#SpiritCooking censored

Twitter censored #SpiritCooking
It was near 800k tweets, in less than half a day. Hundreds of tweets per minute, and still got taken out of trending.
>Now what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter
youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21387
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How about we make a conservative version of twitter instead

Im sure one of you neets can make one

I mean its better than complaining every single time liberalcompany X censors you

Hashtags en español, mis amigos

A conservative version of twitter would just be newspapers.

The Conservative version of twitter is having a job.

how deep does the rabbit hole go

OO. But how can it be, she has kind loving eyes and sincere smile?!?!?

start a new one faggit

now you use the hashtag #spiritdinnner

the upside down cross is called the cross of st. peter, it represents the descent of divinity (god entering the womb of mary/the return of christ in the end days), it is a holy symbol

the upwards cross represents the ascent of divinity (christ's sacrifice and ascent into heaven)

they took it out for what? what rules did it break?

twitter doesn't even care anymore holy shit..

Dunno, maybe more human trafficking?

It honestly looks like a square cross attached to notch where the necklace chain passes through.

But they can't manage to stop radicals from recruiting on their shit platform

>#SpiritCooking
youtube.com/watch?v=qfL5KwUuvMc

Wonderful.

im so sad... i cant laugh anymore at meme.. as we speak now they are doing things i just dont want to think about.. fuck this world man

So you honestly think that the band Ghost is dedicated to St Peter?
Do you also think that Hitler was a Jain?

People tried that. Its called Gab.ai. They launched around the time Twitter stocks started crashing. It ended up being a right-wing circle jerk and flopped fast. It was just a bunch of Milo loving The_Doanld faggots.

Just add a 2 at the end and post again

No it does not...

"UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05764911 Date: 07/31/2015 With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . . Tri"

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

is canada open by chance? i need to get the hell out of here

i don't know that band but i do understand that many stupid people have adopted the upside down cross as a symbol of rebellion against christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_St._Peter

BTW

"Rabbinical tradition depicted Moloch as a bronze statue heated with fire into which the victims were thrown. This has been associated with reports by Greco-Roman authors on the child sacrifices in Carthage to Baal Hammon, especially since archaeological excavations since the 1920s have produced evidence for child sacrifice in Carthage as well as inscriptions including the term MLK, either a theonym or a technical term associated with sacrifice. In interpretatio graeca, the Phoenician god was identified with Cronus, due to the parallel mytheme of Cronus devouring his children."

“I have been proud to stand with Planned parenthood for a long time and, as president, I will always have your back” - Hillary clinton

i was wondering when people would bring this up. where are those faggots who complained ctr were pushing the spiritcooking hashtag because it wasn't censored?

No more liberal cucks, we're far overburdened with those already.

If you're a conservative, welcome. Watch out for Toronto, Montreal & Vancouver.

For those of you that haven't seen the baptism of Chelsea's last child.....

youtube.com/watch?v=Kv3p8kIyqLI

i just want to play vidya without having the worry about satan or a blonde donut becoming president

Bill Clinton wrote:

"After several minutes of rhythmic dancing to pounding drums, the spirits arrived, seizing a woman and a man. The man proceeded to rub a burning torch all over his body and walk on hot coals without being burned. The woman, in a frenzy, screamed repeatedly, then grabbed a live chicken and bit its head off. Then the spirits left and those who had been possessed fell to the ground."

Both Bill and Hillary attended.

Clinton wrote that his "brief foray into the world of voodoo" furthered his fascination with "the way different cultures try to make sense of life, nature, and the virtually universal belief that there is a nonphysical spirit force at work in the world."

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/21387

"4. Christina O'Donnell has been shown in a video to have been a dabbler in witchcraft. Not good for GOP religious right base. Could someone please make the connection between her witchcraft practice and voodoo economics? This week should be witchcraft/voodoo economics week."

As deep as you can stomach...

Dear God, I can't stand much more of this. Clinton scared me before but at this point in time the thought of her at all makes me queasy.