Styxhexenfaggot

plz explain why people on Sup Forums respect this faggot's opinion?

He makes 20 videos a day and isn't full of shit

Because hes a wizard.

He's actually informed

desu hes not bad

Who?

why does he make you this upset?

He showed me the way, that is why.

Imma curse you dick with the funk, and it is gonna fall off now, you shill.

What's your problem with him, OP? He seems legit to me.

Also, checked

I have no idea but will go with it to prevent a pagan frog god from ripping out my insides.

Alright, Youtube

Alright, Youtube

He seems to know a lot of history, and how power works. Good combo when it comes to commenting on current events.

Alright youtube

Okay, tuhtub

Right, so he's just some randomfag that Sup Forums latched onto cuz muh occult edge. See you gullible dorks later.

Why does he bash G-d every chance he gets? Is being a 16 year old that hard for him?

Alright youtube

What? Watch some vids.

Dubs speak. He is a Priest of Kek.

witnessed,

Alright Youtube!

Alright, youtube

Alright, Youtube

Alright, Youtube

Alright, Youtube

i knew i'd seen that guy before

He gets his news from Sup Forums and Reddit. You idiots are literally giving him news topics, he makes a video about his generic views on it, and you retards lap it up. No wonder you faggots are spending all hours hunting down a pretend beanie baby pedo. Pondscum lvl IQs around here.

Alright youtube.

Alright youtube

alright youtube

Alright, youtube

his videos are recorded at a consistent volume so I can put them on and lay in bed across the room without having to get up to change the fucking volume because some faggot thought it was a good idea to meme out during a fucking vlog

>He gets his news from Sup Forums and Reddit. You idiots are literally giving him news topics, he makes a video about his generic views on it, and you retards lap it up.

This. it's like watching Sup Forums highlights

Alright, Youtube

Alright Youtube.

Alright, Youtube

ALRIGHT, YOUTUBE

He's the flavor of the day, his flame will burn out soon just as the others have done.

ALRIGHT, YOUTUBE
THAT'S ABOUT ALL
PEACE OUT

he's a fence setting, Ronn Moss looking, autofellating edgy cunt who is into the "occult"

means he knows things about laveyan kikery and finds it legit
perfect for the average nu-Sup Forumsitician mong

don't curse me bro

Alright, YouTube

all the mainstream pundits still think this is a regular election. They dont understand that now the internet is involved. So the lines have been redrawn and thats why people like Nate bronze and the like have been utterly btfo in their predictions thus far

>according to 2012 numbers blah blah blah

if this were the 1980s or 1990's Trump wouldve been looked at as some outside loon cause at most he might get a few minutes on tv and a few anecdotes on radio.

Hes the face of change, and hopefully he brings a whole bunch of chaos along with him. Destroy the democrats and the GOP

>not following the political wizard

Some people say he's a prophet of KEK, but that's just rumours.

That's about all,
peace out

Alright, youtube

That's about all. Peace out.

Please explain why you're anonymously stating that he is faggot. Guide me to the portal where I can briefly overview your supposed superior thought process then I will use rational and my firm relationship with logic to determine if you are, in fact, the faglord in question.

Alright, Youtube

Time to praise Kek

I watch him because of his leather vest/sweater/jacket/cape thingy he always wears.

i'm going down to the polls on november 8th, and when i close the curtain and pull out my pen i'm gonna put a BIG FUCKING X next to mr trump's name

and every Sup Forumslack better do the same

Alright, Youtube

He's never felt a pussy.

Yup

Alright, Youtube

plz explain why he is a faggot. you faggot

Why do you persist in these hate threads about styxhexenhammer666? You post them multiple times a day. Did he step on your cat or something?

>I AM A FAGGOT DEFENDING A FAGGOT, MY RESPONSE? FAGGOT

It's an easy way to get responses. Like when people used to post about that jew girl who was "red pilled"

Hitler duubs

>He makes 20 videos a day and isn't full of shit

Dude puts in work

BECAUSE HE'S KEK PROPHET

CHECK EM

PRAISE KEK

ALRIGHT, YOUTUBE

who?

And why should we care about your faggot opinion?

Alright youtube

STYX I KNOW YOU ARE HERE. GIVE LIFTING A CHANCE

"Alright, youtube"

>tfw enjoying a nice styxers thread
>tfw there's another one at the same time
>all day every day

getting a bit annoying now, stop fawning over him until he becomes le ebin meme

Everyone pol looks up to is a faggot

>is leaf

I'm not asking anyone to care about my opinion. I'm asking why anyone would care for his. Fuck, I get it now. You're all idiots.

Fuck. I think i lost some respect for him when this happened. MtF trannies are the lowest kind of men in my charts.

Dubs demand it. Alright YouTube.

He doesn't go on reddit, nice try.

Alright YouTube

Thanks for making a new thread

ALRIGHT, YOUTUBE

That's what they all say.

Because we're all faggots just like him.
Remember we're swimming in shit, the only way I know you're in it too is because I can communicate with you.

Alright, YouTube.

This is the true redpill

Maybe so. Some of you guys are diving in head first.

Alright Youtube

>tfw you posted 40+ anime pics in the last shill thread
>tfw other shills are now taking up action

It's an awoovment baby

I'm triggered by stixnberries constant spam. He's the ultimate religious zealot because anytime there's leaks about satanists murdering and raping children he covers for them.

*kisses you*

:3

Alright, Youtube

literally who?

Alright YouTube

styxvexxenhammer666

I'll leave this here

Different kind of "Satanism".
>tfw whilst all the edgy Atheists in 2006 were debating Venomfang and Thundercuck, you were watching SatanTube with Styx (Called b........), Zack, and Jason King

Alright, Youtube

I watch him because I'm into gardening

that's fucking him.

He tends to be right. Been following him for well over a year.

Alright, Youtube

Uhu sure, just like it's a different kind of dindu that kills innocent people.

Muh good boy satanist dindu nuffin.

Alright Youtube

Spooky

Just realised how much pic related is like Pepe. And this predates Pepe. Double spooked.
>tfw he has under 2000 subs
This was a "lot" in YouTube circa 2006-2010