Hey, Pen here. Are there any lady's on this board that would date me? I really need a girlfriend

Hey, Pen here. Are there any lady's on this board that would date me? I really need a girlfriend.

Pen is living the NEET life and loving it, you should have posted Jesse Moynihan. He's the real life example of "tfw no gf" and he couldn't stop inserting that shit into the episodes he made.

he a writer or like what

Moynihan was a storyboarder who was way into abstract trippy stuff and enjoyed inserting philosophy into the show. He was behind many controversial episodes of the show, like Breezy and Betty, as well as others that people liked more like The Vault.
He was a weirdo who really seemed to push Finn bumming after ladies in an awkward way. He said he took inspiration from his life so it seems he was self inserting through Finn.

Natasha not cutting it anymore?

Sounds like sexual harassment to me.

Careful Pen, women are so hyper-sensitive these days that even wanting to talk to one casually is considered rape.

tfw I'm actually looking for a cute Sup Forums boy to date

Pen Ward is right there, go for it

you can date this guy

I'd dress up as a lady if I could get Pendleton Ward to draw more funny pictures with my masculine wiles.

This user knows what is up.

>I really need someone to set all my plaid items of clothing on fire and then my facial hair

I always wondered about that. I don't really know if they ever had a thing going, but to me they looked like a weird and possible Sup Forums couple.

P diddy Ward looks so huggable.

Penn looks like a Santa Claus that delivers vape juice

Tell me about yourself?

I can be a girl if you want

i feel like Pen is actually a chad irl

>cute
well i feel excluded

i'm not cute do i still count

>cute Sup Forums boy
That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one.

If you like cute spic boys, then I'm up for it

I want a Sup Forums boy with Henchmen 21's body type and personality as a boyfriend.

And despite that being a very common type of person, I still can't find one who is willing to listen to me babble on about cartoons.

Poor Pen, you deserved a better girl that Sugar.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

I dated a girl once who loved Phineas and Ferb
She was blushing when she told me. Grown woman watching cartoons like that

I had to dump her because she had shit taste.

Pan?

Surely this is roleplay.

This is a good thread. I thought I was gonna get banned. Not that I'm not the real Pen Ward though. I definitely am.

Like just the one show triggered you or was it deeper shit taste?

Phineas and Ferb is a shit show and I won't be associated with someone who likes it

This is sexual harassment. In fact, Pen sent me a text asking me on a date ten years ago and I feel threatened. This man should be fired without proof or trial.

#alwaysbelieve

Autism. If it was something like su I could almost. ALMOST understand.
But it really should only be for shit taste across a bunch of shows. One is not enough.

They seemed like a couple when I saw them at a restaurant months ago. They loves them some Tender Greens.

I once met an amazing woman who was into Freakazoid, damn shame I was at least a decade older than her.

You're a feminist, Pen.
That's an automatic pussy-reflector right there.
You're outta the game, "man".
Sorry :)

At least SU has a fucking ethos
Phineas and Ferb is Johnny Test tier

So, you fell in love with an 11-year old girl?

Daniel Bryan?

I'm not gay but I could use a friend

did he lose weight?

I'd go on a few dates with him, maybe have like a full-on three month relationship

he fits pretty well into my big bearded nerd with glasses fetish, though he is blonde and only 5'9" which are heavy demerits, BUT he did create one of my favorite cartoonies of all time so it evens out

if he pulled out all the stops he could convince my shallow ass to stick around for longer, though I'd see us as ending up as friends regardless

Women who want to be friends with their former partners should be disciplined

tell me more

daddy

M-mommy milkies?

if you look anything like this dweebus

this the kinda dynamic I'm into lately

Freakazoid was a huge influence on my own writing.

Am I seriously 5'9"? Wtf

Not being a leprechaun is suffering.

Well I have a thing for feet. Is that cool?

>Am I seriously 5'9"? Wtf

I choked on my water

defeq

I made an exception for Pendy (and would do the same for Charlie Day) but I usually only date 6'3" and up

i have completely flat feet if that's sexy?

>lady's
It's "ladies" you sick sex-case.

I'd be into it. Kik?