beige

The age of consent has only increased over time in society. My great grandmother married her older husband at fucking 13 in rural Appalachia a hundred years ago.

This wouldn't be progressive, it would be returning to our traditional roots.

Again, by present day human standards. I'm not sure you're grasping the idea things being different in different REALITIES.