The Era of Woman

ATTENTION ALL MEN: The Era of Woman is upon us. It feels so good to know that we are almost, -almost- out of the chains of patriarchy.

Every day is a fight. Every day is a struggle. But I wear my scars and bruises nakedly and proudly.

I am PROUD to be a woman.
I am PROUD to be a lesbian.
I am PROUD to be a Latina.

And I am fucking PROUD to be with Her.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're so annoying even your gf beat you?

Hillary speaks about women rights But she sells US military tech to countries that beat women

Era of women huh well ok have fun operation nuclear power plants, defending the borders, keeping the maket operating, keeping all emergency services running and every other thing that men do since women want to take over

Keked and checked

>Takes money from patriarchal countries
>Uses it to help female victims in Africa

Yeah, Hillary is a BIG problem for women. /sarcasm

Proud woman
Proud Trump supporter
I'm not oppressed
Call me up when feminism looks like this...
Then maybe I'll support the feminist movement.

Tits or gtfo

>give women the right to vote
>they destroy western civilization

Well, that was a fun social experiment.

Sup Forums users are so fucking pathetic I almost pity you. You sit around talking about gassing Jews and robbing women of rights and somehow convince yourselves that the world isn't moving on without you.

stop :(
feminism does not benefit women. the jews wanted to destroy the family unit and double their number of slaves. next is children and how they belong to the state rather than parents. if it weren't for feminism i would be sewing a skirt and having white children rn and wouldn't be wasting 50k on college which doubled partially because more women to teach.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

shut the fuck up. the only women who are for feminism are boomers and anyone in the media and the cucked idiot who reiterate every word huff post tells them to believe. i would rather women not vote bc im more of a conservative anyways. women "republicans" like hdawg are ALWAYS neocons anyways.

Did you know that every woman leader in history of the world has turned their country to dogshit during their term? Why should Hillary be any different?

>Latina and Lesbian

So you're fat, ugly, and obnoxious?

>I am PROUD to be a woman.
>I am PROUD to be a lesbian.
>I am PROUD to be a Latina.

who said you could open your face pussy outside of the bedroom?

>Latina
>Lesbian
Suicidate basura repulsiva de la humanidad :)

Typical alt-right edgelords. Tell me again about the Jews.

I don't so much have a problem with these replies because I know that stating an honest opinion as a woman on this cesspool is going to stir up emotion, I just want to remind you idiots that there are still rational people (and rational voters) out there.

Go. Fuck. Yourself. You goddamned humongous stinky cunt nigger fucking Spic!!! I hope they take ur fucking WIC and SNAP! I hope u die!!!

Cognitive dissonance noted. :)

Have a (You)

we got a white knight here in the room everyone

pride is deadly

I agree. Like anger, it can be used as a powerful tool to effect change.

And yet you're still here, refreshing this page, looking to see if any anons decided to give one of their precious (You)s for your shitty 2/10 bait.

Kill yourself, but give us our dubs back first.

Also sage.

If you disagree with my position, feel free to either
1) Debate using reason
Since you can't do that, I recommends option
2) Don't come into the thread.

Simple as that. The cognitive dissonance on this board is truly stunning, and you people wear it proudly.