Just a few years ago it seemed like 1 in 4 commercials had interracial relationships being pushed

Just a few years ago it seemed like 1 in 4 commercials had interracial relationships being pushed.

I swear to god, now its like 50% of them, and you end up seeing niggers more than anyone in all commercials. They've taken over.

WTF IS HAPPENING.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=llT4IWUXpVs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the customer is always right

>watching commercials
>2016

Erosion of the white race. Asians are more intelligent by a slight margin, but whites are the most powerful force in the world, in terms of innovation, and action. Do you really think all this SJW stuff, feminism, attacks on Christianity, and white guilt is here by coincidence?

Show me 5 commercials that were shown in the last 2 weeks with interracial relationships. Just 5.

Turn on a tv, or turn your adblocker off and go to youtube you lazy faggot.

What are these "commercials" you speak of?

You think that in 2 weeks time, with thousands of channels in existence, that there weren't at least 5?

Turn on a tv, or turn your adblocker off and go to youtube you lazy faggot.

non-white but i have noticed it too, nigger-white woman relationships are everywhere. Ads, movies, tv shows, hell even on the cover books of books concerned with certain topics have nigger-white woman (social studies obviously, one had three refugees and two white chicks...i keked at first but then go: damn!!!! this shit is getting bizarre).

((((((((((TV))))))))))

>Watching cuckovision

>Paying for cuckovision

Kill yourself.

>they've taken over

yes good goy the 90IQ nigs are to blame

This is what I'm talking about. It's fucking everywhere, I shouldn't have just said 'commercials'. You can't get away from it now a days.

I noticed this as well. Don't buy the products that show Jamal with a white woman. I don't.

>You can't get away from it now a days
indeed, but it's always niggers. I mean it uncommon to see hispanic-white relationship or the asian-white (this is rare to find as hell).
Maybe what a bong said was right: it is always niggers because they are the most destructive and retarded of all the ethnic races, who knows...

4 years ago on Sup Forums this would have been a dumb question

have you heard of jews?

This is next level "leaf" shit posting here.

Agreed. It's very rare to see any other type of relationship being pushed. And they keep putting the 'smart' character or civilized parental character as niggers. It's so ass backwards and so absurd. But you're correct, its constant niggers being pushed.

>WTF IS HAPPENING.

Turn on Netflix. Look at anything.

Black man or woman will always be the first thing you see.

Blame Obama

Keep pointing it out to people. Comment on how ridiculous it is. "Yeah right like that white girl would date a black in real life. She's too hot and probably doesn't want to be a poverty stricken single mother." We need to make it taboo again. Make it looked down upon. "Only fat ugly white trash uneducated white hoes date black guys." Saying things like this to people has the opposite effect that the commercials have. Also like I said don't buy the products that show this. They will get the point. Write emails to the companies saying you are not buying their products because of their racist and unrealistic commercials

What's wrong with that? White women always worshiped the mighty BBC. They took a redpill.

Black guys
>Larger dicks
>Fun to be around
>Interesting conversation anytime you want
>Nicely dressed and groomed
>Crack jokes all the time
>Will take you places
>Broad social spectrum
>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
>Behave like real men
>Smile on their faces most of the time
>Can dance and cook
>Chills in the school

White guys
>Tiny dicks
>Socially awkward
>Quiet
>Inhibited socially
>Boring
>Prefer to stay home
>Hate to dance
>Sad faces
>Angsty
>Creepy
>Often have either anger or anxiety issues
>Shoots up the school

This.

1000% this.

Says the cucked brit.

...and they wonder why TV ratings are down across the board.

Have you fags even seen Jew Wars 7?

No lead white male that isn't a villian or an old fag. For fucking star wars.

Samefagging CTR SCUM.

Your lies are so easy to spot it hurts.

>Nicely dressed and groomed

>Only in commercials

Hold this L on your way back to Africa, Tyrone

Are all three of your personalities talking to each other samefag?

Europe and America were victms of the most prolonged psicwar afair of all times
Thank's frankfurt school

That's because the white man makes the money and the nigger on welfare is free to do all these things, you fucking autists.

I'm white but I can't deny these facts

Msm is about to tank. Soon we will ban direct to consumer pharmaceuticals. This will cut the cord to much of their revenue and end their shill for the globalists.

I agree.

Yea its fucking insane. Like you said, only villains and 'nostalgic' old man characters. Its fucked.

have seen the same shit in other threads:
>larger dicks
mules and other beasts of burden have large dicks...it makes sense now, niggers are beasts

>fun to be around
getting robbed or mugged isn't exactly having fun, tyrone
>interesting conversations anytime you want
to sum it up:
asians: you fucking tiny dicks n shiiieeet
whites: YA EVIL CRACKA, REPARATIONS NOW
hispanics: ya suck taco motherfuckers
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIIIEEET
>nicely dressed and groomed
pic related
>crack jokes all the time
pretty sure ebonics are intelligible
>will take you places
a dark secluded alleway isn't exactly a nice play
>broad social spectrum
yeah, they fuck people no matter the race/color/language i give you that
>know interesting people you will be introduced to
jamal and tyrone da nigga
>behave like real man
behaving like a rabid animal is acting like a real man? damn!!!
>smile on their faces most of the tim
robbing people must be very funny
>can dance and cook
mind someone to post the webm of the jamaican kang dancing with the sheboon that ends up on the floor? kekek
>chills in the school
not paying attention to anything the teachers says

>pic related

Mexicans are well known racists. Why? Are you mad because white women chose them over you?

It's all fun and games until the dindu decides it got "dissed" and offs the whore or beats her to a pulp. Just ask Nicole Brown or all the other mudsharks that got killed. Blacks are hardly the fun loving gentlemen.

The tamer ones will simple disappear when the muh dicking is over and move on other "booty." Leaving the whore to care for a half-breed alone.

"Chills in the school" as a pro not a con rofl gtfo you autist nigger manlet mix

Who the fuck cares who or what color of whom you are sticking your dick in dude? God you faggots are insufferable.

Big black cock is irresistible is what happened.

LOL I laughed so hard reading the nigger comments that my lungs exploded out of my chest and flew out in opposite directions. You just described some wealthy nigger athletes or singers. The other 99.999999% of niggers are useless eaters and should be deported back to Africa. Hell the Africans would probably kill the wild American nigger species.

don't wanna dereail your topic, it's kinda related, wtf is going on in this video?

youtube.com/watch?v=llT4IWUXpVs

You fucking cucked British beta poof.

people like you hate so much that liberals feel the need to push acceptance. stop hating, and you'll see less and less of a push

>i have no arguments: the post

Really show me 5 examples from the last two weeks or you are all full of shit.

and no, im not a cuck. I hate niggers but you guys are being rediculous

You pathetic Canadian cucked beta nigger worshiping liberal queer. You disgust me.

this

You fuckin moron. Go and watch some random mainstream TV channels for an evening and then come back and report your findings.

Essentially, spread your asscheeks until they get tired. That's a liberal tactic though.

Don't waste your time on an obvious troll.

They're just commercials. Actors. Not real relationships.

>larger dicks
AIDS, STD infested large dick vs average to sometimes big dick... Hmmm. I wonder which one the ladies will choose.

>fun to be around
Minus the fact they account for the highest rate of rapes and domestic violence incidents. Sure!
>interesting conversation

>crack jokes all the time
"ooga booga st00pid white ppl we wuz kangz"

>interesting conversation any time
Oh I'm sure.. despite failing english and unable to put together a sentence coherently. See: majorty of nigger athletes or clebrities.

>nicely dressed and groomed
I can't stop laughing. Holy shit. Just about every black celebrity dresses like a blind retard.

>>Know interesting people you will be introduced to
gang members, crack dealers and rapists?

>will take you places
to KFC? the welfare office? the ghetto?

>behave like real men
Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago... Yeah, they sure do behave. Do niggers even have ONE majority black neighborhood in the US that is slightly civilized?

>chills in the school
Correct. Chills in middle school at age 25.

>Smile on their faces most of the time
That's their big ass lips making them unable to close their mouths. Not a smile.

>can dance and cook
twerking and dabbing. so original. And if only they had money to put together something unique aside from smothering everything so much spice and herbs that you can smell it in their body odor permanently.