SMOKING GUN TRUMP PEDOPHILIA CASE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

"In 2010, Epstein pled the Fifth when asked by a lawyer representing one of Epstein's victims about his relationship with Trump:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

news.vice.com/article/the-salacious-ammo-even-donald-trump-wont-use-in-a-fight-against-hillary-clinton-bill-clinton

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped
youtu.be/6-Yoj5PFSoY
foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html
foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/IL/type/op/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442
youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Jidf is back with (((sources))) from such creditable news outlets like (((vice)))
Preheat those ovens

Bump

STOP BEING A KEK FOR TRUMP

THE GUY IS A FUCKING PEDOPHILE

>socialized

relax guys, the star on his flag means you cant rationally explain your own shortcomings...wait! I mean he's lying, the star means he's lying right?

You can call anybody a pedophile, it doesn't make it true. Honestly he's much more likely to be attracted to them and never act than to partake in sex acts with a kid. The guy slays mad 18+ chicks. no evidence at all he would want or need to be plowing girls under the age of consent.

truth is this will only make Sup Forums want to vote for him more

>Spouts non-stop bullshit about Hillary
>Um excuse me are you talking badly about trump????

prove it
vice isn't proof, even gavin mcinnes recognized that vice has turned to libcuck shit
they refuse to properly report on the true pedophilia connection to clintons yet release this article? You aren't fooling anyone.

>capitalized $hillary's name yet didn't for Trump's

Spotted the niggerfaggot, stop posting viper memes, they only work against you. Not fooling anyone

>your guilty if you're accused

Op is a pedophile.

>answering question would clearly implicate himself
>hurrrrrrr means Trump is a pedo

>"true pedophilia connection"

lel

i bet you still believe the cliff richard allegations you fucking jew

The only pedophile is EPSTEIN.

You recognize that surname right?

Why Epstein was scared to answer whether he was or wasn't together with trump in the presence of underage girls?

You are not this stupid, are you? this is an obvious cover-up.

youtu.be/nzKgXcjn6H0

so you prefer (((infoshit)))?
kys

KYS

>muh grammer

How much of a cuck are you

OP this is spam, you have been copy pasting spamming threads from this proxy all day.

The difference between Trump case and Clinton is evidence and accusation.

There will be direct observable criminal evidence while the (((media))) and (((Jane Does))) and (((CTR))) can spam threads like this till they get banned.

Look at this kike.

((((Epstein))) is avoiding answering that HE, HIMSELF was around girls younger than 18. This is about self incrimination, not protecting Trump.

Clinton and CTR pedos are going down.

>>>>JANUARY 2016

Shocking, the kike is misleading us all again.

step into my office juden

>socialized with the guy at his country club
>he invites trump to his island
>trump goes thinking it will just be normal orgies
>turns out its kids
>trump bans epstein from his country clubs

Trump was in a party with a convicted pedophile.
Then little girls who were in the party accused trump of raping them.
How interesting.

Then Epstein says he had personal relationships with trump, and refuses to answer whether trump was with him in the presence of under-aged girls

Why should we care if Trump has screwed young women? Most males with a penis would do the same if it was legal. Only cucked moralfags think pedophilia is "bad".

he has to respond like that or he admits that he himself was socializing with underage girls.

this

(((sources))) go back to your dying thread

haha i knew it.
Not that I think Trump did anything wrong.
But I think this is why "pedophile" has been focused on so hard in wikileaks even though there is no real evidence.
A ruse to build it in the minds of men and when Epstein releases his bombshell on the world everyone is lubed and ready for it.
By using the hate for Clinton, they have set Trump up to be literally executed.

This is some game of thrones shit mang

DONT BE CUCCCKS FOR A FUCKING PEDOPHILE.

YOU ARE NOT HIS SEX SLAVES.
DONT DEFEND IT

you mean the pedophilia case that got thrown out for the third time already?

>every field

you can't defend something that does not exist

Dumbass. He was pleading the fifth to everyone he was asked about, one name after another after another. This wasn't a Trump-specific answer.

Besides, see the video description here for more details with quotes from detectives and lawyers who already cleared Trump completely. youtube.com/watch?v=CK85kXyAKfI

And that fucking child rape lawsuit was literally dropped for a THIRD TIME TODAY. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

CTR is scum of the earth, which makes sense because it comes from the Clintons.

Saged.

youtu.be/6-Yoj5PFSoY

I believe it.

>FBI finds out that the Clinton's are pedophile enablers
>(((Vice))) comes out and says "NOOOO Trump is the pedophile!!!"

Yeah no. The media has thrown everything against Trump. If they knew he was a pedophile, they would have said so by now. (((They))) are just trying to throw the shit back at Trump to see if it sticks

>CTR has lost all morale and thus outsourced their shitposting to JIDF

why schlomo?

So let me get it straight.

- Trump has a pattern of women accusing him of rape and sexual assault

- He literally paid Jill Harth to drop the case against him

- He was in a party with a convicted pedophile, later girls from the party accused trump of raping them

- The pedophile acknowledges knowing trump personally, and then says he wont reveal whether trump was with him when there were underaged girls near them

>muh russia
>muh pedo
>meanwhile Hillary's real crimes are "literally nothing"
Oh fuck off.

I hope almost everyone in your family was killed in the Holocaust, Shlomo

Gas OP now

>At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

>Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

>As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

>oh look its the shill kike AGAIN
singing on the street corner again i see kike, but now you're playing a new tune. no one gives a fuck tho. time to plant some sage

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

5th is against self-incrimination
6th is to be informed of the nature, source and cause of accusation
14th is equal protection under the law and due process

>implying Killary and her foundation would not be much more sinister than Trump groping a slightly underage girl
Even if this shit from (((VICE))) was credible I would still hate her way more.

does it irritate your throat, when you suck big dick?

Epstein had an extremely close relationship with Donald Trump.

foxnews.com/us/2016/05/13/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known.html

foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html

lol the fuck is this?

So Epstein didn't want to talk about Trump? It doesn't mean or prove anything.

Hillary Clinton was munching on all sorts of underage pussy.

>if you're accused then it must be true, especially if the victims come out when you're runnin for president
>rape = "assault" = talking to a woman when she's on her period
>guilty by association

is CTR even trying anymore?

Who's been copying /cfg/?

Anyway, that's not a smoking gun. We've known about that statement for a year. Epstein was on trial for fucking underage girls. Saying he was partying with an underage girl would have incriminated himself. Conversely, it doesn't incriminate Trump. Socializing with underage individuals is not, in itself, an incriminating event.

Trump has spoken about how he was once in these circles of power during one of his speeches. He said he was no longer going along with it.

I believe that God is on his side and whatever previous sins he has commited have been forgiven by Jesus Christ.

Look at his speech at that fancy dinner where he ROASTED HiLlary. The establishment pedos were aghast when one of their own said "ENOUGH"

>muh jumping to conclusions idiom
Take your own advice, cuck

If the media wants to talk about baseless claims about pedo allegations for Trump, they should do the same thing with the proof for Hillary.

schlomo working overtime
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/country/IL/type/op/

So let me get it straight.

- Trump has a pattern of women accusing him of rape and sexual assault

- He literally paid Jill Harth to drop the case against him

- He was in a party with a convicted pedophile, later girls from the party accused trump of raping them

- The pedophile acknowledges knowing trump personally, and then says he wont reveal whether trump was with him when there were underaged girls near them.

Don't you at the very least think it's LIKELY that trump raped little girls?

Weird that the Clintons won't bring up Epstein themselves. Really strange, isn't it? I can't imagine why they won't touch that.

> Trump has a pattern of women accusing him of rape and sexual assault

Anyone can accuse people for anything. Enough money and a lawyer, boom you have a lawsuit.
Last time I checked, in the justice system it's innocent until proven guilty. There is no
> Reach 1000 accusations and you're guilty
shit yet. Vote for Shillary and there will be, if that's what you want. Just be careful because it can backfire, if you're smart enough to see that.

> He was in a party with a convicted pedophile, later girls from the party accused trump of raping them
Again, see above. It's even a trend to throw rape accusations. Bitches do it even if there was no rape in the first place. They do it even if they got pissed at you for liking another bitch instead of them and they wanna have a go at punishing you.

> The pedophile acknowledges knowing trump personally, and then says he wont reveal whether trump was with him when there were underaged girls near them

So let's assume I am a pedophile and I know you from work. Someone asks me
> DO YOU KNOW THIS KIKE AND WERE YOU WITH HIM AT THE PARTY?
> Yes I know him personally, but I cannot tell you if we were together
Now you're guilty.
Kudos on your logic.
I honestly wasted 50000% more time than I should have with you.

kys kike

The case is dropped shill: for the third time

nah you're just a jew

Both Trump and the Clintons were friends with Epstein doesnt mean they are pedophiles. Of course the only convicted pedophile was the Jew

user don't be so naive.

It almost seems like there are too many things that seem to fit this pattern for it to be a mere coincidence.

If you don't at least think its likely that trump raped someone, you are deluded

No, it isn't likely.

Fuck off, lying Jew cocksucker.

>Israel

What stake do you have in this election Jew Bro?

What do you think of your own country at this moment?

You are delusional then.

The guy literally confessed ON TAPE that he sexually assaults women, he was partying with pedophiles that later cover up from him, he faces a shit ton of accusations and he paid Jill Harth to drop a sexual assault lawsuit against him

you are not this naive, are you? are you really this blind that you can't see what's going on

Look mommy I posted it again. Stop it now Palestine, this meme is dead

And as I suspected, you refute nothing of what I said and just continue your default rhetoric.
I fucking hate that I answered to you even though I knew this was gonna happen.

user this is not related to what you posted. i'm just curious, unrelated. have you ever actually considered killing yourself, and if so how?

sage this hysterical faggot

>- Trump has a pattern of women accusing him of rape and sexual assault
Not until two weeks ago he didn't.

>- He literally paid Jill Harth to drop the case against him
Who?

>- He was in a party with a convicted pedophile, later girls from the party accused trump of raping them
He was at many parties with Epstein. Up until Epsyein hit on an underage girl at his club and Trump banned him.

>- The pedophile acknowledges knowing trump personally, and then says he wont reveal whether trump was with him when there were underaged girls near them.
And when Trump found out Epstein was under investigation he personally called the DA, prior to a subpoena being issued, and had a sit down interview where he turned over everything he had on Epstein.

You mean facts

Stop being a cuckold sex slave for trump who defends trump no matter what.

Man up and criticize trump for his actions. don't be a child molestation enabler

> The guy literally confessed ON TAPE that he sexually assaults women

We have debunked that a gorillion times by now.
Quit your 'you are delusional and naive' bullshit, please.

You've literally never had male friends, have you?

>tfw I see this kike every single fucking day with the same shit

>Referring to patterns.
>IT CAN'T BE MERE COINCIDENCE!
>Ignores this all started only a couple weeks ago.

Really gets that hamster wheel spinning.

Take a picture of yourself. I want to see how mad you are that your witch is dying and no amount of holocaust guilt can make anyone listen to you.

Or maybe don't take a picture of yourself. I don't want to see someone born with the deformity that is your hook nose you dirty jew.

>Have you ever socialized with person x in the presence of females under the age of 18?
>No
>Have you ever socialized with person y in the presence of females under the age of 18?
>No
>Have you ever socialized with person z in the presence of females under the age of 18?
>I plead the fifth

Nobody does this. they just plead the fifth every time this question is asked. Literally meaningless

Some of the accusations are all the way back from the 90's

Jill Harth accused trump in the 90's and trump literally paid her to drop the case

Open your eyes.

Here is a video interview with her:
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

msn.com/en-au/news/world/we-need-to-talk-about-the-child-rape-lawsuit-filed-against-donald-trump/ar-BBwdbrg?fb_comment_id=fbc_1077127575696936_1077179182358442_1077179182358442

youtube.com/watch?v=c92fwApM4Pg

>socialized

For all we know he's the FBI's mole in this shit and didn't actually do anything wrong. Who's to say a kid told him about what was going on? What does socialize mean anyway?

Think about it.

Trump is an open book. Most likely he went to the island and was offered some cold pizza.

He most likely turned it down. But he kept it a secret and let sleeping dogs lie.

Now I'll really get those neurons firing. Maybe the FBI made him an informant to some degree. But word on the street is the feds were leaking to Trump and Wikileaks after the DOJ stonewalled them. Mutual interest. The FBI is the last bastion of Americanism. Trump ran on Americanism. Both hate Hillary. Both are talking to the NYPD.

Tell me this doesn't make sense.

Bill did the same thing but nobody is batting an eye that his wife enabled him, protected him, and is allowing him to take control of the US economy.
gas yourself, kike

>The guy literally confessed ON TAPE that he sexually assaults women,
>Jewish education

No, he didn't. He said that they let him do it because women are more likely to let you grab em by the pussy if you're a celebrity.

> Jill Harth speaks out about alleged groping by Donald Trump

> ALLEGED
> ALLEGED
> ALLEGED
> ALLEGED
> ALLEGED> ALLEGED> ALLEGED

> I TOLD YOU WHAT HAPPENED, YOU CAN INTERPRET IT ANY WAY YOU WANT

DID YOU EVEN CHECK THE VIDEO YOU LINKED YOU FUCKING KIKE.
And you call US naive.
One bitch says something 'alleged' and you call US naive.

You fucking hypocrites I wish you were all dead.

>A rich man was accused of rape.
>WasNotConvictedInCourt.pdf
>Rich man just pays her money, knowing that's what she's looking for.
>She doesn't pursue because money makes up for a heinous crime. (It doesn't)
>She's either selfish and morally bankrupt, or a liar. Either way she can't be trusted.

Nicely done
Saged

I wouldn't call rape accusing facts. If the courts decides with evidence that the rape happend, I will totally say fuck Trump and get over it

Why did trump PAY HER to drop the case, user?

Think about this for a second

>not until 2 weeks ago
People didn't just start accusing Trump of rape this past year. You've simply started paying attention within the past year.

JFC you didn't even read the article. Goddamn you're a fucking idiot.

Thank you Israel-san

Together we can defeat this monster

He didn't you fucking idiot. You didn't read the article. Quit believing the bullshit talking points. Goddamn you're supposed to be the smart ones.

Because it's easier than fighting false allegations in court.

The better question is:

WHY DID SHE NOT PURSUE THE CASE IF IT WAS FACTUAL?

>January 29, 2016 | 2:55 pm