Drone spying on National Guard outposts?!

>This is an O-2 Birddog doing circles around a National Guard base in SC. The plane is registered to a shell company with other ties to a front for firearms.
>It's a small plane used for observation.
>A small plane registered to a shell company is doing drone circles around a NG base
>Somehow it led to this photography studio run by this bitch named Ana Abejon. Abejon is mexican for bumblebee or hornets nest.
>The name of the company is OSCAR DEUCE. Literally no effort into these shell companies. This feels just like the Todd and Claire company.
>It could get heavy weapons for the ISIS cells as well as a fuckton of ammo.
>NG armories are very lightly guarded.

Guys what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=138RM
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="bird-dog"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult
vbgov.com/government/departments/commissioner-of-the-revenue/Documents/BL/2013.09.pdf
fbi.gov/tips
dailypress.com/business/tidewater/dp-exception-ale-leases-space-in-norfolk-and-other-transactions-20150612-story.html
didlake.org/careers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump for the emperor

Talk shit, get beat

3421 CHANDLER CREEK RD STE 100
Here's the address.

I really don't care desu, but here is a bump for yoru effort

rolling a d20 in your honor

firearm-dealers.armsrack.com/l/123252/Vfg-Enterprises-LLC

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=138RM

WHAT IS BIRD DOG I SEE IT IN EMAILS,

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/?q="bird-dog"&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=6#searchresult

same address: 3421 Chandler Creek Rd Ste 100
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23453

post this to strategicsentinel.org forums.. They have a lot of really smart people regarding aircraft and are all about tracking radio comms and radar traffic

Literally Soros Drones scouting

I'm near this address. Whats going on here?

It's weird it has no storefront on the web.

vbgov.com/government/departments/commissioner-of-the-revenue/Documents/BL/2013.09.pdf
Some more data. Goes back to at least 2013.

I've actually been down there before.

FFL 08 is unique that it is an importer

go and see whats flying around there, possibly shoot it down

said it was flying in SC

What are those planes in Site 3?

I can't find the plane on flight radar anymore. It's not around the area, and OP's comment is only about 30 minutes old. Did it land? Did anyone else confirm the flight was there?

Holy fuck

I drive down this road like every day

go and find it

Either with the guard, with the Feds looking on the guard, or someone else looking at the guard for some reason

Weapons heists is possible, yes

jesus christ dude.
The phrase 'If you see something, say something' did NOT mean 'tell /pol'

Call the fucking FBI

fbi.gov/tips

If you don't, it will be your fault when they drive a bombtruck in there

Someone robbed a NG armory in New York a while back. I think he was a homeless man lol

But that's fucking stupid thing to do. You'll never be able to get away with the weapons
Plus you'll never find a buyer. Why would you steal the old shit the NG uses?

dailypress.com/business/tidewater/dp-exception-ale-leases-space-in-norfolk-and-other-transactions-20150612-story.html

I found this company called Didlake leased to the same address. This is supposedly some sort of human resources company...

didlake.org/careers/
This isn't making anymore sense so I'll keep digging.

Terrorists
Mexico

That's 2 potential sources for military weapons

>Report tip to FBI
>This ends up being a HAPPENING
>FBI investigation gets shut down
>FBI hands over evidence to spooky agency
>Spooky agency ordered to tie up loose ends

YFW your tip sends you into a spiraling depression which results in you committing suicide by two gunshots to the back of the head.