What the fuck is The_Donalds problem?

Why do they constantly post in all caps like low IQ idiots? Why can't they talk calmly, rationally and reasonably? You don't see /r/politics or Hilldogg leddits posting in all caps.

Why are the low IQ poeple all on Trumps side? Really makes you think, doesn't it?

HIGH ENERGY. ALSO NO NEGATIVITY.

ALSO THAT LEAF REALLY MAKES ME THINK

A

Have you seen the amount of traffic they get?

Shut the fuck up, it's working.

I never said there wasn't a lot of low IQ people

I want plebbit to leave

wtf I'm with her now

HIGH ENERGY LEAF MAN

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT

AGAIN!!!!!

HEY 'PEDES CHECK OUT THIS HIGH ENERGY VIDEO. IT WILL END KILLARY'S CAMPAIGN! MAGA! LOCK HER UP!!!

Why does Sup Forums label every other thread "HAPPENING OMG"? Same answer, desperately lonely and over excitable mentally slow people. Just ignore it.

wow wtf, no vanity fair articles either?

I'm #Shilling4Stein now, fucking wifi is making all of us sick.

>discussing reddit

There's already enough reddit cancer here

Can't wait for he pool of drumpf tears when they realize their "god-emporer" when hillary wins. It's gonna be fucking great

But only one side has those people

Isn't that interesting?

They also don't praise an Egyptian frog, base the importance of a post on it's posting number, and also don't have memes for people's flags
>leaf

That's because the other side takes itself too seriously. Both sides have their low IQ morons, they just behave differently.

First of all

Well Trump has said he like the Non intelligent ones

> HIGH ENERGY!!!! DRAIN THE SWAMP!!! C'MON CENTIPEDES, I'VE FOUND EVIDENCE THAT BASED ASSANGE GOT THE LEAKS FROM KILLARY'S CAMPAIGN!!! MAKE THIS BLOW UP!!!! 'PEDES

I browse it frequently but yeah it's getting irritating

Why are you a 40 year old virgin?

So it catches your eye when you're browsing r/all right away. r/the_Donald is the only uncensored news source on reddit now.

>BREAKING
>it's fucking nothing

HIGH
ENERGY

>uncensored
no one posts anything more than 5 words because showing thought gets you banned