Miles & Riri

Why Bendis haven't make these two fuck each other yet?

Cause Riri is a proxy for his black daughter.

What the fuck kind of heteronormative agenda are you trying to push you fucking racist bigot.

>pairing the black people together
Sounds racist. Miles needs to find himself nice white girl. Riri is too autistic for relationships

miles has to be straight for that to happen

Why hasn't Stohl made Carol and Nat fuck each other yet?

One was created for his son.
The other was created for his daughter.

Won't happen. At least not with Bendis "writing" them.

I thought natasha fucking died in secret empire

She faked it.

Bendis is a bad writer, but even he would recognize the implications of shipping two characters based off of his black kids.

>nice white girl
>implying

White girls are going to get Miles killed. Ultimate Kate Bishop. Bombshell and her mom.

How'd she fake getting her spine snapped in 2? was it a LMD?

She had some help from a wizard.

Miles is exclusively for gwenpool

This is racist but Storm and BP isn't?

Miles should be gay... he is already a flaming faggot so literally sucking dicks would improve his character.

Miles isn't based on Bendis' son. Miles was inspired by and Riri based on his second daughter.

Because bringing two black people together doesn't allign with the Jew conspiracy to weaken the white race.

Then why is there no DannyXMisty or why is Storm going back with Black Panther instead of white cock?

Strange? Can you summarize what happened.

Another fine addition to Peter's harem

That is the wrong spider for Carol!

Miles and Ganke as a nice, middle-class gay couple in the suburbs or MilesxSamxKamala polyship?

>The perfect, natural Marvel couple to compete with both ApolloMdinighter and HarleyIvy
>Marvel refuses to pull the trigger
Why does Marvel hate the LGBT community, user?

It was just a joke, man.

>Miles and Ganke as a nice, middle-class gay couple in the suburbs
Yes

She’s a few years older than him, right?

Pretty sure it’d be statuarory rape...then again, he had him and Spider Gwen hook up

I know but I still wanted to remind everyone about the Storm and Misty segregation racist couple hypocrisy of Marvel |:D

>HarleyIvy
They're not a thing except in AU also why do people even want this to be a thing? They'd be awful together. Also Jess is with that self insert and they'd rather have Carol Earth's mightiest hero getting blacked, more sjw points that way.

Gwen is about the same age as Riri usn't she?
Does that mean she is now a rapist?
First the original Version fucks Norman and now this... Gwen is the worst haha

But jokes aside.. hoe old is Miles currently?

They could even go non-monogamous and keep pretty much every single existing and prior relationships the two had intact.

Pretty sure Miles is 16, which makes him a year older than Riri and couple years younger than Gwen.

She can have both.

Her libido demands it.

>Jess grinding her crotch on Carol's ass
>that blank look on Nat's face

>she will never get her second favorite Spider-Man

At least she's safe from Bendis's dark touch.

It isn't racist because two blacks genius

Because (((their))) diversity-agenda involves mixing every race together, not in-race breeding.

>Halfway there Jess and Carol start making out
>Nat has to just sit there and drink her juice

>Hey Nat, you wanna-
>No.
>You didn't hear wha-
>NO.

I for one would like to see Jess and Carol's awkward adventures in setting up a threesome.

Because they're stand-ins for his adopted children.

I know little to nothing about Riri is she any good?

Who would they eventually succeed with? Wanda?

this

No.

Well, love is for souls.

>Miles and Ganke as a nice, middle-class gay couple
I could unironically see this

because miles can only fugg white girls and riri is a stronk independent black womyn

All the more reasons to write her having hot steamy sex with Miles.

People do love to take that line out of it's context to assume she'd be open to anything, but they'd probably have more luck with She-Hulk or Tigra.

I can see this happening.

They are both sassy black people. Both of them are beta. And Tony would totally hook her up with miles.

Wasn't he flirting with that big assed latina? Probably wants to preserve his latin genes or whatever
idk

what do you mean user?

KaMiles is endgame.

And the kid will be called "Spider-Long-legs"

>sjw marvel garbage

no thanks

i unironically think she would get more interesting if she becomes a lesbian. But not a butch lesbian, more like a hardass when in the suit, but likes to be dominated in ther relationships.

>Make her gay, but not too gay I still wanna jerk it

She and Jess just make a great couple. Way better than any the love interests she's had.

Is this the only time Carol is likable?

It's not statutory when the younger person is a black man. Remember the Fire Remender controversy?

Jess brings out the best in her.

No? What's that about?

Wait,his daughter act like this?

Bendis's only attempt at giving Riri characterization was to make her arrogant, headstrong, and confrontational. It doesn't really sell because it's only there half of the time and he never really explores it in depth, so she just comes off as unstable.

this nigga

I know how to fix everything: We combine them into one character, HEAR ME OUT
>A Rule 63 Miles
>Is the new Iron Spider
>Keep the color scheme
>Can't decide if shes more affiliated with Spider-Man or Iron Man
>Shenanigans featuring a young heroine trying to master spider powers and advanced technology that still needs work while trying to live up to 2 titans

because black females are so damn loud, unstable, and violent not even a black male wants to mate with them

>We combine them into one character

Marvel should make fun one-shots about fusion characters.