HEY

HEY
HEY
LOOK
OUT IN THE STREETS

KAPPA MIKEY IS COMING BACK
animationmagazine.net/tv/handmade-films-sells-animation-collective-back-to-founder-larry-schwarz/?doing_wp_cron=1508349570.2890470027923583984375

I unironically liked this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hG0tUG9nyzs&t=694s&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you remake something so intensely 00s? Nobody even likes anime anymore, and its tropes sure aren't really imitatable, at least not in a way you could expect a wide audience to understand

anyway I didn't hate it, but it wasn't great. It had like a few drops of samurai pizza cats in the bucket but it was a cheap fucking plastic bucket with holes in it

Cool

If they get some actually Anime studio's to do some animation I'd approve

Will it be more in line with the pilot?

>another animator capitalizing on nostalgia instead of creating something original
Wow!

>Nobody even likes anime anymore
even as someone who lives under a rock, I know that's not true

If they actually stay faithful to the original premise instead of random misadventures that have nothing to do with anime like 80% of the show was, then this is pretty exciting.

Personally I want it to look more like the lost pilot we just got. That would have made for a better show.

Hopefully just the tone and writing. The designs for a lot of the proto-characters looked quite unappealing imo.

>Nobody even likes anime anymore
>I don't like it so nobody else does!
what is it with millennials and solipsistic autism

Wait, we actually found the lost plot?

Yeah, a couple months ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=hG0tUG9nyzs&t=694s&pbjreload=10

It'll get a black lesbian or some other forced character, won't it?

Of course, don't you know how diverse and tolerant other non-western cultures like Japan are?

I liked the show but most people don't care for it. Nickelodeon never even really advertised it. And Kappa Mikey threads only get a few posts, which shows how obscure the show was.

It's probably still not going to be popular.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>plenty of great cartoons still cancelled with no hope of coming back
>this does

I wonder how far down the rabbit hole it will go this time. Anime and the western view of it have gone thought some changes in the last few years so it will be interesting to see how the show adapts to it.

Aww shit nigga. Somebody saved the crop somebody made of the words I put on there.

Larry Schwartz? Didn't he embezzle the comoany and flee to Indonesia or something?

A black weeb yuri fangirl on the periphery might actually be pretty funny if handled right.

>KAPPA MIKEY IS COMING BACK

Not a bad idea, but I would prefer a yaoi fangirl who has a collection of countless yaoi books staring Mikey.

all phoneposters are kids it seems

I... I actually liked this show... I wouldn't mind it coming back.

if they actually get actual animators this time I'd approve

Michael Sinterniklaas trash talked the show at a con a while ago, didn't he?

The early and mid 00s were great. The late 00s, post-2007, everything got fucked up really badly.

FUCK THAT SHIT
TWF IS BACK WHO /BIG TIME/ HERE