We admit, you've impressed us this election cycle

But Sup Forums is our site. You just squatted here while we got tired of it. It's time to let the true revolutionaries take back over. This is not a request by the way.

You are not of the people. You represent the racists, the sexists, and the corporate interests of nationalism. Be prepared. If you wanted the attention of us, the final boss of the Internet, well... you got it.

Hope you're happy...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww
youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ
youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. alberto barbosa

*tips fedora*

shut the fuck up retard

sage

FPBP

FUCKIN KEK

weeeeeeeeeee

OH FUCK ANAMOLUS IS HERE

*cringe*

youtube.com/watch?v=plgqdmWQvww

Alberto Berbosa

You sound like a fag lmao

ANOMALOUS IS HERE.

JUST IN TIME FOR THE FIFTH

It's literally nothing...

Error: Our system thinks your post is spam.

>final boss of the Internet
I feel like I'm in 2006 again.

we are anomalous
we are a region
expecto patronum

shut the fuck up stupid faggot you guys haven't done shit ever

can someone explain to me why this shit is so funny?

Faggot propaganda

Once trump wins Tuesday, what will your own "supremacy" imply?

Awe shit It's happening

>Teleports behind Sup Forums
>Silently unsheathes hacker katana
>Glorious Nippon code encrypted with over 1000 layers
>"Nothing personal, Sup Forums"

>corporate interests
>nationalism

What?

you type like a bed wetter

sage
a
g
e

>acting as though anonymous aren't fully on our side

What racists or sexists?

>The "anarchists" are siding with the globalists again

Alright kiddo.

edgy

AHHHHH AHAHAAHAHA OP BTFO TOO BUSY SUCKIN NIGGA DICK FUCKING WORST KOREA SHIT ON YOUUUU

>against racist and sexist jokes, liking jews and the crooked establishment

You are not the old Anonymous. The old Anonymous is either dead or in jail.

we're the ones with the guns, faggot. and you are ALL dead.

Even the kikes are fed up with your shit.

>final boss of the internet
>couldn't handle /pol so demanded a containment board so /b could have their safe space

Oh yeah, terrifying. /pol played a major part in beginning the collapse of the political elite. Go harass some scientologists

>fat nerd virgins believe they own this chinese forum

kys

they're like weeds, the one that survives come back better

I admit , you're fatter and own more fedoras than I (I own none)

Corporations are globalist since it means cheaper labor and thus bigger short term profits at the expense of American workers. If you actually want to take back control from corporations, you should be supporting the nationalist candidate.

>we
>our
>you
>we
>us
>anonymous
anonymous died with chanology you dumb fucking normie faggot. go back to your feminist rally and keep homing some fat blue-haired dyke will let you touch her one day

w r o n g

>Sup Forums

NIGGER

LET 'EM RIP, SENPAI!!

tfw when your kid dies and a bunch of faggots worshiping a Fox studio movie about an autist who couldn't blow up a ballon steal his name

recall, recall the last day of fall
the cheese powder seasoning pot
i see no reasoning
why the cheese powder seasoning
should not be put on my tater tots

Is this CTR?

Kys you fucking numale loving nigger

Anonymous is the big spooky haxor boogieman of the internet but you know what we use to do right? Send pizza to kids from 'Billy Mays' and blockade pools in a Finnish flash game. It was a group of losely bound retards memeing on retards until the party van started picking people up over the script-kiddie tier DDoS-ing. Their reputation is greatly overstated.

Get out of here Reddit, the stale ass meme repels you! power of stale memes compels you!

This is not kim dotcom but user.

If there were any oldfag anonymoose still here, they are probably the strongest memers here

Fuck off mouth breather.

> "Corporate interests of nationalism."
> Being this much of a tard

>corporate interests of nationalism

You can't even roleplay correctly. That statement is contradictory.

RIP in piece fat fuck.

You faggot sjw cunts are a disgrace to the anonymous name. You thought you could plonk your fat ass on this ride and tag along but all you did was drag it down. You are the reason this world is disintegrating into chaos. You are the reason bad things happen to good people. You are the reason all decent people that could have made a difference have given up. So do everyone, including yourself, a favour and kill yourself.

Post results.

God I fucking hate reddit.

>We r legun
>Expecto patronum
Go back to plebbit, fag

Kill yourself

>teleports behind you
nothing personal, kid...
but yeah reported

We are anomalous
We are a region
Forgive and forget
Expecto patronum

>itt newfags falling for obvious bait

Anonymous died with Chanology back in 08 or so. Shit got hijacked by edgelords, and people are responding to this thread in an unironical fashion. Topkek

WE
WUZ
LEGUME N' SHEEEIT

I can feel the cringe all over here, that's how pathetic this is. And I almost never take Sup Forums's perspective on things, or jump in their defence, but at least they didn't drive any attention-craving teens who can't control their urges to suicide as far as I know, so for how much shit they talk, they still do lot more good compared to Anonymous (which has been dead for like 10y to put this meme to rest).

I highly doubt that user would have accidentally saved the thumbnail of a pic they stole. nice try OP.

>final boss of the internet
We are trying to fight the final boss of real life. step away bitch, we ain't got time for cheap hoes like you.

SJW's need to fuck back to >>>/tumblr/

he's not joking guys... this is the real, legit cancer that killed Sup Forums

>Corporate interests of nationalistm

That's where you lost me. Corporate interests are globalism.

Please let this be bait. I refuse to believe that somebody really thinks nationalism was in the interest of any big company or lobby.
They literally are the people calling for globalism beacuse global trade fills their coffers.

Your post is bad, and you should feel bad.

tits or gtfo

Piss off

youtube.com/watch?v=FI4HagtgTPQ

I'm so awoke now...
Haven't felt so many feels ever since the early Sanders campaign before it became obvious they weren't gonna let him win, and that 2 fat rented nigreses can shut him up alone cause he's too naive about human nature to have a security team to follow him around like a normal candidate.

>index.jpg
>picture for ants
>fedora
>gay fucks mask
>baiting this hard

I think he was referring to corporate aspects of nationalist, as in, you're all about the shitty parts of nationalism, such as groups like ALEC who use nativism as a vehicle to promote naked regulation carving/shaping to favour their specific corporate benefactors.

I'm not sure why I bothered to write this, you can't even comprehend a basic concept.

Holy shit is it really Anonymous? We better be careful how we proceed. Everyone acting like this is no big deal probably doesn't know they made their own political party and everything...

>last time i made a mask fag bait thread i got b& in 40 seconds

Fuck this gay board

*Tips Katana*

haha, will bite.
How did go BTFO Trump April firs... oh you didn't manage to do it yet? A tough luck. What about IS... ah really? Still didn't do shit? Clinton?
So a 400 pound hacker is better than a "legion"(a LEADERLESS legion, figure that one out) of 400 pound haxers.
Made me think.

I love these posts.
It's even funnier when you imagine it's not sad bait but some idiot who actually believes this shit.

Anonymous is nothing compared to the Lion's Guard. We are the people who have volunteered to defend trump, and defend this great republic.

*teleports*

Well, you dirty Juden cunt whore, it is your lucky day. I am a 31y.o. white Euro Ubermensch dom, attractive, intelligent and "normal" on the outside but with the heart of stone when it comes to dealing with subhuman Jew twats like you. Not really a Nazi but am excited about this scenario. I have quite a few years of experience humiliating and degrading sub girls and frocing them to do unthinkable things and the scene you propose is a good opportunity to take it to the next level. I do know some German and although I don't have a uniform, I can rig up an outfit somewhat suitable for the scene.
Expect extreme verbal and physical abuse and humiliation. I will force you to wear a star of David and have your wrist marked with a prisoner's number. You will become an object and will have no name - you will respond only to the number given to you.
You will be subjected to humiliating inspections by the camp Commandant. You will be forced to strip naked, and measurements of your worthless body will be taken to prove your racial inferiority. You will denounce your subhuman race and your religion and will have to pledge alligence to the Reich while chanting "Heil Hitler!" You will have Hakenkreuz (swastika) painted on your body and I will force you to worship it. You will eat off of the floor or from a dog dish. You will drink water from the toilet.

>2 posts by this fagit

ALBERTO FROM THE GRAVE

PRAISE KEK

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

Nice proxy, Leaf

>the final boss of the Internet

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Oh shut it, the people that use Sup Forums, wield it so to speak, don't need to speak as if they are apart from the site.

Besides if anything this election has been going towards one point only: Civil war.
I mean even if Trump sits back the democrats aren't just going to let this happen, i mean Trump joked about disagreeing with the results but the dems have actually taken it to trial in the past.

Genuinely curious does anyone know any pasta older than this?

>HURR I CAN IRC AND LOIC I AM SO VERY SMART TEHEHEHE IP ADDRESSES AND FTP SERVERS

Ooo wow real edgy you must be so fascinating and clever

Spamming DESU over and over.

Instead of
>Hurr duurrr 4chin is ours
Why don't we join powers and BTFO schlomo

Go away you stupid fucking faggot. this has always been a Neo Nazi hangout. It just welcomed everyone else too.

welp, it's over boys. the final boss of the internet is here.

There are a lot of summerfags who have already been Doxed for just being here as practice, but just because you haven't gotten any pizzas, don't think we don't know who you are.

Although Spenser was tolerated, you Anglin spermlords are going to be in for a real surprise once we clean out the FBI.

>OP posts again pretending to Be someone else

Not sure if troll or stupid as fuck SJW oldfag who hasn't been here in so long they don't realize we have IDs now