HOLY FUCK ANOTHER BERSTEIN SLIP MANDELA EFFECT

IN MY UNIVERSE THE WORLD POPULATION WAS OVER 9 BILLION. NOW IT'S 7.4 WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE? 2 BILLION PEOPLE ARE KILL WHEN?

It wasn't. You're just retarded.

There was never 9 billion. 6 billion was the most frequently quoted number last decade.
Are you dyslexic?

Soon there will only be 5 billion

NO fuckin way you niggers just aren't from my universe!

fpbp saged

they projected it to be 9 billion by 2050, not 9 billion retard

This guy is trying to discredit the Mandela Effect

Since I know people I will find your IP VERY soon and track you down and kill you if you don't reply to me and retract the lies you made in the OP

You're thinking of Mobile Suit Gundam, where humanity started building space colonies and living on the moon when the population hit 9 billion. Is your name Amuro, by chance?

Naw its always been 7 but here is one I've known before the bears

Annie the musical

>its a hard enough life

Is now

>its a hard knock life

Fucking trash its always been hard enough

inter-dimensional hitmen? Glad I'm not fucking with them!

it's always been harem-knock dumbass

I want you to sit down, take a deep breath, and then try to process the following statement.

"I was wrong."

This is probably a thought you're going to try to reject. But keep at it, because you need to learn to accept that you're wrong.

There is no parallel universe, and you're not slipping between them. You, and other people, were simply wrong. For one reason or another, your incredibly fallible human memory was recalling information incorrectly.

You thought Mandela died in prison because you'd expect a man jailed for standing up to an unjust regime would rot in jail for the rest of his life, and you never really gave a shit about South African politics.

The bears were always called the Berenstain bears. But you might remember it as Bearenstein because of the more obvious "pun' of having Bear in the name and because -Stein is a relatively common suffix for a name where as -Stain wasn't.

So, let's once more repeat our mantra.

"I was wrong." Keep repeating this until you understand that you're not some special snowflake slipping through realities, and come to terms that you're just another moron with a normal, malleable, fallible human memory.

this reads like copypasta from sargon of cuckad just so you know

I LIED I LIEED :D DDD D:

Who?

Looks like I'm still in the universe where you're a faggot.

Ayyyyyy

see

apologize NOW

9.2 I think.

>However
bill gates says in his eugenesics video 9 billion

lol implying that isnt every universe

wtf i hate mandela now

GUYS WTF in my universe 0 jews got gassed during the holocaust, now it's suddenly 11 million??? Morgan Freeman jail edition effect

Yeah see what I mean?

WTF I hate illuminati satan now!

>tfw your fated gf was part of the 2 Billion

>forgetting the 1.6 billion jews that hitler killed