>Most of it are low tier Tumblr ships
These types of threads need to be pushed to /Trash/

>Pic Fucking Related

Disgust is so hot.

>still watching South Park
>obsessively shipping 9 year olds
>being that invested in a stupid comedy cartoon

Permaban all fujos

Take out the pedos, fetishists, and waifufags of Sup Forums and this will be perfectly fair

>tfw south park shipping threads have character discussion, analysis based on episodes and opinion exchanges from many anons

>he's still bitching about south park shipping threads

Except nobody wants 24/7 shipping threads, you fucking retards.
Most other threads devoted to niche shit like that keep moderation in mind, you little idiots don't. There is no reason why these threads should be allowed to remain.

who gives a shit honestly let them have their fun

If shipping threads for a property are more common than threads actually about the show itself, then there is a problem.

I think the people who make threads dedicated to complaining about it are the problem.

I've never made a thread in my life, user.
Too anxious.

It'll end as soon as season 21 is over.
Daily /spsg/s till December oh boy

Well we do discuss the show, except we don't turn into pol junior while we're at it

South Park just doesn't feel like the type of show that people turn everyone into cute moeblobs and imagine them doing cute things together.

I feel like it's a half worked/half shoot thread.

People who ship South Park just like children and have active imaginations

>anime style South Park

>South Park had an episode about shipping (twice if you count Cartman finds love)
>Shipping is relative to the new game
>Instead of making fun of shippers they encourage them

Gee. I wonder why.

I think about 90% of cartoon threads would just vanish if that happened. make it happen mods, please

eh, I'm here for the cartoon threads and hate the pedo stuff too, but I hiding the threads is easy enough. And by pedo stuff, I mean the Star Vs and Loud House threads.

And they say this place isn't tumblr

It's fun to drop by and look at you filth, like little zoo animals on display for the amusement of others.

>It’s a ‘I’m better than you despite being on board known for shipping and so I must act morally superior to you’ episode

Normalfags need to leave.

>fractured but while let's you play as a gassy brap queen

People don't seriously ship South Park characters, right? RIGHT?!

We do. I mean, the entire fucking show even *encourages* it.

How old are you guys just curious

I feel like the show was making fun of it, you know like it does? With everything? But whatever, you do you, you fucking weirdo.

These people cannot be older than 14. This is low tier tumblr shipping.

21, try again buddy

Nah, sp shipping fandom has plenty adults, because the show has been on air for 20 years. Some of them may have been shippers at 14, but are grown up now and still in the fandom, which is even more pathetic