>one of the smartest men in the world
>one of the richest and most powerful men in the world
>his mind is a super-computer and he's way past "human"
>has fought his way through losing his company and power 3 or so times
>got over alcohol addiction after being reduced to a bum on the street
>has fought gods and monsters
>risks his life every day because he's an andrenaline junkie
>is intimitated by a random biologist

Is this Marvel's way of making someone a "flagship character"? Turn them into giant wusses? Seriously, that's way past OCC, it's just... insulting.

PS: Gotta love that "Thor = JaneFoster" bit! Right True Believers? Thor was always Jane Foster! She's the most famous Thor!

It looks like he's just flirting.

That does seem a little off.
You might be right though.

This. He’s clearly flattering her.

Try reading it in RDJ's voice; reference, when he beds the reporter in the first Iron Man. With that inflection, it's super obvious he's not serious but just trying to get into her pants.

Wait what cure for a mutant gene.

every 7 years, someone makes a cure for the mutant gene

Did this ever go anywhere or what

abortions

does it ever? of course not

No, I guess it's an idea that they keep off to the side with a sign that says "IN CASE OF IKE BEING UPSET ABOUT FOX AGAIN, BREAK GLASS"

it`s just marvel pushing some "women n stem" memes

He just wanted some spicy brown pajeet poongtang. It looks like he did, seeing how she’s pregnant (with Stark’s kid).

the only cure to the muties is wanda saying multiple times No More Mutants, since saying it one time isn't enough

>user is an avid comics fan
>he has read iron man for years
>knowledgeable in all important events of tony's life
>still completely clueless about tony's character

Is it just me or is this dialogue not substantial enough to justify filling whole 2 pages?

Tony always used charm, he never lowered himself. The further back you go, the more "aggressive" and less of a goofball he becomes.

That's Bendis for you.

Welcome to Bendis 101!

I have no words.

Look, the Marvel U is so full of super geniuses that everyone has to be one to matter at this point

I'm more concerned with a genius biologist not understanding that genes can't be "cured"

Go to bed

Bendis probably took them all for himself

If you're upset, then they achieved their mission. Congratulations on getting played, son.

>I'm more concerned with a genius biologist not understanding that genes can't be "cured"

Maybe she knows something you don't, eh?

Hey OP, I really think he just wants to fuck her. Hell I would tell her any old bullshit to just fuck her, she is hot as fuck.

We find out she's preggo at the end of iron doom. Is tony or doom the father?

Watch it be twins and one is Tony's and the other is Doom's.