wings

these broken wings

youtube.com/watch?v=nKhN1t_7PEY

>ywn be vored by star

Why live.

That doesn't sounds very pleasant

Vorefags and footfags are not human beings

What's wrong with liking Star's?

Star is innocent, pure, and kicks ass. The perfect waifu.

Star is a dirty and thirsty little whore.

She isn't

When she's in her butterfly form she's horny as hell

stars sexual desires are normal

The only true date night with Star is pizza and Smash bros while we riff on each other.

>Come here user!

Well I finally took the plunge and watched the first few episodes. I'm liking it, guess I'm in the same boat as you degenerates.

You were a degenerate the moment you came to this website

There's nothing "degenerate" about liking Star Vs

Welcome onboard

It doesn't get really good until much later.

Welcome to the ride. I see you’ve met us waifufags already.

How far have you gotten?

I like this system, self-shipping sexual deviants stay here and everyone else post in the other thread

Any Marcofags here?

This is the sex pervert thread so sure, go nuts

What other thread

The "This woman is going to be the biggest" thread with Eclipsa

It'll probably get deleted since the OP included the word "edition" and generals aren't allowed but pseudo generals are

>No cuddlebug
life is just shit

A strong, independent warrior princess with fists like hammers and thighs like pillows.

>Not Hekapoo

This art killed me. I’d dance with her

>/stfoeG/ are not human beings
Fixed for you, you sad little scourge.

She would never dance with you though

This.
You're only a degenerate the moment you post in these threads and accept their autism.

Marcofags are mostly the same as self-shipping sexual deviants. They just love Marco because /ourguy/ works as a better self-insert than any OC or Self they can put with Star.

Sure bro.

the only thing I have in common with marco is having a dick, speaking english, and occasional crossdressing

>exposing her shoulders like that
God, what a slut

She is

I don't get what you're saying, what would self-insertion have to do with why Marcofags like Marco?

I kinda want to kiss eclipsas feet.

>kinda
What a fag

i kinda hate Mexicans you know the rivalry with us withey bois Argentinians but Marco managed to suppress that hatred and even find him cute behind that simple character design, just like i trough Star would be really an annoying spoiled brat.

Nefcy did a good job creating the characters without guiding with the stereotypes.

so who is your waifu?

daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu, and to thank the drawfags

also, even though i'm a jackiefag, i don't realistically see her winning the marcobowl in the very end. let's ride the good times until the very end, fellow jarcofags

>daily/threadly reminder to love and defend your waifu
Always

I'm not saying it's 100% but I'd wager the majority of Self-Insert Starcofags love Marco solely so he/they can get with Star.

Not all Marcofags are necessarily Self-Inserters.
But almost all Self-Inserters are Marcofags and like Marco.

FORGET HER! DEFEND ME!

I'll thank the drawfags when they stop sucking dick

>almost all Self-Inserters are Marcofags and like Marco
This isn't entirely wrong, but in these threads at least we've long since moved on to pairing up Star and user directly.

>not wanting to insert yourself on marco

>tfw just a year ago I was a huge trap/bifag and would have done unspeakable things to Marco, but since I waifu'd Star I've been almost full hetero
It's a weird feel

Well if that's the case then they're Starfags, not Marcofags.

But yeah, I'm sure there's people who like Marco mainly due to the fact that they self-insert as him. They respect his harem-making abilities.

you're not that wrong, young boys probably does it just like with young girls with Star, but are you forgetting the green faceless man?

i like Starco because is a really cute pairing that both helps each other with their flaws, Marco does a really good job with being the sidekick of Star.

It just happens that Marco is still stuck with those karate episodes that are more to do with him dealing with his Sensei and Jeremy rather than him, and he didn't change that much with Jackie.

He's right, why beat around the bush? It's Star I want, yabbies and all.

I don't know how many different edits there are of this pose, but I'm starting to get a strange addiction for collecting all of them. It's like the rare pepes of the Star Vs world.

More!

>just realized what this is
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

But if you fuck her, she won't be innocent anymore.

That’s why I’d prefer to build up to it in this scenario to the point where it’d be consensual.

On Sup Forums, most Marcofags seem to be trapfags. It gets entire threads, and I've seen one of them beat 5 other svtfoe threads.

>Hey user, I missed you! What's new?

Please, stop. We are not like them. We should be an example. Don't make us cringe.

It's difficult being a fan of regular Marco. I think even girls prefer Princess Marco.

Once a very niche fetish gets new material, those who are into it come flooding in, never to leave.

foxy grandma

Sexy

What kind of parent names their child "Eclipsa" and doesn't expect her to turn evil?

>mfw i get it

It's a shame, why can't people just appreciate a cute boy?

Star should have short hair

Need more foxy grandma

Never post on this board again

>What are you talking about user?

So when is Daron getting the Savino treatment? She looks like she could rape anyone who she comes across

Soon. But instead, she'd be called a racist.

Nefcy is smart, she kills her victims afterwards so they can't complain about it over a decade later.

I feel like it's Ian JQ next

>nefcy will never rape you

i was thinking about that, Star vs is kinda popular but still no big controversy around it, what will be the cause of it?
not even that gay kiss scene caused that much controversy

It was too in the background for anyone to care. This fanbase lacks drama, which is a good thing.

Nah, she just likes to watch.

Maybe it's the fact that their fanbase isn't as big and spergy as the Steven Universe, Rick and Morty, and horse fandoms. It has a fanbase certainly but it's more like a smaller cult following. Because the fanbase is smaller, it attracts less crazies.

Why will waifus always btfo any gf I could possibly have?

I want to find a waifu gf and skip the entitled cunts. I wanna treat a girl like a princess but have her not expect to be treated with so much love, care and loyalty

Am I destined to settle because I've discovered 2d waifus?

It's similar to Gravity Falls imo

I don't think she's a danger to the general public.

She has a captive for those purposes, of course.

Speaking of Wich, if we ever have a serial killer/Mass shooter
would it be for Star, Marco, Janna or Jackie?

Probably Janna

Janna is a perfect angel you taking that fucking back

Jackie, those guys have mental issues

>ywn create a cartoon about you and your husband having dimensional adventures
damn

You're only proving my point.

tumblr prefers "trans marco"

The Savino thing had nothing to do with the fanbase though, it had to do with the creator himself.

It doesn't matter if we'll the most chill fandom or the worst fandom, as long as Nefcy keeps her hands clean.

D-don't forget to bring a towel...

Janna, 100%... star runner up though... Marco 3rd, probably from magical corruption.