Amalgam

>Jean Black

It's a lot of fun

Are any of these comics good? As in well written or well drawn? Or is it pure novelty?

Some of them are ok. Probably way better than the marvel vs DC series.

They were fun. A lot of them were products of their time. I look back on them fondly because of what they were, not because of quality.

Cyke with Kyle. Aqua man with iceman. Jean with Martian Manhunter. BatMan with Jubes. Cannonball with Wally.

Spider-boy was great.

I forgot the brotherhood of evil mutants.

I really want to see them do an amalgamated version of recent DC/Marvel events.

Which events would mix well?

>Secret Convergence
>Convergence Wars
They're basically the same idea, anyway. The ending would just be Prime Earth-616.

Civil war infinte crisis

Civil Crisis or infinte war.

Secret empire with metal.

THORION OF THE NEW ASGODS

Amalgam Presents: METAL LEGACY

Cum

damn

>Thor-El
I have questions

Electric super and classic Thor

I get it
But why is he hanging out with what seems to be the Amalgam Teen Titans

4 teams in the book. 90s Teen titans, Old avengers, old Xmen, old jla but electric supes.

Only few got merged in ulimited access 4.

>Captain Marvel
Those sons of bitches

Holy shit Oliver Barton (I assume they didn't name the fucker Clint Queen) looks like he has Ollie's N52 costume almost exactly

What would a Red Hood/Winter Soldier Amalgam be?

Yeah. But it's Connor hawke and Clint merged while Pym is merged with Oliver as Ollie queen.

DarkClaw being in the Jl avengers before wolverine in bendis avengers.

I loved this cartoon one

spider-boy was me crying bitch tears it couldn't have been an ongoing

Red Soldier, to keep with the Soviet theme.

The problem is, Cap and Bats never merge, so he'd have to be the former, presumed dead sidekick of either Super Soldier or DarkClaw, but not both.

Maybe DarkClaw was on a mission in the Soviet Union, which had taken Hyena as an ambassador. Hyena blows up Jason Barnes and he's presumed dead. The Soviets revive him and give him the mask and the arm, but after some assassinations, he escapes and begins hunting down villains and blaming DarkClaw for not killing Hyena.

one of the best parts of Amalgam was the companies lampshading things that were stolen from each other like this

>Jean Black
>Mask AND Fishnets
I can fap to this

Millennium Invasion
Annihilation on Infinite Earths
Convergence Wars
2099's End
Armageddon Empire
House of Zero

>Dr.doomsday
>Dial Husk
>Shatterstarfire

I swear some the amalgams were just done for the names.

These sound pretty cool.
>House of Zero
>"No more Lanterns"

If you could redo/continue Amalgam, what characters would you merge and who would you keep/replace?

Nothing. Cap and Bat didn't combine.
But you do get the Sparrows
>Rogue/Dick, the first ones
>Kitty/Jason, both got some tragic stories, Jasons death and Kittys near brainwashing to become a ninja
>Jubilee/Tim, fan favorites for the late eighties and the nineties now barely used
>Hisako(Armor)/Steph, short career as a sidekick
>Laura/Damian the clone and the son
It actually works pretty damn well.

Who's the red-head mixed with Ock?

Note sure. Want to say poison ivy but that color scheme is off. Maybe catwoman? Artist kinda messed up on that one.

Just a few off the top of my head:

Wolfhawk- Wolverine + Hawkman, Nth metal skeleton and claws, mutant healing factor, and an origin so convoluted he erased his own memories just to cope.

Black Panther- T'Challa + Black Adam, the royal family of Wakhandaq received the powers of Shazam centuries ago and led their people to become a mystical utopian nation, passing the power from father to son.

Gallaxus- Galactus + Parallax, Terror of Worlds, a cosmic being that feeds on the fear of entire planets and drives others to insanity. He is served by...

Sinister Surfer- Silver Surfer + Sinestro, Herald of Gallaxus and granted a small portion of the Power Horrific, his body is covered in a shell of golden fear energy. He sees fear as a means to bring order to the universe, and his 'master' as a means to an end.

We should make our own amalgams, since it doesn't look like DC or Marvel are going to crossover again anytime soon.

I'm not totally sold on that concept for Galactus and Silver Surfer, but Logan/Carter would be pretty fucking cool. Maximum bubsnarl

Batilee is actually really cute. a masterful detective and tactical genius, master of martial arts, in the body of a hot teen asian qt.

Is that Constantine/Hulk? Because that is actually a terrifying combination.

>Wanda/Zatanna

But fuck this one. Zee doesn't deserve that.

I miss the 90s.

Wait, I take that back, it was a ill-thought out, rash, and terrible thing to say. I apologies.

Supposedly it's Hulk + Solomon Grundy

I thought the idea was Catwoman+Ock, meaning the redhead is MJ in place of Selina.

No, it's Solomon Grundy and Hulk. Hence why he's called Skulk.

Anyone who does not miss the 90s has no heart. Anyone who wants to see it return has no brain.

But the 90s is basically has made a comeback thanks to the rampant nostalgia from millenials. Hence all the rehashes and revivals of old IPS.

Perhaps. Doesn't scream mj.to me tho.

Fuck off Marvelshill

This was one of the first comics I ever read. Child me was confused as fuck for awhile when it came to different companies and characters after that.

>The Cuckoo: Penguin + Mojo. A living embodiment of greed and filth and capitalist depravity. Morbidly obese and partially crippled (requires mild prosthetics to move around), but armed to the teeth with powerful weaponry and mild reality warping abilities. A puppetmaster with a fondness for staging conflict and sowing discord for entertainment and then reaping the profits, pulling strings and supplying favors everywhere for those with grudges to fulfill. His showboating and theatrical personality, out of touch fashion taste, ugly appearence and his seemingly childish and single-minded obsessions mask a cunning brain, a endless creativity for perversion and a vindictive nature.

It's basically old Hawkeye costume but in green and with Connor Hawke's mask instead.

>Hank Logan

It took me a minute to remember Beast Boy's real name is Garfield Logan and I kept thinking Wolverine because of Beast's hair.

So they basically become a fat cybernetic George Soros

Hi-rez of that ass.

Harley and Songbird or Moonstone, any of the two work
Captain Sixpack (The Captain from NextWave + Sixpack)

I don't know if I should feel guilty about fapping to Dare the Terminator. I mean she is technically two men in the body of a woman.

A canon combination of Superman and Bishop is definitely one of the stranger things to have come out of that entire event.

I prefer combining Bats and Spider Man. Some of the names need work but I like the combinations.

The Bat:
Kaine/Batman

Spider-Bat
Spider Man/Nightwing

Beta:
Superboy/Winter Soldier

Bat-X:
Caitlin Fairchild/X-23

Robin:
Damien/May

Agent Red:
Flash Thompson/Scarlet Spider

Spoiler:
Stephanie Brown/Jessica Drew

Catgirl:
Black Cat/Batgirl

Head of the Goblin:
Green Goblin/Ra's Al Ghul

Gwen Al'Ghul (deceased):
Gwen Stacy/Talia

Lady Widow:
Black Widow/Lady Shiva

Condor:
Blockbuster/Penguin

Dr. Terror:
Doc Ock/Scarecrow (currently in Bat's body w/ yellow power ring)

(needs a name)
Grundy/Rhino

Brother Vulture:
Brother Blood/Vulture

Persia:
White Tiger/Catwoman

J. Jonah Gordon:
Jameson/Gordon

Imp:
Hush/Hobgoblin

Killer Chamelion:
Chamelion/Killer Croc

Enigma:
Riddler/Mysterio

Sandface:
Sandman/Clayface

Stalker:
Kraven/Bane

Punchline:
Joker/Carnage

Laugh Track:
Harley/Scream

Scorn:
Scorn/Blue Beetle

Black Kang:
Kang/Black Beetle

Duo:
Two-Face/Eddie Brock

The Man-Dragon:
Man-Bat/Lizard

Luthor Von Doom:
Lex Luthor/Dr Doom

Doomskull:
Doomsday/Red Skull

Mutantman- Superman + Cyclops, Clark Summers, Mutant from Krypton who was sent away by Jor-El for his own protection as genetic anomalies were forbidden on Krypton. He is found and raised by Johnathan and Martha Xavier, telepaths who sought isolation in rural Kansas. They realized his coming to them was no mere chance, and so began to seek out others that would need a guiding hand. Clark absorbs sunlight for power, but cannot control the energy discharge from his eyes, necessitating his visor.

Marvel Woman- Wonder Woman + Jean Grey, princess of the psychic Amazons of Themyscira, trained her entire life to become a psionic warrior, was chosen to become the vessel for the Phoenix Force, the protector of life, and thus to keep the world safe.

Dark Angel- Batman + Angel- Warren Wayne III, heir to a vast fortune, witnessed his parents brutally murdered by anti-mutant hate group. Trained his mind and body to combat all forms of hatred and prejudice, fighting on behalf of not only Mutants but anyone who is victimized by others.

Tempest- Flash + Storm- Ororo Allen, after being struck by lightning her X-gene activated, allowing her to move at incredible speeds and churn up cyclonic winds and ionic fields that could control the very weather.

Rogue Lantern- Green Lantern + Rogue, Marie Jordan, starting life as a mutant criminal, the power stealing Rogue came into conflict with Green Lantern Katma Tui and drained her psyche into herself. Overwhelmed by Katman powerful will, she renounced her villanous ways and took up the ring as a new member of the Corps. Her tumultuous emotions have attracted other lantern rings to her over the years.

Martian Nightcrawler- Martian Manhunter + Nightcrawler, K'rt Wg'nr, sole survivor of Mars, used his natural teleportation powers to transport himself to Earth after making contact with the Xaviers.

Who is the blonde supposed to be?

Dial H.U.S.K. Paige Guthrie with the H-Dial.

I quite like the bat/angel idea actually.

Could also be using Fem Ock with Catwoman.

Either combine Thor and Superman into Magni, rocketed from A Dying Yggdrasil to earth as a baby, he is now the legacy of the Aesir and the last son of Asgard. He is an inheritor of the Thorforce so he goes from jump good strongman in his early days to super-thor. His weakness would be the small splinters of the world tree left over from Ragnarok

Another would be a reimagining of Super Soldier. Keep Clark Kent's origin, but due to earth different atmosphere and low gravity, he grew up weak and atrophied. When selected for the SSS, it changed him into the pinnacle of his species, causing his atrophy to vanish, putting him up to golden age level. His shield is formed from a piece of his rocket recovered by the government. He gets frozen in suspended animation in the phantom zone till modern day due to a Nazi experiment he thwarted

Convergence being Earth-2 focused was a big mistake. That was the point for a big Earth-0/2 crossover before Earth-2 just lost all relevancy.