>I CAN'T SEE SHIT IN THIS FUCKING RETARDED HELMET

>movie synergy

oh look it's New Iron-Man

>Iron Man's "sour lemon" armor

>let's draw Anna-Marie with a non-dwarf head
I'm retarded and that's a different character, right

Tony is his uncle-in-law.

>I AM SOURLE MAN

Are Spider-Man and Daredevil still friends? They don't seem to team up or etc anymore.

lemon keyface

>putting Tony's head next to "Uncle"
What a coincidence!

Is May related to Peter by blood?

She isn't. That was something they brought up in that first BND storyarc with Mr. Negative.

Still funny every time

>Slott still pushing Mockingbird
Yuck

How does that helmet even work?

Well I chuckled.

>Slott will never leave ASM

When was the last time peter did anything with daredevil not in a huge crossover event

They've had a team-up in mid 2016 in one of the first arcs of the Soule run.

On one hand, his sales are way lower than they've ever been. On the other hand, it's still Marvel's best selling on-going because Marvel can't seem to stop self-destructing.

They've played up Tony being a mentor figure to Peter since at least the first Civil War. Over ten years ago.

Depends if we're considering Trouble canon.

>How to spot someone who's never read comics and just reads things they've read from blogs 101.
The only thing Civil War did was make Peter hate Tony even more than he already did.

>uncle Ben is a literal cuck who raised another man's son

Always gets me

The whole reason he unmasked was because Tony convinced him. It heavily played up Peter looking up to Tony as a scientist. And OMIT has him working with Tony to combine nanotech with the spell that erased the memory of him unmasking. And that's not even mentioning the period with MJ and May living in Stark Tower, which although it did lead to some conflict between them because Tony has no tact still shows that Peter was close to him.

Didn’t Tony blast Peter and flew off when he came to him for help after Aunt May got shot?

Who the fuck is that blonde guy
Why the fuck is mockingbird there
When did this happened?
Is that Tracyscops Mockingbird femdom comic done? i would love to read some peter getting dominated by feminist bitch

I would be completely okay if Peter forever hated Stark. All he's wanted to do since day 1 is fuck Mary Jane anyway

They've had ups and downs.

there's no reason for anna anymore besides the talk down she will give spock because the writers are that bad at their job

>The whole reason he unmasked was because Tony convinced him.
Because Tony wanted to manipulate and use him to make an army of spider people.
>It heavily played up Peter looking up to Tony as a scientist.
I played heavily on the fact that Tony was actually all the things Peter had previously accused him of being.
>And OMIT has him working with Tony to combine nanotech with the spell that erased the memory of him unmasking.
And Peter /still/ didn't forgive him for using him during Civil War, which was still canon after OMD.
>And that's not even mentioning the period with MJ and May living in Stark Tower
Don't most Avengers live in the tower/mansion? This is hardly special treatment. And like I said, before that he absolutely despised Stark, and Civil War only reinforced the reasons he hated Tony.

Human Torch

Because they are dating/banging and Slott really wants it

From the last issue of ASM (#789). Marvel is doing this thing where they have the character tell their origins in a small part in their comics for Legacy.

Is that Iron Man, or is it Riri's helmet?

Why not have Harry or Betty instead of Iron drunk and Mockingshit?

I think it's Flash.

>there's no reason for anna anymore besides the talk down she will give spock because the writers are that bad at their job
I'm sorry, but she can only talk up to people.

What is Mary Jane, a Iron Man character, doing here?

Iron Man-Synergy
Mockingbird-Peter's GF and proud Feminist (brownie points)

Having sex with Iron Man.

It was just an arc. During which MJ was very distrustful of Tony. They havent interacted that much since 2007

She's Slott's favorite supporting-cast and people like her and gives Slott's PC points for having a little person as part of Peter's cast. He's gonna keep her around for a long time until he gets tired of her and puts her on a bus (like Carlie)

It has to be, hes been friends with Pete forever.

Yeah, but their friends in the MCU.

Plus, look at Tony and Peter hanging out on camera.

disgusting

I don't know why i laughed but damn i busted a gut.

>Peter reveals he's Spider-Man after fucking up royally and destroying his own company and the livelihoods of his employees
Why would he do that? People hate him enough already.

include me in the screen, Cap

Yes, Ben and May are siblings you absolute casual

>Tony was actually all the things Peter had previously accused him of being
TONY IS ACTUALLY ALL THE THINGS *EVERYONE* ACCUSES HIM OF BEING, TONY HAS NO FUCKING DIMENSION