Next Nick Controversy?

Who wants to bet this guy turns out to be a serial killer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Re19YqzCJvs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's what i've been thinking too, i'd be shocked if he survives the current climate.

The next big shocking news out of Nick will be that Dan Schneider is not a pedophile and just loves to help child actors find their place on television and move forward with their careers.

Now is the time.

What's this guy's name again?

Pan Pizza

Dan "Chris Savino" Schneider

He's too powerful, no one can halter the Schenider.

Well as long as he didn't sexually harass anyone he'll be fine.

I though he was Jhonen Vasquez.

He's Mexican. Accusing him would be racist.

Jhonen actually respects women and half of the board artists for the movie and the layout artist were women.not because they were women but because they were all really good at their respective jobs and funnyi can personally confirm this

But IS Dan a pedo?

Serial killing is pretty demanding physical work. Jhonen would be knocked over by a stiff breeze.

Nadie te preguntó, chava.

Literally the next Weinstein, and people are all gonna act surprised like they never saw the fucking signs.

Never met him, but probably. Can confirm Savino is a terrible person though. I feel bad for his wife and kids.

I dunno, seems like the only people who have to be afraid are Rapists and Nazis. Good ol' Jhonens just a regular serial killer, so he'll be fine.
As long as he hides the bodies.

I don’t think he speaks spanish

>he
she posted in the previous thread confirming a lot of things fishing for (you)'s and attention

I doubt it's the same user. Might actually be female though.

I only posted in one other Savino thread today user, I don’t think I’m the same person

need a general on Sup Forums if there isn't already

>Can confirm Savino is a terrible person though. I feel bad for his wife and kids.
Tell moar

Is that Niel Cigarra?

I figure he is a pretty regular guy who just draws crazy violent cartoons.

It is the "normal" ones that hide shit.

Wait is that a recent picture? He did that serial killer comic in the 90's and that Invader alien series in the 2000's. Guy should be in his forties not look like a teenager.

>Guy should be in his forties not look like a teenager.
he does look and SOUND rather youthful
youtube.com/watch?v=Re19YqzCJvs

He started doing invader zim at like age 19

Or worse, a goth!

lol the clock is ticking on this fuck he better get out of dodge if he knows whats good for him...

He looks like a Marilyn Manson impersonator.

While watching the Chris Savino thing unfold, I noticed there were a few people on the facebook comments and other sites that were attacking Hartman and saying that him being a Trump supporter is even worse than Savino sexual harassment stuff.

I'd say he's definitely a goner next, but he seems to already be one foot out the door already so that is an easy call.

How?

Jhonen ate one of the storyboard artists on invader Zim, this is a fact