ITT: Worst versions of characters

ITT: Worst versions of characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aOrDJH6ABE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There is not a single good version of a Sup Forums character in any movie adaption. Prove me wrong. You can't.

You mean Best

Nah.

>Fucked off for five years telling no one
>Got mopey over Lois moving on during those five years
>Essentially date raped her and creepily stalks her
>Deadbeat dad
I don't blame Routh, but man.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOsHoqhbUIU

To add to that, the movie's plot of him having a son needed him to be gone five years so that he could return to discover the kid. That also means that, clearly, Superman left before he knew Lois was pregnant, we can assume he left shortly after Superman II. Really shortly. He's Superman. He would be able to see Lois was pregnant very early on. Lets say he leaves… two months after the end of Superman II. So in Superman II he painfully learns that he must put the needs of Earth ahead of his own personal desires. He apologizes to the President for being away so long (he was gone maybe a week or two) and that he won't let him down again. Then two months later he leaves Earth without telling anyone on a personal five year long wild goose chase. He also leaves without covering his bases. He doesn't secure the dangerous tech in his Fortress of Solitude. He doesn't make sure his departure won't result in Lex Luthor's release from jail. He doesn't even apparently warn the President he's leaving. His actions fly in the face of everything he learned in Superman II and everything he swore to do.

Jared Leto as Joker is so bad that I honestly think those that defend it are either forcing themselves to like it or lying. It's borderline embarrassing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2aOrDJH6ABE

>Cold blooded murderer who plans on killing a guy because he had a bad dream
>Uses guns
Face it people only like him for the fight scenes and you don't fucking need Affleck for those. He's totally unlikeable.

Nope. Not even close. Dolph was a decent live action He-Man. The worse by far was the New Adventures He-Man.

Wasn't that the point? That he was a violent and bitter asshole who had given up on his morals?

>he does some thing
Already better than Snydermans shitty ass

user didn't mean he was bad

This. Ben was good though
That's only good for one story though. You don't start your whole cinematic universe with it.

>>Deadbeat dad
Fuck off with this god damn meme.
A deadbeat dad is someone who intentionally ignores their responsibilities towards their children. Someone who has no idea their children exist isn't such.

Christopher Reeve's Superman.

Other than wanting to rush to JL, I guess their logic was that Bats was such a well-known character after the Dark Knight trilogy, they didn't feel the need to do a more traditional take.

And truth be told, I didn't mind the killing that much, since both Keaton and Bale did it before. Doesn't make it a good thing, but I guess I'm just used to it.

I agree. His Bruce Wayne sucks too

How did he date rape her? And he isn't a deadbeat dad if he didn't know the kid even existed. Also, you would sad too if your soulmate moved on from you

>Rush to Justice League

They had four films before it. If it came immediately after BvS you would have a point

>How did he date rape her?
Fucked her and gave her a memory erasing kiss.

I guess that's what they were going for in Suicide Squad. Having him save Harley and give her CPR, and saying that he didn't want to fight Deadshot in front of his kid.

Let's just cut to the chase shall we

Ben and Henry deserve better writing then they get.

He was a good Clark Kent but a shit Superman

ITT: MCUck posts it again

Which trailer was this?

The last one

Blade was such a good movie adaptation that they permanently changed the comic character

>Some mothafucka always gotta try to ice-skate uphill

El Diablo was decent.

You'd best be talking about Lois, user.

have you never seen a silver age comic before?

Wow, a two-in-one.

That’s not date rape at all. She fully consented to the sex

But doesn't remember so it's rape

>busting kneecaps backwards is worse than guns because hurr muh preRH batman
Battank was funny the first time and exclusively the first time

Actually no.

I can see why its confusing, but memory of sex is irrelevant, and a side effect of the victim being in a state where they cannot give valid consent, mostly through drink or drugs. That they could not remember is an indication that they were beyond the point of reasonable consent, but not remembering in of itself does not make it rape.

i like it, its my favorite after Nicholson

>Kills as much as literally every other hero on screen.
>"Batman isn't SUPPOSED to kill!"
>"He's a cold blooded murderer!"

Dear God, really?

I'm scared to even ask what this is

A fucking mistake

That was the best shadow comic. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about loser

>:c

>>Kills as much as literally every other hero on screen.
Yes, having your universe be full of murderers called heroes is bad.

>Describes literally every comic book universe currently out and says it's bad.
Seriously, everyone is a killer. Only people that aren't are probably Bary Allen and Peter Parker.

Jonah Jameson.

this user knows what's up

Gadot's wide-eyed idiocy was pretty great in WW.

>everyone going "you just don't understand him"
if the layman has to 'understand' Superman, then you don't get the character of Superman in the first place

If the audience doesn't like Superman, then he's not fucking Superman. Superman isn't a character that people can just not like. Even Lex has a hard time hating him at times.

>if the layman has to 'understand' Superman, then you don't get the character of Superman in the first place
You have to understand ANYTHING in order to enjoy them...what the fuck kind of logic are you going by

You know what he means

>Superman isn't a character that people can just not like
Holy shit how wrong can one person be. Seriously, long before MoS there were tons of people that called Superman boring mary sue bullshit. They were wrong, but it wasn't because of the portrayal of the character. They just have shit taste.

But this potrayal actully gives those idiots merit

He literally planned to murder Superman. I didn't have a problem with Zod's death, but Batman planning to murder another dude feels wrong. Especially since everyone just fucking brushes it off later.

Batman has quite literally planned to murder every single Leaguer in incredibly painful ways. He was going to have Wally West die of a fucking superspeed siezure.

Time to admit it Sup Forums

Doesn't that storyline (the many times it's been touched on) claim that his plans were altered to kill, when his original plans were to incapacitate?

He uses Bing tho

Which human being uses bing?

it sucks because I like both actors, even for those roles

the movies just suck

Don't forget that he was easily tricked and manipulated by an autistic spazz.

The Tick

I liked El Diablo in SS.

I disagree wholeheartedly

Not even the human spider uses bing

Everyone in Champions are the worst version of themselves.

>Hey, I, Mark Waid, have a wonderful idea!
>I'm going to take all the popular, new, young superheroes, and also Cyclops and put them on their own team!
>I'm not going to read their individual books to get a sense of how they act or even talk, but just assume they all have the same vapid, 2D personality.
>Then I'll #hashtag about over-simplified strawman versions of real problems and side with whatever seems popular among the children I'm scoping out on Twitter!
>Also everyone on the team wants to fuck all the time.
>You know who'd be the perfect artist for this?
>That Spider-Man artist with the funny name who doesn't understand necks!

>Two months

Wouldn't he hear Lois not have a period?

>Scott channeling his inner Reed
>Cho Frankening his inner Frank
God dammit Ramos.

Art Adams, actually.

no

not really, he wanted to stop Superman anyway. Lex just gave him an extra push and a way to do it. The only thing he was tricked about was thinking Wally rejected his checks and thinking he stole the data all by himself.

Also he really doesnt spazz out except for when he sees Supes, WW and Bats at the library thing. Which I love. He is the only one there who knows Supes, WW, and Bats secret identities and he is both so giddy that his plan is working and so mad at the existence of Superman so close to him that he loses his train of thought.

no it doesnt. This portrayel focuses on his weakness---his humanity. Which also ends up being his greatest strength and the very thing that ascends him to being Superman in the eyes of the public.

I really only see autistic nerds who have only read a handful of comics or redditors complain about Mos/BvS supes. Literally everyone I know IRL likes him just fine.

Go outside more.

I just really don't like that they had to go destroy the city and have a big fight scene.

It's my least favorite thing about the character. I enjoy the philosophy of the character, the emotional maturity. Personally, I think the movie did a poor job setting up a likeable superman.

to show the zod meant business?

darkseid vs superman in the JLU cartoon has as much property damage as MoS (if you count the damage solely from the fight with zod) but no one's really getting mad at that.

Not only that. He left just to visit a planet his father already told him was destroyed. It's like they didn't even watch Superman 2 before they made this

Rapefleck

It's the other way around. Normies are the ones that mock the DCEU openly.