#CocinaSatanica

Hillary's largest voting block, the Hispanics, are extremely superstitious, and will turn away from Hillary as soon as they catch wind of the spirit cooking.

#CocinaSatanica
#ClintonContraCristo

Other urls found in this thread:

gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832
docs.google.com/document/d/1xXmEtfaTMW3oZj1gbHXHIHa4A9sbCAV7G-lmzCHp4kU/edit?usp=sharing
youtube.com/watch?v=dlBtHlxFR24
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf
news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton
foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
politico.com/story/2016/11/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-dropped-230770
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For posting to normie friends

gaceta.es/noticias/wikileaks-filtra-invitacion-podesta-cena-tintes-satanicos-04112016-1832

Trump me mama la verga
Fuckear Trump y fuckear gringos

>Hispanics are extremely superstitious
You got that right.

>mfw I light a Jesus candle every time I 666 gets

bump for a good idea

bumperino

>#ClintonContraCristo

lol wtf is this

post the picture of podesta with the fish and number on his hands next to this article

hey bois, add everything you know in here

about spirit cooking, pedosta, everything

making a big thing I'm gonna post here

docs.google.com/document/d/1xXmEtfaTMW3oZj1gbHXHIHa4A9sbCAV7G-lmzCHp4kU/edit?usp=sharing

LOL, I was wondering why the hashtags were in Spanish.

'clever girl'

Hispanics are know to believe or pray to the death angel or Saint death, most of the religious ones are illegals who cant vote or are in their countries

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=dlBtHlxFR24

Gotta rev it up

brilliant - inspired.

ty & Godspeed with this.

Papu cuidado con esa tipografia
a.hrc.onl/secretary/fonts/SharpUnity-Extrabold.ttf

Thank you papi

>Print out 777 pics about Hillary and the occult
>spread them outside black churches early Sunday morning
>???????
>Profit!

We could honestly get a few percent out of it.

Operation Spook the Spooks

t. Canada

Bumping for

#CocinaSatanica
#ClintonContraCristo

This. The Mexicans know these rituals well. Their indigenous Aztec blood were people who did these blood rituals. Look up las Guerras Floridas. If we can get Spanish language anti Hillary spirit cooking memes to go viral, this will kill the Mexican and Cuban and Haitian votes too. Santaria and voodoo also have these demonic rituals. If we can get Creole memes going too, this is huge to damper the south Florida vote with both Cubans and Haitians.

T . White Hispanic voting for trump

SMOKING GUN ON THE TRUMP PEDOPHILIA CASE. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

I REPEAT

NOT

A

DRILL
"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

#Estoyconmoloch

Top kek

Nigger tier Mexicans, criminals, narcos, and sicarios pray to Santa muerte. Most Mexicans, not Chicano Aztlan beamer fucks, are traditional and very pious Catholics

Can't wait for Sup Forums to eat shit for falling for this bait. :^)

>Pictures of the occult surface
>No one knows where they came from
>"Wow guys, seems legit! Let's meme it and lose all credibility instead of winning the election for Trump!"

You've brought this upon yourselves now. I'm going to stop giving warnings and start shilling just because you've pissed me off beyond belief.

I'm Mexican and I told my family about it. They're definitely spooped.

Kek

Hi Moshe

>Operation Spook the Spooks

topkek

Dude, don't you have some Palestinian children to burn or UN schools to bulldoze? Like, seriously, I see you so often. It's like that LeBron copypasta on Sup Forums.

>Hillary's largest voting block, the Hispanics

wrong again, it's whites

In the caption say something about Hillary supporters you know switching because the Catholic church say it's a mortal sin to support her.

Cuban here, kek'd

keep it coming Israel-kun

#elmollochloco

Consecutive then repeating digits. I need some sage.

foia.state.gov/searchapp/DOCUMENTS/Nov04_2016/F-2016-07895_1-6/DOC_0C06133863/C06133863.pdf

Proofs with Hillary and Huma

NEW SMOKING GUN ON PEDOPHILIA
GET IN HERE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
I REPEAT: THIS IS NOT A DRILL

check it out
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

>You've brought this upon yourselves now.

No, your idiot campaign manager Podesta brought it upon himself.

Hillary is sending hate-glare death rays in his general direction right about now.

But even Satan can't help her now.

As a Mexican-American. This terrifies me.

new you say
not from like forever ago

bump

For real?

Too bad spirt cooking went from #1 on twotter trending and fell off the map to be replace by #rememberwhentrump. Nothing to see here everyone. Move along

There is no need to lie about that.

The image speaks for itself. It is repulsive -- far stronger than words.

Jane Doe has been receiving many threats, at her home, where she works, etc.... so alas, the case was dropped today.

We are a very religious, and superstitious culture. This is the kind of shit that makes our skin crawl.

Shlomo is pimping this nothingburger BECAUSE THE RAPE CASE AGAINST TRUMP WAS DROPPED AGAIN.

>THE RAPE CASE AGAINST TRUMP WAS DROPPED AGAIN.

THE RAPE CASE AGAINST TRUMP WAS DROPPED AGAIN.

We need to get this trending on YouTube, PAUL DAMN IT

Go pray to Satan, shills.

Because you got nothing.

Is moloch argentinian?

Old testament, bruh

It's Kek vs. Satan

Do you want Satan to win?

You moron. I'm not denying the pedo connection with Podesta. I'm saying they're releasing THEIR OWN insider occult pics. What the fuck is that supposed to tell you about this?

More Hillary / Satan memes.

Y'all on a roll.

Keep 'em coming.

CTR in this thread is realllllll bad

>implying hispanics are not conducting demon blood rituals as we speak to ensure a hillary victory, a good harvest and their favourite talent show star getting to the finals

At least our native savages are dumb and lazy, I'd be terrified to be sitting on top of those lunatics.

Breedy good

You need to be careful though not mix up these rituals with 'good' vodou (they would look very much the same to untrained christian eyes). Good vodoo comes from the ancestors to protect the home and family. You need to emphasize that these souls are cooked unwillingly, that this is a dark communion with da man downstairs.

Just saying 'Satan' alone isn't enough, you need to imply that innocent souls were stolen and denied a final rest, that they energize the magician against their own wills. That is how you convince even the non-standard faithful. Put the threat of a baby eating necromancer that will keep your soul in her pocket, not just a run-of-the-mill satanist, or god forbid trying to muddy the waters by force-feeding them some furry jew cow god.

Stop these stupid goddamn threads and do something legitimate about wiping Hillary's campaign out. No one will give a flying fuck about this occult crap or consider it real until the FBI drags her from her home.

Go here, spread this instead. It's an ACTUAL CONFESSION OF GUILT FROM THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN TO LYING AND BRIBERY IN OFFICE:

No they're not.

A huge swath of swing voters - blacks, Latinos, and Catholics - will be absolutely repulsed by any and all such occultic imagery. You can pretend otherwise, stamp your feet, pound the keyboard, but you can't change this fact, nor the death glares that Hillary is sending at your boy Podesta because of this fuck-up.