What do non-trump voting males have to say for themselves?

What do non-trump voting males have to say for themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/188877203319160834/244043632313630720/unknown.png
youtu.be/e8Q0dMwcRJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop spreading that photo you fucking moron. Some Asian chick had a half brained idea to appeal to lonely Sup Forumslacks by posing with a confederate flag playing with herself for cheap attention. Women don't give a fuck about supporting trump or the confederacy, look at the magic cards on the wall, why is that there? literally no one attractive plays magic, especially female, she only has that there to make herself more relatable to you fat losers, your wing played stop making this board more pathetic then it already is

Post uncensored

mad yellow boi hahahahaaha

A true Southerner wouldn't date a gook anyway, he would date a Southern woman.

Quite proud of our heritage.

fpbp

stay mad

Probably her boyfriends idea

9/10

would probably miscegenate with

can't tell for certain because there's a box over her box

I love being a White Man

Yeah good point

>that flag
>that message
>that MtG format

Holy fuck, 10/10

His trade policy is awful plus I think he's just doing it all for votes.

That said, I will vote for him over that cunt Clinton. Fuck her.

Southern cuck whores out his GF for pity votes for Trump
>They do it for free
This shit writes itself

but where is the uncensored

i have the full set but i dont wnat another ban from Sup Forums especially being so close to election, i want to contribute to meme magiks

Why are all asians so ugly?

I wonder what kind of decks she runs

you have autism

sage

>Implying she doesn't want that BWC
Asian women LOVE superior white men. We are the smartest, most lucrative people on the planet and we have huge cocks. Asian women are literally DRIPPING wet for white males.

upload to imgur

imgur that shit then

who is this

FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, WHAT IS THE SAUCE?

You are dumb. I'm from south carolina and I'd fuck the ever loving shit out of that girl. If she made me fried rice I'd wife that bitch.

>non-trump voting "males"
FTFY

what if she's a gook but has a southern accent and likes hunting and 4 wheelers?

The problem is they don't know white from (((white))) and go with the richest lads. Well that and race mixing is degenerate.

mak me

MUH DIK

ANY MALE VOTING FOR A WOMYN PRESIDENT IS A COMPLETE KUCK

WOMEN ARE NOT LEADERS PERIOD

SHILLARY WAS NEVER AN OPTION

ihateasianmen.tumblr.com/

Pussy over principles. No wonder we continue to lose.

Voting for Trump doesn't excuse being a degenerate race mixer, ever. Have some pride in your ancestors and date a woman they would've approved of.

my dubs say you have to

Fuckkk this is hot

Gooks aren't Southern you idiot.

Our culture is a hell of a lot more than an accent and riding a 4wheeler.

No race mixing. I don't care if she's voted Republican her whole life.

Nope. Ive seen enough Asian poon to know that their a different species. Their reproductive organs are all hairy and pixelated. I've heard from some guys that were stationed over there that it's sideways too.

The low testosterone levels of male leftists is well documented by medical science

ill trade you this rare for that

Wow so non whites have cuck fetishes too? Sad, I wonder if there's one for blacks involving white men being the bulls

You're right, a true southerner would fuck his degenerate sister.

I'm a mutt so I absolutely do not give two shits about racial purity. I'll fuck anything with a vag and a willingness to let me get after it. World's at the point we need to quit giving a shit about race anyway. We are American, we just need to btfo every country and own the world.

Imgur, my dude.

thank you

Vegans literally have higher testosterone. Google it and shit bricks.

Are those magic the gathering cards?

Post full set to /r/ pls

plz no ban

How are we supposed to know which asian pussy to grab tho

post it on /s/ and link us to it you fucking faggit

in case you don't know, format is >>>/board/postnumber/

I have this one where you can sorta' see her shitter

I'm pretty sure she went to my highschool also I had a crush on her cousin.

Good post, never heard that argument before.

I don't want to own the world because then the world will move here. Not giving a shit about race will just lead to the end of whites. Because every other race cares.

she actually has a nice vag

pfft. bro i'm from KY. most of the girls around here are obese, brainwashed "princesses." I'd love to have white kids but not with Honey Boo Boo's mom. The girls around here who are 20 look 50 and have diabetes. if i found a nip like in OPs pic who was remotely tolerable i'd go for it and wouldn't look back. It'd be better than getting cucked by pic related which is a 7/10 in KY

Elliot Rodger is that you?

>non-Trump [...] males

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/188877203319160834/244043632313630720/unknown.png

I'd laugh if 50 million trumptards took her up on it

By btfo I mean kill everyone in any country that goes against american values. .-.

>but I love spic dick

Fuck drumpf, Hillary will win

>Southern women
youtu.be/e8Q0dMwcRJo

Eats
> rocks
> paint
> plastic
> clay
> blood

You are exaggerating to justify your Asian fetish.

If you want to soil your genes and have a child without an identity go for it. But when he has mental issues like all the other mutts I don't want to hear it.

If Asians started lifting and became alphas they wouldn't have that problem.

it seems like you need to check your privilege, shitlord

This

This makes no sense, in 2 generations he would look white without any Asian features.

you're doing good work son

Well Jap, it isn't as though your opinion matters on this topic since you aren't a Southerner.

Keep to yourselves and we'll all get along.

nah man, here in cali there's lots of alpha asians, mostly flips. this is a known phenomenon

>the magic cards
hahahaha hes right, theyre very awkwardly placed

t. when autoimmune feminism kicks in

That's if he keeps mixing with whites. And it will just destroy more white bloodlines in the process.

There is already Eurasian areas of the world. Southerners have a right to exist and preserve themselves. That gookette should be flying her own country's flag if she is such a nationalist and not an attention whore.

/tg/ here and let me tell you that she's 2/10 tops for playing stupid casual Timmy cards.

its a sex fetish you absolute idiot. she isnt being sincere

>FUCKIN BEES
fuck man... I dont like those fuckers

no really, man. its that bad. come to the state, or just sign into a dating site and put KY as your location. Its super depressing. I've been all over the country, and i love southern culture, but TV and fast food have BTFO of KY women and most other southern women. for some reason Louisiana and Georgia haven't been hit as hard. not sure why.

here there are 3 types of women:
tumblr bodies with princess complexes
stacy bodies (2% population max) with princess complexes
methhead girls who will do anything with you for a hamburger but you will need penicillin and possibly a psychiatrist later

You're welcome

fpbp.

I remember when Sup Forums consistently shot down attention whores; the only way to be accepted as an attention whore was to do whatever you were asked to do. If you wanted to be the kid that ate mud for attention, you had to eat bugs when you were asked too.

It's been far too long since being a women went from tits or gtfo to a free pass to post inane shit. Really wish the idiots that like this stuff would just go to and stop pretending that random 7/10s political opinions actually matter.

>getting this mad that some gook showed her pussy on the internet

HER BODY HER CHOICE LIBKEK.

I agree, but about men who fall in love with an Asian woman and have a baby?

t. me

But who has the video

Who is this, camwhore?

>literally flips on every single proposal
>proud democrat as said by himself
>hates guns
>wants universal and govt. to pay for it

hillary:
>used a private server for emails containing no classified info...at all...
>forgave his husband and followed after her mother's philosophies
>overthrew a dictator
>took down osama

leave it to burgers

KEK HAS SPOKEN IT MUST BE SO

>tfw early voted

Where's my pussy grab????

>What do non-trump voting males have to say for themselves?
"I am not an US citizen, so I can't help you" in at least one case.

How about people just bang who they want?
Eurasians, asians and white can all work perfectly well together unlike the barbaric races
Muh white race is not going to die out because whites do and always will overwhelmingly choose white partners

>literally no one attractive plays magic

You got that right.

And she plays MTG. Perfect asian waifu is ever saw one.

I've literally never been anywhere but the south and I would fuck the shit out of her. Oh and I'm from the deep south too.

During college, quite a few people in my class played magic, quite alright-looking girls included. It was a passing fad but still counts.

>Magic is some turbo nerd niche thing in current year

You need to get out more.

[spoiler]KEK[/spoiler]

Whatever man. You have the freedom to do what you want. But your kids won't have an identity all because you didn't want to put the work in to preserve your heritage.

And they sure as hell won't be Southerners. We aren't just about geography, I don't consider the kids of Yanks who have moved down here to be Southerners either.

Too late for you then. If I was you I'd head West and leave us Southerners the hell alone.

Don't worry man. Worrying about race conservation is like worrying about global warming. It's too late, your personal actions have no effect. Go ahead and enjoy life.

sauce will be needed kind sirs!