Fat Albert, there's something I have to talk to you about

Fat Albert, there's something I have to talk to you about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k
youtube.com/watch?v=xyjhiLm7d4I
youtube.com/watch?v=U_eO98ynJTU
youtube.com/watch?v=-h8aofbD8u4
youtube.com/watch?v=ap4MXK5JLXM
youtube.com/watch?v=_qJt5--RekY
youtube.com/watch?v=2C5QAiPDVR4
youtube.com/watch?v=9cSJTBXK7sc&ab_channel=PFizzleZno1
youtube.com/watch?v=4waTRTNNxyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it about her severe laryngitis?

Why did she need to tell him about retarded people? Half his friends are retarded. Mushmouth is clearly autistic, judging from how he talks.

She knows Albert is familiar with the mentally handicapped.

>Fat Albert helps people out and already has multiple retard friends he's protective and loyal to.
>why did she call over Fat Albert to talk about the retarded boy?

user, I think you could use the friendship of Fat Albert.

Hey hey hey, retardation is A-OK.

Is this show worth watching?

it's called Diabeetus

What's Fat Albert's power level?

is it me or does this show actually have lots of good potential for reaction images?

I haven't watched it in a while so I can't say for sure. I liked it a lot when I was younger, though. It's a Saturday morning cartoon from the 80s (I think), so I wouldn't expect much.

damn forgot to attach a picture

It's been a while since I've seen it but, as the other user said it is a very cheap cartoon meant for children, so I wouldn't expect much. On the other hand, it does have a lot of those PSA type episodes that are at least interesting to watch. I think I may rewatch in the future, actually, just to see if it is good or not.

>I WANT THE BIG ONE! GIVE ME THE BIG ONE!
>HE'LL STOP ALL THE DRAFTS IN WINTER, AND IN THE SUMMER HE CAN GIVE ME SHAAAAAADE!

>Teletoon Retro
I told you, find a proper fucking screencap!

I'm concerned for his health.
Has no one ever tried to help him?

"You're morbidly obese and I'm worried you won't live to be an adult if you don't change your habits."

She's going to get black, right?

Remember when Fat Albert turned into Kenan Thompson?

“It’s that Cosby guy you and your friends hang out with it. He gives me the creeps.”

Is the show more funny now we know Cosby likes to rape unconscious women?

What part of FAT Albert don't you understand?

youtube.com/watch?v=RDDcmKDcX8k

>Fat Albert, you're gonna need two dicks.

what did she mean by this?

Another failed attempt to stop "inner city" kids from stop acting like animals. Bill Cosby's heart was in the right place even if his dick wasn't.

You know you've got an image problem when even your teacher calls you Fat Albert. Jesus Christ.

>Fatty Arblackle

Fat Albert's design pisses me off. Why the fuck is his torso stupidly long?

Don't diss that man's entire career just he's a bit coocoo in the head as an old fart.

No thanks, I don;t want to get roofied.

As a person who never watched Fat Black.
Who's the grouchy old guy?

Scrooge McBlack

That's an interesting question, user. I happen to have a degree in all things Fat Albert, so allow me to answer your question.

At the end of Fat Albert - Part 6 - Full Power Butt Mode, he successfully defeated multiple planet busters. Among his victims - Charlie Brown SSGSS, Stinky Peterson (Post 'This REALLY Bites'), and that pig faggot from Back in the Barnyard. Now, keep in mind, every time Fat Albert kills something (man, woman, child, bowl of cornflakes), his Stand, HEY HEY HEY BEING GAY IS NOT OKAY, has a chance to PROC a level twenty-one critical hit bonus. Additionally, each PROC has a chance to PROC again. So, Fat Albert can pretty much shit the bed as hard as he wants and still have enough power left over to dispense his justice.

How he'll handle Strawberry Shortcake and her ragtag bag of sluts in Part 7 is anyone's guess, but I think Araki will pull out something crazy.

SO, to answer your original question - What is Fat Albert's power level?

He's actually kinda shit. Hopefully he'll be fun to main in Legion Patch 7.3.

youtube.com/watch?v=xyjhiLm7d4I

>Hey Hey HEY, We're gonna have ourselves a driveby

AYYYYOOOOO
*cheats on wife*
YOU BE SAYIN'
*unscrews cap to bottle of his "special sauce"*
THAT IF I
*drugs woman*
IZ FUNNY NERDS'LL DEFEND ME
*rapes her*
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

What was the point of this post?

Owning darkies

kek!
*tips MAGA hat*
shadilay brother. i found your redpilled humor exquisite and #dank. i hope you don't mind if I upload this post to /r/the_donald for karmapoints. it's just the free market after all. ;)

The rape allegations were about what happened before he was an old fart

Cosby jokes don’t work well with we wuz kangz since he always hated the ghetto culture.

HEY HEY HEY, KINGDOM HEARTS IS FUCKING GAY

good to know he eventually got a gig in animation

you're a nobody, dumb donald

youtube.com/watch?v=U_eO98ynJTU

youtube.com/watch?v=-h8aofbD8u4

youtube.com/watch?v=ap4MXK5JLXM

holy shit this show

i enjoyed it a lot as a young glad especially those junk yard chiller type guys, it was comfy

im sure now its a hilarious mess

this is like fucking one piece or something

would've been funny if you used actual reference points, user

>tfw getting comfy on saturday morning watching boomerang with some fruity pebbles and my star wars jammies
>fat albert, the banana splits, scooby doo movies

can anything ever beat that feel, bros?

A Scrooge lookalike made for the Chrrisy special

Hey Fat Albert, I should call yo ass To-Fu

>switching back and forth between boomerang, PBS kids, and discovery kids, and disney morning block
>bear in the big blue house, henry's amazing animals, arthur, cyber chase, between the lions, reading rainbow, back to back with the boomerang shows
>on a snow day

>tfw we will never re-live the glory days when Fat Albert was considered top tier

youtube.com/watch?v=_qJt5--RekY

Why? Cause I'm soft?

underrated

Nah, cuz you got NO TASTE

>that ending

He's fat

Fat Albert and the gang had to make a keyblade to fight the Heartless and rescue Kairi.

Someone screencap this right now

>reposts of jokes made by youtubers
>screencap-worthy

>HAHA BRO EPIC INCLUDE ME IN LE SCREENCAP XD LMAO
I fucking hate Sup Forums so fucking much.

These videos are amazing.

It's alright, though the animation is noticeably cheap, and it gets preachy a lot (though not too obnoxiously).

Does she sound different in other episodes?

Its just people quoting a lets play channel.

Name a more accurate live-action movie than Fat Albert?

>pro-tip you can't

HO HO HO

I liked the episode where they show what happens to kids that do NOT get tested and treated for STDs.

HEY HEY HEY on CHRISTMAS DAY
That takes me back. 2004, huh? I really miss shitposting/trolling on regular Internet forums. Social media ruined everything.

>implying my shitpost isn't law

he looks nothing like fat albert

Are there even DVDs of this show? I kind of want to see the 80s episodes and I can't seem to find them beyond the clips on YouTube.

more like Albert is about to get "teach'd"

youtube.com/watch?v=2C5QAiPDVR4

DoubleToasted did a good short episode on it with funny jokes.

If this is going to be a meme, then I'm fine with it. It'll be better than the Nutshack. Remember when there was threads about that?

I'm just glad the nightmare is over. I didn't even watch that intro, I'm glad it's gone

you only say that cause of the glasses.

>this is where I put my bitches

The animation can be very hit or miss at times

>don't watch video, just see title
Why is it a big deal they used the word "retarded"? I mean, the lil' nigga IS retarded. It's a legitimate medical condition.

Makes me wonder if in 20 years calling an autistic kid "autistic" instead of "non-neurotypical" would be some kind of hate crime.

Name a better remix of an old theme
Protip: You literally fucking can't!
youtube.com/watch?v=9cSJTBXK7sc&ab_channel=PFizzleZno1

... damn that actually is pretty good

That's pretty tight

The guys at the end of the video says there's no real controversy

I like the joke about how he's not retarded, he's just a little kid in a strange class for 25 year olds. Creepy music plays whenever he's around so i like to think that he's one of those disabled psychics that Stephen King has in his stories.

Serious question, does he has any flaw other than being fat? if he lose weight he would be the ultimate gary stu

so, why did he had an PTSD reaction when she told her about the kid being retarded?

lemme see you draw slim albert

>mom mom i made social commentary on a chinese pirate link sharing website
>can I have tendies now

Shut up tendies are delish

yeah but you have to have a high IQ to understand it

youtube.com/watch?v=4waTRTNNxyM

[post about Fat Albert's nihilistic worldview]

"Hey hey hey I might kill myself today"

It's just surprising that a kid's show would just outright say that he's retarded instead of just implying it

He's actually retarded in the episode four times

Mushmouth was a stereotype for how some black people spoke at the time. When I hear people use the word "Imma" unironically, I can't help but think of mushmouth saying, "HOWSA YOUBA DOUBA ABBA?"

Fucking saved.