REMEMBER REMEMBER

THE 5TH OF NOVEMBER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
megashare.sc/watch-v-for-vendetta-online-TVRBdw#
youtube.com/watch?v=f3txcqf5zI4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's an ugly kek.

no it's the eighth of november

Revelation 16:13King James Version (KJV)

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

No. Nothing will happen.

Our Kek who art in memetics,
Hallowed be thy memes.
Thy Trumpdom come.
Thy will be done,
In real life as it is on Sup Forums.
Give us this day our daily dubs,
And forgive us our shitposts,
As we forgive those who shitpost against us,
And lead us not into cuckoldry,
But deliver us from shills.
For thine is the board,
The meme magic and chaos,
now and forever,
Praise KEK!

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc

Nice!!!

If you're pepe is featured it is confirmed ultra-rare: youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

We will

PRAISEKEKPRAISETRUMPPRAISEXDN

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK!
SHADILAY
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

these sevens though

praise cock

oh now youve done it

its real

praise

Praise KEK!

SHADILAY
PRAISE KEK

How can anyone deny the existence of KEK now?

Man, not to be a CTR shill, but I will be SORELY disappointed if she somehow wins.

Seeing Sup Forums freak the fuck out will be so much more satisfying to see than everyone getting bummed.

We will prevail

Praising in a KEK thread.

I'm hoping for your blesings, Lord KEK

>TRIPS

Praise Kek. He is the greatest

Kek has never granted me any double digits.

>7077
>777
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TRUMP WILL BE 70 YEARS OLD 7 MONTHS AND 7 DAYS ON HIS FIRST DAY OF OFFICE.

PRAISE KEK BROTHERS. SHADILAY. IT'S ALL PRE ORDAINED!

FRICK

He has blessed you tonight brother. Praise kek.

HOLY FUCK

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

It's fucking good man

This is good enough to pasta..

confirmed for pasta Praise Kek

Checked, but you really think the spergout on Sup Forums would even remotely compare to the multi-gigaton assblasting that would erupt all over every other social media site when America gets made great again?

Does anybody have that Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Pepe with user posing with KEK stand in the background?

praise kek and his miracles

praise KEK
tomorrow is only the beginning

Pfft. kek is teasing me. If he really exists, i would've called for another set of dubs

Checked.

Praise the holy kek

He is truly in this thread.

what is going to happen??

nice

blessings upon you, Kek reaches out to its mad, the autistic and the nihilistic congregation. praise be

Anonymous better have something. I'm tired of their posturing

Praise cock!

this explains the sevens praise kek!

Praise Donald
Prase Kek

Prase by thy name, hallowed and holy
Prase kek

I remember! Praise kek!! It's a pizza party

Bless me Kek!

double digits will confirm CTR is just a bunch of pedophiles

kek is beautiful in all of /his/ forms

keks growing stronger

praise kek praise kek praise TRUMP

x
d
n

Check this 5 if you have a moment

/pol will never again be as powerful as it has been in 2016. This is the apex. 3-4 days left. Make it count.

((())) ;)

Your patience has been rewarded. Your heart is true! Praise be!

Is anything going to actually happen tomorrow?

kekked

youtube.com/watch?v=-8tB76QheL8

yes

K E K
E E E
K E K

Kek guides even the most wayward of his flock.

can i join in on the fun

Eight

I'm bout to watch V for Vendetta tonight actually, before the power grids start getting cut off

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-hackers-ready-hit-back-if-russia-disrupts-election-n677936
>Russian malware in our power grid for years, officials say
>Not if, but when
Looks like we are in for a ride boys. Those leaks will have some treason level stuff in it. Prepping for false flag.

PHASE 3

PRAISE BE

Through the effort and praise of thousands of Anons across the globe, KEK has gained unfathomable power. There is no stopping him. Godspeed, Anons. PRAISE KEK!

kek

For they shall know peace in Memes.

gunpowder plot was an plot by the occultists jesuits to stop the english government because it was trying to get out from under the rule of the babylonian mystery religion based in rome.

someone hasn't been reading their Psalms

>Donald Trump Michael Pence

anagrams to

>Red pill meme toad can punch

>Donald Trump make america great again

anagrams to

>A meme magic toad and a partaking ruler

TRUMP 2016
PRAISE BE TO KEK

DAVID DUKE WILL WIN

Praise Kek!

Damn Moloch!

Vote Trump!

megashare.sc/watch-v-for-vendetta-online-TVRBdw#

Anyone else with me here? I unironically think that there will be a false flag attack to shut off our power grid in a day or two.

I love how Kek ALWAYS shitcans people trying to use his power to say someone else besides Trump will win.

I've literally never seen it.

Praise kek

this. it will be the Triggering to end all Triggerings

youtube.com/watch?v=f3txcqf5zI4
The sooner you est folks hit play on this it will sync up pretty well

REMEMBER

I ain't mad :DD

tomorrow crooked is done.

kek will be done for all his glory of keks

checked and confirmed.

Close, but the one in the video had an Egyptian looking Kek, not Pepe Platinum

I recognise that arse. That's Kayla right?

Checking those dubs

It has long been the Custom in this Town on the Fifth of November for Numbers of Persons to exhibit on Stages some Pageantry, denoting their Abhorrence of POPERY and the horrid Plot which was to have been executed on that Day in the Year 1605; these Shews of late Years has been continued in the Evening, and we have often seen the bad Effects attending them at such a time; the Servants and Negroes would disguise themselves, and being armed with clubs would engage each other with great Violence, whereby many came off badly wounded; in short they carried it to such Lengths that two Parties were created in the Town, under the Apellation of North-End and South-End: But the Disorders that had been committed from Time to Time induced several Gentlemen to try a Reconciliation between the two Parties; accordingly the Chiefs met on the First of this Instant, and conducted that Affair in a very orderly Manner; in the Evening the Commander of the South entered into a Treaty with the Commander of the North, and after making several Overtures they reciprocally engaged on a UNION, and the former Distinctions to subside; at the same Time the Chiefs with their Assistants engaged upon their Honor no Mischiefs should arise by their Means, and that they would prevent and Disorders, on the 4th.

>sevens

PRAISE KEK THE ONE TRUE GOD

THE GUNPOWDER TREASON AND PLOT

mother of kek

Love

Well, is tonight the last night I can enjoy shitposting, drinking, listening to meme music and watching meme anime?

Make it happen.

I'll remember cause this post is ending in 5. Praise the the god all frogs across the world. It's going to happen.

try again friend

john connor where are you?

So explain, what exactly is supposed to happen tomorrow?

Probably nothing because this is the russian hacker 4chins we are dealing with after all.

But in the even that shit actually does go down, what has FBI user and wikileaks actually said will happen?

Just releasing more corruption info that will get brushed under the rug and declared fake by the shills, or actual arrests?

In America it wasn't Guy Fawkes Day = It was Pope's Day and that globalist Moloch-licker got burned in effigy

Praise kek trump will win

94 twice in a row

what did he mean by this?