I just wanted to tell you all goodbye and say thank you for redpilling me

I just wanted to tell you all goodbye and say thank you for redpilling me.

I abandoned my muslim faith and religion and now pronounce Jesus as my Lord and Saviour. I know he is real. I truly do believe he is the only way to heaven for us all.

Soon my ISP will report me to the IRP and they will take me away to be jailed and eventually hanged. No amount of pain I suffer can get me to believe in the corrupt Islamic faith ever again. The Quran is a total lie. Saudi Arabia is a country with a corrupted government built on rape and torture and oil money. Only through faith in Jesus will any of you ever get to heaven. I am willing to die in my faith of Jesus and be hanged for all of you because I know only he reigns as King and I do not want to live a lie anymore. Islam is dead to me. The Quran should be burned. Jesus is Lord of Lords. Jesus is all mighty and powerful. Jesus is God.

Other urls found in this thread:

godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn dude...

God bless you

F

Bye. Have a wonderful time.

In nomine veritas filli et patris

God bless yoi. I love you brother

F

"Post tenebras, lux"

Shit dude, god bless.

>there will only ever be 1 post by this ID
Rest In Peace Dunebro

All we have to decide, is what to do with the time that is given to us

god bless, brother. may christ give you strength in the dark times ahead

Amen

Why you gotta do this man, I came here to laugh, not to cry.

We're proud of you brother. Do some good for us out there in the spirit world. We love you.

Godspeed friend

RELIGIOUS PERSECUTION IS A LEGITIMATE REASON TO SEEK REFUGE

FLEE THE HOUSE OF SAUD AND JOIN THE FREE WORLD

IT IS NOT TOO LATE

I informally grant you sainthood,

Saint user

I hope there is a heaven for you. Because you deserve it.

kyrie eleison cunt

GET TO AN EMBASSY

God Bless, friendo. May the Gates to the Kingdom of Heaven be opened to you.

godspeed brother

godspeed.
May Jesus bless your soul.

>Soon my ISP will report me to the IRP and they will take me away to be jailed and eventually hanged.
I'm praying for you my man, I wish you the best whatever your choice may be.

God bless you, brave brother

Im atheist and I want to believe in a god but when I open the bible it really sounds like bs. Also something inside me believes in Jesus but not in God.. anyone like me here?

This. Please.
If you can do it please flee Saudi.

rip brave one

See you in heaven my boi

(You)

F

No joke I will pray for you tonight and I think it's amaking that you would announce your faith at the risk of persecution. God bless you op if the heathens kill you it just means you are that much closer to Jesus.

The difference between Islam and Christianity is that you are not forced to declare your faith. This was a silly move.

But not to america

at least take some of the baster ts with you

Get out of the country.

I baptize you in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, amen.

Google maps your way out of that through an european or burger embassy.

F!!!! f!!!! f!! FFFF

We will avenge you one day

Don't deny your God to your friends.

I'm like you. I mourn my lack of faith, it would be nice to believe in God, just have no evidence one way or another. I've asked God to help me have faith but I only hear crickets.

Jesus was likely a decent dude though and probably did exist, don't think he was the son of God or anything though.

If you can escape, do it user. God bless you my friend.

And Jesus said to him, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."

:') you're going to a better place, user

Goodbye brother. One day I will dine with you in Paradise.

I'm in tears. God bless you and give you strength as you face these trials.

I love you. See you when you get there!

F

May the Lord guide you on your path.

GOD BLESS YOU

Read apologetics.
godandscience.org/apologetics/answers.html
This should be a good entry.

Swapping out one superstition for another is not becoming redpilled.

> I've asked God to help me have faith but I only hear crickets.
God helps those who help themselves, user. It's called faith for a reason. You have to believe in the absence of proof.

fucking this lmao

May God keep you safe and give you a joyful and peaceful life, i'll pray for you.

Also, read this

God bless you. Today the heavens rejoice for another saved soul.

Its not illegal to be Christian in Saudi Arabia, proxyfag.

I've heard so many atheist say they wish they believed in God. Do expect God to respond to right away, and it how to expect he talks to people?

You are obviously a troll and if not, just an idiot. But a good one.

Once you die you will find the peace you seek, because indeed, there is nothing else.

Praise God. God speed and stay strong.

Praise Jesus. The Lord will guide you.

Apostasy is punishable by death.

it's illegal to convert from islam to another religion

hide until Trump takes office, brother.
prayers for you, please pray for Jesus to aid you in protection and the archangels michael, gabriel to watch over you. recite the Lord's prayer every day. do not give up

God bless.

Be careful user
The jews are trying to make you stumble for accepting Lord Jesus Christ as your Savior

There is a reason atheist, liberals, sjw's, homosexuals and other degenerates dont criticize jews but attack Christianity

my faiths built on personally by studying science seeing too much creation and complexity (for instance, how does something inorganic become organic and start metabolising, multiplying) - and futher more even single cell organisms come together to form multicellular organisms. your human body alone has over 200 different types fo cells, they number in the trillions, you started off as just _one_ cell. i dont care how many billions of years passes by, look at mars its just a pile of rocks doing jack shit; order became disorder.
you cannot blow up a universe with a big boom and then have a universe that follows rules summarised on an a4 sheet in physics
furthermore, if there is a creator and he made me, the kind of unrelenting forgiveness even when being murdered (forgive them father, for they do not know what they are doing Luke 23:34) is the kind of love you would want. Not marrying a 6 year old and other ridic shit

I would rather have Christians than Wahhabi's desu. Good on you OP.

When you feel broken, get on your knees and seek him out. You will feel his presence. As it says in Matthew 11:28-30. I used to be not religious.

I can't wait to fight in your honor.

God bless you. May the Lord be with you, I commend you for your strength.

1 POST FROM THIS ID!!!
DAMN THEY GOT HIM FAST!!

Peace.

F

This is absolutely true. All my fears go away and calm overwhelms me when Christ is close. He Is Thee Good Shepherd.

God bless you. You die a noble death.

When you feel broken and depressed. Seek him out. Read Matthew 11 verse 28-30

God bless you, user

God bless you user. Get to Europe if there's any possibility!

Why didn't you use a proxy you retarded sand nigger?

Screencap this thread

This better not be bait.

I hope and pray for your safety.

God bless you. chalice of salvation brother.
you have the courage of a lion

Because he's not hiding his faith

OP may i ask what triggered your change in faith? Unfortunately christianity suffers a lot of a bed rep by mixing with politicians. Remember that all Politicians nd run and owned by the devil, look what he tempted jesus with

Matthew 4:8-9
Again, the devil took Him to a very high mountain and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. “All this I will give You,” he said, “if You will fall down and worship me.”…

If what you say is true then I will pray for you, your safety, and your soul.

Prayers for OP

may the heavens bless his soul

yup

If its bait, its on his soul. Even so we'll be praying for him, so he'll likely convert anyway.

ITT: Theist changes his mind about something. Dies.

Atheists +1

OP the cuck now believe in Jesus instead of Muhammad. Tell the world!

> trying this hard to be deep that it leads to a gunshot to the head

i hope you are spared

maybe you could just escape like a refugee

im sure you could make it to UK then to USA or somewhere else

I legitimately want to cry because of your post op. Just know that Jesus puts martyrs as his closest friends. Of bless you, you'll never know how .I'm this post touched me. I can't believe a Sup Forums post has given me a spiritual re awakening, I realize how much I take for granted now.

Maybe OP is cut from a different cloth than you. People like you would never understand. The only person trying to be edgy is you.

Lots of gullible Sup Forumsacks in here

Z-ZOOMED WORDS