Voltron: Legendary Defender

So how extensive is Altean shapeshifting anyway? Could Allura or Coran disguise themselves as the other paladins?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1130178/40d64384fa/]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>used the wrong image
Fuck. Ah well, not like the image fitting the thread question matters that much.

Allura changed her size and skin color, I would assume that's as far as it goes until proven otherwise.

Plot-twist - all Shiro clones are shapeshifted Alteans

Let's pretend that the remaining of Lotor's generals are going to die. In what order do they die and how does it happen?

That'd be amusing.

Seriously hope we get rid of Shiro next season for good.

Him coming back in a mentor role was dumb after offing him... him coming back in a mentor role, only to be Black Lion's pilot again like three episodes later is worse. Especially when we all know he's going to be a clone. I get that tumblr likes him, but there's no real reason to still be using him.

The people who own the IP will not let them remove him from the show.

Fucking really? That's dumb as shit.

Yeah, that's what that bit in The Voltron Show! was alluding to; originally the writers wanted Shiro's disappearance to last for most of the series, with him showing up again somewhere near the end. Executives totally nixed the idea. A lot of us are assuming that the clone plotline is a compromise idea.

Man, that is really obnoxious. I thought the thing in The Voltron Show! was just a throw-away line, not some tongue in cheek remark.

I really hope if the clone plotline is a compromise, that whatever programming they're going to give him activates and he goes nuts soon. I don't even have strong nostalgia goggles for DOTU, but I really do want Keith leading Voltron, not Mr. Perfect can do no wrong. Shiro's just... not interesting as a character.

BoM bonding rituals include mutual tongue bathing, chasing a beam of light, sitting in a pile under a warm spotlight, pushing things off of tables.

Zeith is love.
Zeith is life.

I expect the clone thing to linger in the background long enough for us to get some development for "Shiro," so that both the audience and cast will be able to see him as his own person/character when it's revealed he's not the real one. How long that will take who fucken knows, since he didn't get much of anything in S4

You're probably right. Unfortunately with this half season bullshit, it means somewhere around Season 7 we'll find out he's a clone.

Do we have an ETA of Season 5, and if it's a full or half season?

We've only seen it being extremely limited. I don't think Allura could actually imitate someone. She can grow though so she can hold you in her big strong arms.

No word on S5 release yet and I'm pretty sure we're getting 6-7 episode batches from here on out. They want short hiatuses to maintain more consistent hype for show, so I'm guessing January.

she describes Alteans as being "chameleon-like" so that sounds about right. true shapeshifters always come off as more sinister 2bh, and that would probably do more to harm diplomatic relationships in the long run

Order is easy. Zethrid -> Ezor -> Acxa

As for method, it's harder to say. Zethrid would probably go out anticlimactically to show off how powerful/ruthless/whatever someone else is, Ezor I'm really not sure, and Acxa would betray the bad guys (either giving up on evil Lotor or deciding to help good Lotor) at the last minute and die for it.

I can see Ezor getting an emotional off or even some sort of minor redemption, just not a full scale turn of sides like Axca. Zethrid is a redshirt like Narti.

It's sad that Zethrid is the red shirt, but everything from her design to her bloodlust is indicative of her deathflags.

I believe in Zethrid!

I want to believe in Zethrid. She has a cute personality and doesn't take shit from Lotor.

Time to trigger all of Sup Forums with one image!

Can't wait for Lotor to try and rape Allura!

Still can't forgive him for killing lizard-waifu
>for Narti

Also a firm butt and nice arm muscles

This one triggers them more.

What line are you referring to?

>Coran: I'm replacing all of you! Except for you, Shiro, I'm never getting rid of you. You're our most popular character.

>Redeemed Haggar and Lotor bonding for the first time after putting Zarkon to rest to stop the creatures possessing him from conquering the universe
Golden ending

So with season 4 being outright bad and with the staff and studio fighting over various things like Shiro and hand to hand action versus robot action, is there any hope of season 5 being good?

Lotor's harem will becomes Keith.

I liked season 4. As long as we get plenty of screentime for Pidge, I will be happy.

>outright bad
I don't agree. It being the worst season so far doesn't mean it's a horrible waste of time. Season 3 delivered some great episodes even though it was only a 6-episode batch already, if season 5 gets heavy on the plot it'll be alright. The problem with season 4 was that nothing really happened, it was all set-up.

I liked S4, and there is no studio "fighting." All the writing has to be pre-approved by the suits before production even begins, which is just the regular give-and-take of the process when you're working with someone else's IP.
If anything things are more cordial than normal if the creators feel comfortable being as candid as they are in interviews, or maybe it's just because they don't have to worry about cancellation.

>Zarkon does everything for love
>Haggar was the one to introduce crack to him
>She's the one left with the redemption arc
>Golden ending
Cute, but is it truly golden?

3>4>1>2 for me, the plot stalling out doesn't bother me at all as long as the show is entertaining and this season had plenty of great moments. if anything the show starts to bog down when they go too plot heavy so I'd rather they keep it light

Netflix usually has a benchmark of about 70-ish half hours for a animated show now.

Tis tradition!

Is he just pushing her against a wall or fucking her?

Shiro literally just fucked up in his leadership position. The "Mr. Perfect can do no wrong" doesn't exist. I really don't get all the Shiro hate, other than Keithfags being annoyed at Keith fucking off for a season

I liked season 4 because it constantly gave as many plot twists as a wrestling show

It's nothing like I expected (Keith sidelined, Lotor back up plans) which made things enjoyable

I posted some ideas about Keith leaving the team but I thought it would be later on to search for Shiro, him leaving to join the BoM full time really caught me off guard.

Where is this "galra are alien cats" meme come from? Do they have autism just like Keith?

All Galra are autistic. That is a part of their species’ traits. So while to others it’s autism, to a Galra it’s perfectly normal.

It's less about him actually being Mr Perfect now, and more about that being the way the team sees him. They don't question him and Shiro/Kuron is more detached from the team than he used to be.
Personally I'm fine with it since it seems to be setup to something in the future (with Shiro's track record probably more suffering).

>Do they have autism just like Keith?
Yes. Kieth's Galra blood is the source of his autism.

Is it weird to wish they'd ditch lions altogether and run around stabbing people with bayards and shit?

Robot action is kinda lame.

No wonder Galra had to conquer the half of Universe. Someone had to pay for all these benefits and support.

Source?

Slurp

Zethrid is love

People looked at Sendak, and to a lesser extent, Prorok and Thace, and decided they were space cats or some shit. I mean, yeah, there's sort of animal inspirations with the Galra designs, there even was in the old Voltron show. But if I'm not mistaken, Yurak was meant to be bat-like, not cat-like.

But yeah, it's just an autistic headcanon people run with.

P-pull my trigger.

That doujin is out already, quick posting that stupid shit.

where though

Do these people have poor observational skills or what? Galra have two types of ears and it is surprisingly consistent. They either have the double pointed elf ears like Zarkon or kitty ears.

Best Waifu for sure.

I mean they pretty much do already. Voltron and the Lions don't tend to have many proper fights compared to the on foot stuff, especially recently.

Some people seemed to turn batcats (which are more well-liked than the more lizardy or elfy Galra) into pure cats at some point, even though the bat influence has always been more pronounced. People just like cat ears, I think.

Sadpanda.

I agree. Slurp user needs to be quicker posting that stupid shit, they're always late.

>Do these people have poor observational skills or what?

Yes. There are an unbelievably high amount of colossally stupid Galra headcanons about how they're made of of various "sub-species" with each sub-species having a bunch of traits just like Earth animals.

Despite them being, you know, fucking aliens.

Yeah, if you're gonna default to some sort of Earth animal comparison, I always felt bats were more accurate to the Galra than cats. I mean, you have the sort of spooky nature of bats in our culture, and their link to vampiricism. And the Galra can be seen as sorta vaguely vampiric with the way they drain Quintessence and the way Zarkon uses it to stay alive.

>sfx - slippery

[e-hentai.org/g/1130178/40d64384fa/]

It’s obvious that they’re different “races” of Galra. Any of them with tails are clearly halfbreeds. Anyone who thinks Regris or Antok are full Galra need to stop letting their headcanons blind them.

I agree, if we're gonna try to explain the diverse looks of the Galra, racial variety, just like with humans, is much more accurate than "sub-species" horseshit.

I definitely agree in thinking that the ones with tails are halfbreeds. And I'll continue to think so until canon proves otherwise, and shows a pureblood commander with one.

It's not like we've got much to work with, but yeah a lot of it seems pretty stupid from what I've seen

There seems like there's most likely two main races of pure Galra, maybe three. Elf and bat, with the potential third being more lizardlike elves with face tumours (which may just be caused by quintessence exposure or alien acne)

The tailed ones definitely seem like halfbreeds though. BoM is very open to halfbreeds and none of the non-halfie Imperials have tails, so I'm not sure why anyone would think Regris is pure.

Lewd doujins about Lotor suffering when?

Same with Antok. He is fucking huge even for a Galra. BoM seems to accept you as long as you’re part Galra, but only send the pure breeds for infiltration missions as it makes the most sense. A guy like Regris wouldn’t make it past corporal at best unless someone like Lotor took a liking to him.

When you draw them or pay someone to. I am sorry but this is the truth.

Oh well, I can't draw on-model Eggplant Elf for shit but it won't stop me from trying.

>Coran and Allura lock Lance and Keith in a room
>force them to have sex as some team building exercise
>while everyone watches
That's an odd premise, to say the least. But maybe this is the way klance was always meant to be- pure fetish fuel. None of this twoo wuv sentimental bullshit that the fujos keep insisting is canon.

Okay, so if Matt is canonically close to Shiro's age, then he and Pidge could be anywhere from 7-10 years apart... Was Pidge an accident?

>Eggplant Elf
Fuck I'm stealing that.

I don't follow your train of thoughts.

You do your best or crowdfund enough to pay someone who can. I have faith in you. I support your dreams.

And then they have the nerve to - after watching them fuck - to say they are going to burn down the room, seal it off, etc. Like, them fucking is directly everyone's fault.

No, it's called family planning. Mr. Holt clearly goes on a lot of missions that take him away for long time from his wife. So, he wouldn't want to over burden her with a ton of kids and he also likes to be involved with child-rearing. So, they have a baby when he knows he can dedicate the time to helping out.

Jesus. Do you have no one that loves you?

Lance and Ezor have the same sly eyes, it's amusing.

>Lotor's four lady generals were originally going to be two dude generals
So I'm gonna do some speculating here and assume Acxa was initially going to be Mogor and Ezor was going to be Cossack. They both served under Lotor in DotU and their personalities line up fairly well with the new girls, being the boring stuck up yes-man and the more lighthearted jokey type respectively.

If true, this has some interesting implications
>Zethrid has no analogue and completely fucked, which I'm gonna be honest is something we already knew beforehand
>we're probably not going to get actual VLD Commander Cossack, which is a tragedy in and of itself
>very much going into pure speculation territory here, but OG Mogor tried to overthrow Lotor and got killed for his trouble. Acxa may end up doing the same, unless the recent backstabbing counts

kek

I would love a doujinshi of Zarkon and Haggar. You know she would top/peg the absolute fuck out of him... Ugh. I would pay all the money.

Man, I'd love that too. I hate being a poorfag. Any time I get money, it immediately goes towards shit I need. Maybe one day I'll commission someone. One day...

Agreed, they really were built to fuck each other.

All that fucking delicious seat-meat.... GOOD GAWD.

How is the fuck are they not fucking Shiro/Kuron 24/7?

user pls it is a Klance DJ, be thankful the artist still included Shiro's fine ass into it.

I want a Shirocentric dousing in that style but you know how Klancers are, if Shiro isn't public enemy no. 1 he may as well not be there most of the time.

I mean... is this not Fujo!Pidge though?

Shiro needs to be that... "kabe-ana" or wallhole for everyone to use. And they only let him out ot exercise and to get clean.

Aw, don't let them poop on your dreams. You'll figure something out.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

I fucking WRETCHED. Keith's dick tastes slightly better than "hotdog water and stinky feet."

Don't objectify Shiro! Focus on the Klance.

That's just the flavor of Galra seed, quit being so racist.

Absolutely disgusting

That's a good summary of Klance in general desu

Can't wait for Allura to try and rape Lotor

Keith's unwashed, sweaty dick, his dick-cheese, and his ultra bitter AND acidic sperm burning a hole in your throat...

>Ryou was an asshole in the original
>Kuron is an asshole
I'M CALLING IT RIGHT NOW, OUR BADBOY SHIRO SHITPOSTING MEMED ITSELF INTO THE FORM OF KURON WHO WILL LATER BE NAMED RYOU BECAUSE HE WILL BE THAT MUCH MORE DIFFERENT FROM SHIRO.