Is George Soros the first boss or the final boss on the NWO ladder?

Is George Soros the first boss or the final boss on the NWO ladder?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
rense.com/general88/hist.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He might be like 2nd or 3rd last boss. Hard to say

He's the Sauron to the Rothchilds (Morgoth)

We don't know, he may be the boss you defeat just to witness the true boss reveal his appearance.

Soros is just the visible tip of the iceberg.

Tutorial Miniboss.

Sadly, he's only a mini-boss, but Sup Forums doesn't know anything about the world as usual.

He's the bottom on the ladder

Rothschilds & the Rockefellers are the final bosses

First boss. Even before you fight mirror you, you encounter Soros

Well we know his name and face, so he's a low-level mook.

he's the end boss of the first act, where you beat him and then go "shit, this game is another 50 hours long"

The final boss is Moloch.

Soros is probably one of the boss you need to defeat to obtain 1/4 of the key to open an ancient ruin that has the legendary weapon that also has a path that leads to the devil king's castle.

Soros actually roleplays as the rothschilds pet dog when he gets back to receive more commands.

Somebody stop them

The leaf is right he is easy to beat then he changes forms like 2wice then you have to escape his jewish synagog before it explodes.

the first form of the final boss before we have to wait another decade to get back to where we got.

Punished Cruz returns for redemption

The real players are the ones whose names we can't even know.

Soros is one of the more visible ones.

There is so much more to uncover.

He is the weakest among The Four.

This is a great example.

>people unironically believe the Rothschilds & Rockefellers are even close to the end

They probably are tho

He's only a spokesman

Well among humans, who the fuck knows what kind of shit they worship

if these people are so rich and powerful to rule the world, you bet your ass they are rich and powerful enough to make sure their names are never even uttered by mortal men.

he's not even on the scale.

Soros is the first boss in a 5 man dungeon, not even heroic mode. Big Boss is all the way at the end, 25man heroic mode - final boss

>mirror you
Reddit?

He'll be dead before his grand first act

There's a gap between them and the top, but it's not as large as the gap between us and them.

This. If you're theoretically this deep down the rabbit hole in wealth, power and decadence you probably don't even have a "human" name anymore.

>the Four

Explain

Clinton--->king piccolo
soros/big bankers--->raditz
rothschilds---->ginyu force
Rothschild boss--->frieza
reptile master---->fused zamasu

only kek (zeno sama) can save us from the reptile master

>believing that the DuPonts are somehow higher on the ladder than the Rothschilds
kek

Is that why the Rothschilds have been on the down low

Are the Rockefellers Jewish?
David has extreme kike looks to him.

DORMAMMU I'VE COME TO BARGAIN

Trump is the final boss. They're in his game now.

Cruz is a mini-boss that you beats that later joins your party.

We probably have never seen mentioned the names of the real elite. This guy is just a puppet, a very powerful one.

one of many

The four horsemen. Haven't you ever done naxx?

Windsor family is.
Soros is 2nd grade butler. 1st grade butlers are the clan of the rot children.

When babushka will die and Charles/William would be on the throne, shit will really hit the fan.

>boss
>implying he's not going to turn face and kill the globalists
get soros pilled

They are all jewish, such a casuality that really makes you think, ah?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Any Sup Forumsack experienced with game development willing to make an action-adventure out of this whole thing? I'm thinking something like Metroid 3. However, an RPG-style game would be just as good.

>Soros is just the visible tip of the nose
ftfy

Miniboss in the grand scheme of things

no RPG nonsense just keep it simple. A streets of rage style beat em up like double dragon starring trump and pence.

Soros is just a frontman. Rothschild are the real bosses and masters of this planet. Rockefeller are like lieutenants.

They're all globalists or neo-feudalists and want consolidation of control through "trade" worldwide.

Just play one of the Shin Megami Tensei games. In one of them the final boss is literally Yahweh.

Soros is a living time bomb. He has 1000s of connections. Where does his money go on death?

Right now he is a center piece in which to connect dots.

The guy is not a boss, he's a turd in a burning bag.

ca you make him in snes mortal combat single player oponent pillar?

>he thinks a HUMAN can be the final boss of this
LMAO

Nobody knows the full extent of the Rothschild family, or how large the Red Shield organization is.

so yeah, good luck with that final boss.

What's his power level anyway?

If you know his name he isn't the boss.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY

Burn the kike. Kill the nignog. Purge the Cintons. Repeat

Soros is the one you beat in the beginning, who then fakes his death because he was only fighting you to test your strength and appears as the final boss once you defeat everyone else.

But John D Rockefeller was a good christian you moron.

Look to his pupils he is high.

That too. RPGs are where good chan game ideas go to die. A bet them up would be good too.

We may not even know the names of the true final bosses. Trump even mentioned this in one of the debates, about the people who "don't like being named/in the news".

Rockefeller is not on the same tier as Rothschild you fuckwit.

/pol required reading:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm

yep a simple beat em up where you go around fighting angry SJWs and cucks

wait why hasn't this game been made yet?

How do you surpass the guys who own the fucking banks?

I was thinking of more like a fighting game with politicians and some Sup Forums memes such as Uncle Ben and Sam as the characters. I'd love to play either of them though.

First boss of the final story arc

Isn't this the old kike who have had like six or seven heart transplants? Hmm, I wonder if extreme abundance of cash is actually the cure for most diseases.

Good analogy.

Going by WoW I'd say he's an Old God, which are small fragments of power created by The Void. If I had to guess I'd say the Illuminati or whatever the Shadow Government is would be The Void. Soros is only a member of the final boss group.

>thinking the DuPonts are relevant

Is this amateur hour?

He isn't even the final boss of level 1.

I do like the idea of a beat 'em up starring Trump as well, but it wouldn't be enough. Beat 'em ups can't tell stories like RPGs can, especially highly detailed ones.
We need something big (for you), something mesmerizing. Something you can become lost in, in a good way. Of course Trump still has to be the main character, or at least one of them.

Thanks for the recommendation, just noted this.

> practically runs the election
> puppets like Hillary are there
> 1st boss
Autism.

Soros is the first boss. The plot twist is that you spend the rest of the game trying to get to the final boss, only to get there and meet Soros again in his true form.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-RAyIJ0tNo&list=PL70118C8DEDCEB4F0

>no spoiler tags

fuck you man

>Of course Trump still has to be the main character, or at least one of them.
That is an awful idea. Wait until he finishes his terms, if he manages to get in at all.

Then who is the High King of Noldor?

I think he's Goro tier.

Shau Kahn tier has yet to reveal himself

The first.

At best.

He's just a proxy.

Tutorial first enemy, not even the miniboss.
Rothschilds are the tutorial boss, Rockefellers are a mid-1st level nuisance enemy that many players have a hard time getting past.
First boss is someone we don't even know the name of, don't know what they look like or who they know or what they know.

Final few bosses are people who live in the suburbs with moderate to shitty jobs, an unusually high amount of luck when they need it, and have no tells whatsoever about who they really are or what they really do.

Only for Jews. That's where the idea of a philosopher's stone came from - alchemists tried to replicate the connection between eternal youth and riches they could see in Jews, not realizing it doesn't work for humans.

He's definitely not the final, he's got enough money to stay out of the spotlight if he wanted to so he must be covering for someone else

you dont. edgelords like to tell stories and be like OH MAN YOU DONT EVEN KNOW I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW NYEAH NYEAH NYEAH

John D Rockefeller was a fucking thug. He hired goons to intimidate/assault his competition so he could control the market. His religious affiliation is completely irrelevant.

First boss. Evelyn De Rothschild is the last.

I'm letting y'all know that the secret boss is hard as fuck and is basically a raid.

Have mostly priests. Don't allow mages or you'll fail

Here's my question

With what we know or perceive about NWO, and with all the usual suspects and all that- why are there no Asians?

Asian people are like, the preeminent (besides maybe the Jews though even then its close) manipulators and scheming folks. Even the most lowly Chinese person is very shifty and scheming. Why are there no purported Asian people in the NWO hierarchy? An oversight on the people looking for members end, or are Asians not a part of the NWO game? And if so, shouldn't we be looking to them for ways to work against the suspected NWO people?

Not sure the order but:

George Soros & family
Rothschild family
Rockefeller family
Henry Kissinger
Herbert Sandler
John and Tony Podesta

Once they're gone then the real bosses will show their noses

rage quit

>Soros is just the visible tip of the iceBERG.

Do it solo like a real man or you're not a badass.

He's the the boss of the second to last level. He's strong, but not the strongest.

There are, but they control Asian countries.