AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR New Details And Stills

From Empire.

>Thanos is the main character of the movie.

>Thanos sends the Black Order to retrieve the Infinity Stones on Earth while he's searching for the Reality Stone.

>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Vision and Scarlet Witch in Edinburgh, Scotland, for the Mind Stone, but they are rescued by Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon.

>Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack Doctor Strange in New York City to get the Time Stone. The spaceship seen in the trailer belongs to them.

>Iron Man arrives to help Strange ("You can't park here, buddy. Earth is closed today. Take your tractor beam and skedaddle"). He tries to get Bruce Banner to Hulk out and help him, but Banner can't ("Come on, Bruce. Don't embarass me in front of the wizard").

>The movie is not particularly humorous like SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING or THOR: RAGNAROK. "The one thing that character deaths do is remind you that the world has real stakes. Death is a real possibility in the storytelling", says Anthony Russo.

>According to the Russos, CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR holds a vital clue to AVENGERS 4. According to them, the movie is "more of an epic adventure in the classic sense, with huge emotional stakes."

Attached: Disdain for mortals.jpg (1082x751, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sFsB56DYIiE
youtube.com/watch?v=_A0UeT38CLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Big Guy.jpg (918x800, 107K)

>>Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight
>>>Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian
What are these fucking names

Attached: Punished Cap.jpg (875x800, 142K)

Attached: Hammer time.jpg (982x800, 131K)

>Civil War holds a vital clue
BARF

CGI on Thanos looks next level.

Attached: Straight Outta Sanctum.jpg (817x800, 105K)

>CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR holds a vital clue to AVENGERS 4.
Any guesses because I have no fucking clue what they mean by this?

Gotta be at least 5 inch lifts in his shoes.

Attached: Can't think of anything.jpg (1033x800, 161K)

>Two most powerful characters are saved by the butts of every joke
How.

In Civil War, there's some fighting. I think they mean to tell us there will be even more fighting in Infinity War

>He tries to get Bruce Banner to Hulk out and help him, but Banner can't

And how does banner get back on earth ? My guess is Thanos captures him as a war beast and sends him on earth to get the stones

Attached: The Selleck.jpg (934x1492, 537K)

At first I thought there was might be some foreshadowing or latent symbolism in Civil War, but this guy is probably more accurate.

>capeshit
>reddit spacing

Attached: INFINITY WAR SOOOO COOL LOOK THEY RUN IT'S LIKE MY ACTION FIGURES WHEN THEY GO PEW PEW PEW WHAC (588x823, 109K)

Attached: Jaden Stick.jpg (1209x1738, 533K)

Have you not even seen the fucking trailer you stupid cunt?

Attached: Jean Grey.jpg (970x532, 253K)

I hope she gets pregnant before they kill off Vision.

Attached: wandaIW.png (1920x1080, 395K)

Attached: Austin Powers gag.jpg (1228x800, 370K)

I have seen him crash down on the sanctum, but last we saw him he was still in space with Thor

He doesn't have a dick bro

The memory machine from CIVIL WAR will be somehow pivotal in AVENGERS 4. It leaked a while ago and was more or less confirmed by the directors.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFsB56DYIiE

Attached: BARF.jpg (1200x900, 84K)

Attached: cable.jpg (970x545, 89K)

In the comics she impregnates herself with some demonic magic shit so they can have children.

Attached: Falcon Dive.jpg (751x800, 133K)

Don't they show Vision as a real human bean in the first trailer?

I'm curious how he is going to get the stone from Nova Corp.

>Peter Parker
>Bucky Barnes
>Stephen Strange
have you read a comic book before?

Man-children literature.

Attached: quicksilver.jpg (350x400, 91K)

Tony looks like he's aged 10 years in this photo

They get the stone out of his forehead in Wakanda, that's why Thanos attacks there
He'll just wreck them hard. Have you seen how much damage Ronan did ? And he was just a pawn

>read
>comic
choose one you fucking tard.

seems odd since theres nothing human about him

Attached: Inception.jpg (1272x800, 177K)

Other than Cull Obsidian those are some dope ass thematic names for a group called the Black Order.

i just read infinity gauntlet and it was fucking brutal. comics are so bad.

He probably did. There'll be a time skip.

He kills them? I mean, i think it's fairly obvious.

how do you know they get that stone you fucking idiot?

I was hoping for Nova to show up or something.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 8.24.58 PM.png (1440x758, 417K)

If you really want to know...

Thanos attacks the Asgardians' ship and beats Hulk so savagely that he has to turn back into Banner to survive, and is too weak/afraid to come out again (which is why Banner can't Hulk out and needs to pilot the Hulkbuster).

Loki realizes there's no hope and uses the Space Stone to teleport Banner to Doctor Strange's house so Banner can warn the Avengers that Thanos is coming.

i just want ghost rider to show up for fuck's sakes man

is that the guy from Community?

He can project a human appearance to walk around in public. In the comics he even has a civilian identity, Victor Shade.

>based thanos finally bringing down annoying ass green boy

>based thanos killing the niggers in wakanda

>based thanos wiping clean shitholes like LA and NY and asia, other high population hellholes

>based thanos is probably gonna kill cuck boy iron man

>based thanos is probably gonna kill newfag spiderboy in tobey maguire's honor

I heard that it was leaked that Steve Brule evacuates Nova with the stone and Nova Prime distracts Thanos, but Thanos blasts his ship out of the sky and gets it anyway.

A trilogy is a death flag. (3 Avengers films included)

AYYYYYYY

>Corvus Glaive
probably one of the cooler sounding names

he has a show on netflix now. its really good. (((you))) should check it out.

>punches thanos in the face
>welcome to earth

Purple Hitler did nothing wrong.

more spoilers. tell me how the entire movie goes.

That's fake. Just an assumption.

He looks okay. Nothing special.

Attached: file.png (750x500, 676K)

Attached: fromthetrailerdickhead.png (1274x687, 1.16M)

>Steve gonna fuk Agent 13, and call out “Peggy!”
>Agent 13 does before she can confront him

>teleports Banner back to Earth
>doesn't teleport Thanos into the Sun or a Black Hole

Lmao

In the comic they are named after star types but they changed some because one dude was literally named black dwarf, kek.

God out of the all god damn leaks I have read on this site, not once have I seen an ending to IW posted which is surprising to say the least.

No one dies

>Edinburgh, Scotland
Hell yeah baby

that would just make Thanos more angry.

>based Benedict Wong is in
hell yeah

he'll probably have 5 minutes of screentime and get killed off, but still.

Subtle dis.

Attached: 1462418535563.jpg (800x1000, 425K)

Only like 5 people have read the script.

>Corvus Glaive & Proxima v Vision
>Maw And Obsidian v Strange

reading this made me so happy i almost want to take a shower to celebrate.

Attached: anons heart.png (500x292, 180K)

He's in Dr. Strange as a pretty awesome character broseph. Watch it if you haven't.

what is cool about him? just some random gook. i don't like him.

if your reading this your parents will die within 5 years to break the curse you must copy this to 5 pictures good luck. If you love your mom post this to 20 picture. One girl ignored this and her mom died 365 days later. Sorry I can't ignore this because I love my mom

From Sup Forums. Some of this is conjecture, and it gets muddy in the second act, but this is pretty much the movie.

>Thanos and his followers Corvus Glaive, Proxima Midnight, Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian destroy Xandar to reclaim the Power Stone.

>They attack the Asgardians' ship and slaughter several of them. Valkyrie escapes with survivors. Hulk tries to fight Thanos and is beaten so savagely that he has to turn back into Banner to survive.

>Loki uses the Space Stone to teleport Banner to Doctor Strange’s Sanctum in New York City before surrendering it to Thanos in exchange for Thor's life. Thanos executes Loki, beats Thor and leaves him to die in space.

>Doctor Strange and Wong find Banner, who is unable to transform into the Hulk. Banner contacts Iron Man and alerts him that Thanos is coming for the Infinity Stones.

>Thanos' warship, Sanctuary, arrives in New York City, and Ebony Maw and Cull Obsidian attack the Sanctum in search of the Time Stone. Spider-Man arrives to help. Doctor Strange is captured and tortured by Ebony Maw. Iron Man and Spider-Man manage to infiltrate Sanctuary to rescue him and end up in space.

>Banner is left behind and contacts Captain America for help. Corvus Glaive and Proxima Midnight attack Scarlet Witch and Vision in Scotland to steal the Mind Stone, but are foiled by Captain America, Black Widow and Falcon. Vision is taken to the Avengers' compound, where they meet with Banner and James Rhodes. Captain America decides to take Vision to Wakanda so he can be repaired and protected.

>The Guardians of the Galaxy find Thor adrift in space while following Thanos’ trail of destruction, and split into teams, with Rocket and Groot accompanying Thor to visit the dwarf king Eitri, who forged the Infinity Gauntlet. Thanos has cut off Eitri’s hands to prevent him from interfering with his plans, but Thor manages to operate Eitri’s star forge and create a new weapon, the Stormbreaker.

Attached: Infinity War.jpg (691x1024, 202K)

And trapped and very hard to find and probably just dead

I just thought as a buddy cop to Strange he worked well. Comfy character.

I've seen it

it was mediocre, I just like benedict wong

looks bad, DC is better

Thanos won't get the reality gem, Collector will bring it to the survivors of the Universal Purge where Starlord will discover he still has a connection to the light and they'll plan a way to fight back

they all die
youtube.com/watch?v=_A0UeT38CLo

Sounds good to me. Thanks, bud.

isnt vision just JARVIS?

It's clearly a goddamn shill. There's even a thread up ATM, but the shill makes another one.

yes. he is also a talking vibranium power stone with a penis.

yeah, because everyone says "look at comics"

naw daw. that sounds stupid as fuck. Thanos is gonna use Howard the Duck's bill to clamp down on the Collector's nuts until he coughs up the gem.

so the end is literally just thor getting a new weapon? or do we not know the end yet. someone's gotta die in this one.

Or maybe people are excited about a huge movie that is about to come and nothing is leaking. Dumb bitch.

>Meanwhile, Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax and Mantis go to Knowhere and find Thanos torturing the Collector for the location of the Reality Stone, which has been stolen by Nebula.

>Iron Man, Doctor Strange and Spider-Man arrive in Thanos' homeworld, Titan. Iron Man convinces Doctor Strange to use the Time Stone as bait to lure Thanos into a trap. The Guardians' unexpectedly arrive, searching for a way to stop Thanos, and the two groups fight over the best course of action.

>Meanwhile, Captain America, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, War Machine, Banner in the Hulkbuster, and Winter Soldier battle Corvus, Proxima and their army of Outriders in Wakanda.

>Thanos ambushes the heroes in Titan and retrieves the Reality Stone and the Time Stone, then teleports to Earth and joins the Battle of Wakanda, killing Vision and retrieving the Mind Stone. Thor, Rocket and Groot arrive, and the group follows Thanos to Earth, but are outmatched.

>Having assembled all the other Infinity Stones, Thanos sacrifices Gamora's soul to reclaim the Soul Stone from another dimension and snaps his fingers, wiping out half the Universe.

>Doctor Strange manages to save the heroes from Thanos' power and they escape to a safe place, where they regroup and vow to retrieve the Infinity Gauntlet to undo all the destruction caused by Thanos, but will need "reinforcements".

>Post-credits scene with Captain Marvel.

Attached: Thanos.jpg (1024x616, 96K)

just pointing out how bad they are and that if you read these you are more dense than the people that love the movies.

>the dwarf Eitri, who forged the Infinity Gauntlet

if they actually do this i will jam a chopstick into my japs- eye and do pushups outside the cinema until i die.

Attached: rayleigh.png (152x288, 55K)

Why would anyone over the age of 18 be excited for capeshit?

They will. He's played by Peter Dinklage and, despite being a "dwarf", is actually huge.

They will just end up using the time stone or some shit to go straight to thanos during Avengers 1 or some shit

Then why is Hulk running in Wakanda in that scene from the first trailer

Attached: 1520961845195.jpg (750x422, 67K)

He comes to Earth with only two stones and still only has two when he hits Wakanda. He clearly didn't pick up the reality stone when he could've

After Banner gets his ass beat in the Hulkbuster he Hulks out of it.

>a marvel film where the villain isn't a joke and doesn't get his ass kicked

pffffffft yeah okay