Will Coulson come back?

Will Coulson come back?
Will it be yuri?
Where was she hiding?
Remember the 90s?

>Coulson
Maybe it’s technically before his “death”, it’s also a good middle finger to Joss
>yuri
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>hiding
In space!!!!!!
>90s
Yes, I only have good memories about it cause I was a kid, otherwise is was a shit time.

Who is gonna be her black friend?

Coulson died with AC/DC and Paramount he ain't coming back

Who should play her love interest, Saoirse Ronan or Felicity Jones?

Mônica Rambeau

> Will Coulson come back?

He's dead and no one cares about that shitshow AoS or him.

I just want Mar-Vell, even if it's only for one movie. Have him die of radiation exposure at the end for all I care. But don't cut him out.

>Where was she hiding?

Wakandan interstellar space colony

I hope they set up secret invasion.

Why set it in the 90s?
So she can be first before most of the other heroes?

Cap and Ant-Man still precede her.

>Will Coulson come back?
No

>Will it be yuri?
Lol no

>Where was she hiding?
Probably in space with the Kree, she gonna end up being the Queen of Hala and she will bring her fleet to Earth to wreck Thanos' shit.

>Remember the 90s?
Yes and they should remain a memory.

>Will Coulson come back?
Only for a brief cameo
>Will it be yuri?
Yes. A Latina named Yesica Drew.
>Where was she hiding?
She fucks off into space with Marcus.
>Remember the 90s?
I touched my first boob. Good times.

What is gonna be Carol's thing she brings the universe?

She seems like a character just to do a movie like Ant-Man

She's the bridge between Earth and Cosmic.

she's taking captain america's place

I hope they go full 90's and I hope they throw a lot of cameos. I would love if Ronan was in the film and they make people like him.

it's gonna be shit i know that.

Disney wants to try to make the 80s and 90s more appealing to kids before they set up their streaming service that will have old tv shows and old movies on it. Also it will appeal to some people's nostalgia which if done well can be something that makes the movie more appealing to some people.

>"It's not a world of spies anymore. Not even a world of heroes. This is the age of miracles, doctor. There is nothing more horrifying than a miracle."

Soem of the movies coming up will probably take place in the 90s and a couple decades earlier and feature spies like Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hank Pym and van Dyne, and various Winter Soldiers and maybe the Ten Rings.

Based Marvel doesn't make "shit"

After 22 movies you should know that by now

pre-80s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Captain America, Winter Soldiers*
Space protectors of Earth : Asgardians
Magic Protectors of Earth : Ancient One & her affiliated Sorcerers*
Deep Space Beings of interest : future Ravagers, Ravagers*, Nova Corps*, future Guardians*, Thanos & associates*, Eson, certain Elders*

80s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Hank Pym, Janet van Dyne, Bill Foster*, Winter Soldiers*
Deep Space Beings of interest : Ravagers, future* & former* Ravagers, Nova Corps*, future Guardians*, Thanos & associates*, certain Elders*

90s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Winter Soldiers*
Deep Space Beings of interest : Captain Marvel, Ravagers, Nova Corps*, future* & former* Ravagers, future Guardians*, Thanos & associates*, certain Elders*

2000s:
Active Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Hulk*, Winter Soldiers*, Iron-Man, Patriot*, certain SHIELD ppl
Deep Space Beings of interest : Ravagers, future* & former* Ravagers, Nova Corps*, future Guardians, Thanos & associates*, certain Elders*

2010s:
Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : Avengers, Avengers villains, Spider-Man & his villains
Magic Protectors of Earth : Ancient One & her affiliated Sorcerers
Deep Space Beings of interest : Guardians, Ravagers, Nova Corps, Valkyrie, certain Elders, Thanos & associates, Eson*, Ziran*

2020s & later:
Super People of Earth (non-Sorcerers) : ?
Space Protectors of Earth : ?
Magic Protectors of Earth : ?
Deep Space Beings of interest : ?

*=presumed but not extremely certain