Whatever happened to Ebola-chan?

Whatever happened to Ebola-chan?

I too am wondering this.

she's resting.

Ebola-Chan, Kek, FBI, Moonman, different names for the same god.

The father, the son, the holy spirit

Whats the kek equivalent

She'll return. Just give her time.

She is eternal.

She'll be back. Ebola-chan delivers her searing kiss at her discretion, not ours.

>ebola-chan
>oppai
Delete your account

She's taking a nap and will return shortly.

This ebola chan has always been, well petite.

>Hitler dubs
I love you Ebola-chan

she's always in the dark corners of the earth just waiting for her next victims

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

wtf i just looked this up earlier today to member. is this a sign?

She died because you stopped offering sacrifaps

She failed us

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

Holy crap, I forgot this shit meme existed. It's even worse than Kek worshiping.

She ascended into the Heavens and is seated at the right hand of the father, Kek.

Kinda funny how worship of Ebola-chan served as a bit of a prototype to the worship of Kek. Though, worshipping Ebola-chan's far more exhausting (requiring semen, blood, and altars), so it's no wonder she wasn't as powerful as Kek, who only requires consecutive numbers and images of smug Pepe.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums had enough power to resurrect Ebola-chan to allow her to make it to Mecca and India next year.

Do not worry, one of her sisters will return in her place.

The same thing that will happen with every other meme that you love.

It will become irrelevant and forgotten when the real-world concept it represents does not unfold the way you want it to.

Like all of this Trump shit.

Ebola-chan is as lazy as her cultists; she only does her job for a few months every couple years.

Ebola Chan can be defeated, but never destroyed. She will strike again, the only questions are when and where

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN
GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN

Our daughteru is resting, for now. She spread her love to a whole lot of people, nearly 30,000 of them. Just imagine how many she'll infect when she comes back. She'll get to see so many different countries.

Thank you, Ebola-chan!
Good luck, Ebola-chan!
I love you, Ebola-chan!

You guys realize that ebola was just a psy op, right?

theres no fappable pics of her